BACK IN HIS ARMS | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

┈ ✎ sequel to daddy issues!! "i thought this could have been our happy ending", taehyung finally said, surro... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
EPILOGUE

twenty-nine

3.7K 233 136
By _euphxriajjk_

i just dont want this book to end omg.
it. physically. hurts. to. let. it. come. to. an. end. 💀

***

5 years later ..

"Okay but I love that color", Jungkook squealed, pointing on Lyza's freshly polished fingernails. She was wearing a soft pastel blue on her nails which matched her new hair color amazingly. She had her hair in a pretty light blonde with some grey strains which made her appear like an angel at times - which she obviously was.
"Why won't you go for the same?", the girl asked, leaning back in her chair while the girl who was responsible for their mani- and pedicure started working on her toenails.
"I wanna go without nail polish for a month to get a natural look-", Jungkook explained, brushing above his fingers. His skin was soft and amazing to brush over after they already spent a whole hour in here, chatting with the girls who worked here while sipping on their hot tea.

Friday mornings -, they were Lyza and Jungkook's favorite time of the week. It's when the men were still at work but they got the mornings off thanks to their ability to decide freely when to work and when not.
So they made Friday mornings "theirs". Either spent in coffee shops while sharing the hottest gossip or like today, busy getting manicures or going shopping.
"So, what's new?", Jungkook asked, tilting his head to eye his best friend. Lyza however only giggled, blushing a little before she gasped and decided to finally spill the tea she was holding in all day. "Jimin and I just booked a luxus hotel at California beach, can you believe that? We'll have our own whirlpool, a huge swimming pool outside the building and our own waiter in their restaurant!! We'll fly tonight after Jimin's back from work-"

"Girl when did you won the lottery", Jungkook rolled his eyes, grinning widely because Lyza had this thing lately which made her glow in a whole different way than ever before when she smiled. She looked so much healthier, her cheeks fuller and her eyes lighter.
Girls glow differently when they're happy, that's for sure.
"I didn't but my parents sent me a paycheck along with a letter full of excuses. I sent the letter back but kept the paycheck", Lyza chuckled and pulled out a big check out of her purse which held something around 50 thousand dollar. "Woah-", Jungkook gasped, "And you didn't take us with you--"

Lyza bit her lips, trying to hide a smile. "Kook, I swear on any other trip I'd take you but-", she glanced away, cheeks turning red when she got all blushy.
"Oh dear", Jungkook covered his mouth, "Don't tell me it's finally about time?"

Lyza nodded slowly, "I think so", she said quietly. "I mean we're just friends obviously but he mentioned something some days ago and I feel like-"
"IF YOU HAVE SEX TELL ME IF HIS DICK IS LONGER THAN MINE", Jungkook yelled out which got the girl that was working on Lyza's feet scared. "Jungkook!", Lyza blurted out, gulping dryly because her cheeks just turned even redder. "I've seen his dick before and it is longer", she admitted shyly.
"Oh my god how long has it been now? 5 years without sex?", Jungkook laughed out.

"When did I say I think it's about time we have sex", Lyza sighed, "What if I meant about time we'll take a break from you and Taehyung's dumbass?"

"You two can't go more than two days without missing us", Jungkook said full of self-confidence, lips in a pout and his grin hidden behind his gritted teeth.
"Oh shut up", Lyza chuckled, "Jimin and me are just friends, when will you finally get that?"

"Maybe if you wouldn't live together or wouldn't have a baby cat with each other", Jungkook mumbled, a smirk forming on his lips. "Come on, you guys have at least kissed, right?"

"N-no we're just friends", Lyza sighed. "Let's rather talk about you and Tae. Taejeon said your house is almost done? How's things going with that?"

"Oh gosh it's so beautiful to have our own house with a garden. It's perfect, I love it. But Taehyung, ugh he's so frustrating me! He may be creative and all but he's the worst when it comes to decorating our house. We had a fight last night in which color we'll paint our bedroom's walls. Look, he comes along with twenty ideas but obviously I can't choose because they're all amazing and instead of choosing he comes up with even more!! Girl, I don't fucking care if the room ends up being red, blue or purple. I just want to finally get it done so my boyfriend will stop making plans and fuck me instead. God I'm so, so frustrated I really need his dick anytime soon or I'll cry. Gosh."

