The Last Ninja- Ninjago.

By nightwatcher_zx

(COMPLETED BOOK) Something horrible has been happening to the ninja. With the overlord gone, the ninja had e... More

Its all about Zane
Jaya to an end?
The kidnapping starts
3 ninja left
Cole come back please
2 ninja left
Caught red-handed
The attack is imminent
Attack!
The last ninja
Help from Cirus Borg
Search for Misako and Sensei Wu
"You impulsive ninja!"
Misako
Borg Tower
The Prophecy
Kai gets a plan
The Others
Put it into action
Benders, Location, Borg Tower.
Borg Tower Prision
If you can't change your circumstances, change yourself.
I can't do this alone.
Time for action.
Knocked out Cold
Ashley
Horror
Your Turn
Kai
Escape
It was a Tough Battle
The Prophecy's battle
We have to start moving.
Attacked or attack?
The Broken Team
Jay and Cole
Begin
Carry On
Author's note~ I'm sorry
Pounding heart
Safe and Sound
The End (or is it?)
Do you guys want a sequel?
Confirmed sequel...BUT
Teaser!! Book Cover and a little of First Chapter :)
FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OUT! :D

Zane?

804 30 19
By nightwatcher_zx

Cirus typed at the keyboard furiously. "I-I don't understand! The system! It's hacked!" He stared at the screen, confused. P.I.X.A.L ran to help out leaving Kai in the middle of the room having no idea what to do due to his "zero-tech" brain. "Do you think it's the overlord?" Kai asked. Cirus shook his head, "No no! This virus isn't familiar, in fact I don't think it's a virus at all!" P.I.X.A.L stopped dead, "Zane..." She muttered. "WHAT?" Kai exclaimed, staring at her like she was nuts. "Dude! Yeah I know you two lovedroids were madly in love but seriously? You're thinking about him too much." He said. P.I.X.A.L shook her head, "It is Zane. And she moved on to tell them the quick tale of what she saw the day he died.
//flashback to episode of the Titanum Ninja//
(If you don't watch Ninjago or if you haven't watched this episode. You MUST click on this link to understand what happened. It's a 7min video. But just skip to 3:56 if you don't want to watch his death.)
Link:
http://youtu.be/KzaO_Shj3nw
(I'll put it in the comments for you click/copy. Or I can message it to u if you're my friend.)

Cirus shook his head. "P.I.X.A.L, you knew Zane was in my computer all along and you didn't tell me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 494 33
After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually in a city like Ninjago, that peace never...
10.1K 311 21
Sorry everyone, but something went wrong with the original story, so now I have to continue on a completely different book. Anyway... Continue to jou...
7.1K 172 21
Warning ! Season 15 SPOILER! In this story, the characters are humans alright, not toys ! ;) When Nya merges with the ocean, Jay decides to step back...
27.8K 988 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...