"I love that", Lyza hummed, "I love how angered you get over something small like that. There was a time when we worried about you staying alive, there were times when we had no idea of a future for any of us. Now look at you, worrying about the color of a wall while just finishing building your very first own house. I'm so proud-"
"Okay but that doesn't change Taehyung's absolute dumbass. We had no sex in four days. Yesterday I undressed on top of him and then jerked off and he kept drawing a picture for how he wants our garden to look like once it's done-"

Lyza chuckled, "He just wants you to get your perfect house."
"I'd prefer my perfect dick", Jungkook whined. "And there's something else. He keeps hiding something from me, Lyz. He has lots of business meetings lately and usually he takes me with him everywhere, y'know to show me off and stuff. Tae loves that. But lately he never takes me and everytime I ask Jin and Namjoon if they wanna hang out when Taehyung leaves, they have no time too. I think they have some kinky threesome going on and it annoys me", Jungkook sighed. "I'm getting such a small amount of attention lately, I'm going crazy I went shopping four times this week already and it's only Friday."

Lyza only smiled, "Oh don't worry Kookie", she avoided looking at his eyes while smirking to herself. "I'm sure everything's fine. Jimin sometimes leaves to hang out with Hoseok and Yoongi too and I don't get mad even though I know they HAD a threesome going on some years ago-"

"Yeah but apparently you're just friends", Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Taehyung's the man I want to spend my life with."
Lyza had to cover her mouth to hide the big smile. "Trust me, Kook. Everything's fine-"

"You know something!", Jungkook gasped, "Girl is it a foursome. Fuck, I knew it. I'm not good enough anymore maybe I should moan more in bed? Lose some weight? Or get new kinks-, fuck what am I doing wrong."

"Nothing", Lyza laughed out softly, "Taehyung loves you just the way you are."
"You still know something yet you keep it secret. Taejeon behaves that weirdly too. Everytime I try to talk to anyone about Tae being a distant bitch, they just tell me off and tell me not to worry-"

The girl nodded slowly, "It's because all of us know Taehyung's madly in love with you and whatever he's doing, it's probably not bad at all-"
Jungkook sighed, "Whatever. I'll go shopping later to get that frustration off my body."

"Do that, hun."

*

Taejeon:
Babe babe babeb abe babeobitnweoinwhere THE FUCK ARE YOU

Lili:
At home )): i feel so sick lately

Taejeon:
You cant leave me here alone with all those idiots ):

Lili:
I threw up this morning so my mom said i should stay home sksk
Why won't you come visit me later after school-

Taejeon:
Later? I'll be there in lunch break. What do u want? I can pick medicine up for you or something to eat? Maybe a warm pillow for ur tummy? Are u on ur period because then i'll grab chocolate too!!

Lili:
Noo it's finee my mom already brought me some medicine and i don't feel like eating! It should be better later just come over when school's over and give me cuddles oh and i wanna watch spiderman.

Taejeon:
The way I wish you'd love me the way you love tom holland

Lili:
I love u more???

Taejeon:
Blahbla "tom holland is bae" "I want babys from him" "I want him to my daddy"

Lili:
Shut up i never say those things to you. Only to my friends-

Taejeon:
I'm always around when you're with your friends, so

Lili:
Babe go to class n stop being jelly over tom <3

Taejeon:
Babe come to class n stop throwing up every goddamn morning <3

Lili:
The way i wish i could <3

Taejeon:
Mhmm teacher's here gotta go <3

"Okay question", a boy behind Taejeon made the boy look up from his phone. "How do you do it."

"What?", Taejeon asked confused, putting his phone away while pulling his notes and pens out. "You got the girl everyone wants since elementary school and how you have her for like ten years by now?"

"Eleven next month", Taejeon corrected, thinking of his birthday which was so close already. He'd be seventeen already he couldn't believe it.
"So how do you do it. Do you have a massive dick or what is it about you? You're stupid, you have two gay dads and there's nothing special about you how did you get Lili!"

"I had no idea what I did when I was six", Taejeon shrugged, "Ask my six year old self, he was such a playboy."
The boy grumbled, "God the way I wish she'd finally break up with you."
"Too bad we'll marry once we're 18 so no one can break us apart ever", Taejeon sighed and then focused on the teacher instead of fighting with the idiot besides him.

Life was so much better when Lili was around.

Even though they had been a couple for almost all their lives, they still spent every single minute of the day together and couldn't keep their hands off each other. Their relationship wasn't like other 16 year old relationships, no it was in so many ways deeper and more loving. Lili would walk through the fire for Taejeon and the boy would do just the same, all because they knew how much they meant for each other.
A love like theirs was unique and no one had ever seen it before in anyone.

"I heard Kira likes you too and wants to ask you for prom", the boy now said from besides, "Maybe you and Lili should consider having other dates for once. Doesn't it get boring to always go there with the same person?"

"What-, no I'm already excited to see which dress my girl will be wearing? Also, she showed me several different things she wants to do with her hair for prom-, you can be sure as hell that I'll take her there. That's my girl, sorry. Kira can fuck off."

"See, that's why you don't have any other friends", he laughed out.

"Don't need any", Taejeon sighed, still trying to avoid looking at him and focus on class instead. He didn't like all of this, it happened all the time. No one seemed to want them to be happy with each other so everyone kept being a bitch about it out of pure jealousy.
Even when the teacher called it bullying and told them to stop, those dumb boys in his class would never stop mocking him for not being enough for Lili.
He knew that by heart, but he was glad to have her anyway.

"Can't wait for the day she dumbs your ass", the boy hummed through gritted teeth, "Did you had sex already? I swear, I could do her better I imagine it every night when I jerk off-"

"Wow", Taejeon gulped dryly, balling his fists but still tried his hardest not to look at him or otherwise he'd punch right into his face. "What did you just say about my girlfriend-"

"Nothing but that she's probably hella good to fuck."
"Boy", Taejeon snapped, "Stop thinking about her in such a way she's more than that!"

"Aw so you never had sex? Or else you wouldn't be that closed off about this topic."
"Dude, I just don't think you should reduce girls to sex objects, there's more to them. Especially to my Lili, she's amazing-"

"To fuck, yeah", the boy laughed out.

"Too bad you'll never know while I get to make love to her all the time", Taejeon gave him a bittersweet smile, "Now please stop talking to me and focus on the lesson. I guess you prefer having a future with a good education than ending up on the streets being single AND poor, right?"
Taejeon put his glasses on and turned his head away.

And the boy was finally silent.

*

"Babe", Taehyung leaned above Jungkook's head and stared into his eyes. Jungkook laid on their bed, arms crossed while staring at the ceiling. "I'm not talking to you", Jungkook said stubborn. "Your nails looks bomb", Taehyung hummed and pressed a kiss to his forehead, "Did you get a haircut as well?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Do you know how many girls wish their boyfriend would notice those things-"

"I certainly don't care what others want in their boyfriends", Taehyung grinned, "I'd rather know what go you so pissed-"

"I'm horny", Jungkook whined and pointed to his lower body, "And my boyfriend is being gone all day and always has other stuff to do instead of me."
"Trust me, I think about doing you all the time instead of doing my actual work", Taehyung giggled.

"What are you so excited for", Jungkook grumbled, "Stop being all giggly and happy all the time. It annoys me because I know it's because you have a secret."

"I do and it's how much I love you", Taehyung nuzzled his face in Jungkook's neck. "Tell me one thing, what do you prefer? Gold or silver?"

"Your dick", Jungkook hummed and pushed him away from his neck. "And I'd like to get some macaroni with cheese."
"You can't even answer me one simple question", Taehyung chuckled and then got up and grabbed his jacket.
"Where are you going!!", Jungkook yawned out, "You've been out all day!"

"I'm going to the store and get you some macaroni with cheese???", Taehyung questioned his boyfriend a lot lately, he never made any sense at all. "Wanna come?"
"Yes", Jungkook pouted and got up, "Why do you never take me out when you're with others-"

"It's because we just do boring work stuff, you would get bored and horny."
"But I hate being alone all the time."
"You weren't alone, you were out with Lyz all day."
"Okay but anyway."
"Do you have any plans for Sunday?"
"No."
"Good, I'll take you out alright?"
"Yes."
"Great", Taehyung leaned over and pressed a kiss to his pouty boyfriend's lips, intertwined their hands and then dragged him out of their apartment to get some food.

***

kook with that grin in that picture literally represents all the jungkooks in all my books

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 7.6K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
69K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
138K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
555K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...