Un-wanted Relationship... MaN...

By AnIndianRavendor

Being the grandson of Ashish Malhotra, who vowed his best friend, Ram Murthy, the promise of marrying off the... More

Introduction
SPACE Academy
Nandini and Nyonika
Manik Malhotra
Connections and Emotions
1 Month Later
Truth
Dealing with Emotions
Back To College
Dealing With Cabir
The Date
Musicana Preparations
Surprise Surprise
Welcome To Jordan
Trust And Forgiveness
Will Love Blossom In Their Lives?
MukBhi's Beautiful Day
I Know It's Gonna Be Weird
Floating On The Dead Sea
Shaadi Ki Tayyari
Cocktail Party And Mehendi
Shaadi Ka Din
Rituals
Badhti Nazdeekiyan
If You Are With Me...
The Innocent Spy
The Dinner At The Diner
Did Nandini Matter So Much To Us?
Twists And Turns
Musicana 2019
Stories From The Past
Chapter 32: Karwa Chauth 2019
Epilogue

Chapter 32: Fixing Things Right

9.1K 448 17
By AnIndianRavendor

Nandini: Guys please... I beg of you, please aa jao... Mere liye.

Mukti: Nandini, jo kuch bhi Manik ne kiye uske baad bhi?

Cabir: (angrily) Aakhri baar, Nandini! Uske baad nahi!

They drove down to Marine Drive. Manik, Dhruv, Alya, Abhimanyu, and Aryamann were standing there. Nandini got Mukti, Cabir, and Navya.

***

Manik: Guys, mere har step ke peechhe ek kaaran thha... I never wanted to hurt you'll! After knowing the truth from mom and dad, as you'll know, we reported it to the police. They began tracing Kanika and Harshad. But, I traced her much before the police... She threatened me to kill Nandini and told me to do whatever she says, first, to break FAB 5. Second, to change my field. And the third was to bail out Harshad. Today was the day I was supposed to do that and, it was only this morning I got a call from the police station that Kanika was hanged. She's dead!

Dhruv: Humein kabhi samajh nahi aaya ki usne aisa kyun karwaaya... But, it all over guys! Please forgive us!

Mukti: Dhruv, you knew about this? Why couldn't you two assholes tell us?

Alya: Exactly!

Nandini: Manik, Dhruv tum dono ne mujhe bhi nahi bataaya... kyun?

Manik: Kanika ke aadmi hum sab ke aas paas ghoom rahe thhe. We couldn't take a chance...

Cabir: Anyways, does this mean that FAB 5 is back?

All smile and nod.

Hey all, thank you so much for your constant support towards this fan fiction! I'm sorry to all those who expected more from this story... It's officially the end of this fan fiction. Genuinely, I have cherished writing every chapter... Hopefully, if time permits I may begin writing another MaNan fanfic. Thank you so much everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.8K 75
Let's start with a fiction of a fiction. Plot Brief: Everyone knows the background and if not, all the better, the mystery awaits you! So let's dive...
3.8K 597 9
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
156K 10.3K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
951K 66.6K 95
I hate him. Doesn't he understand this simple thing?! He never agrees to me. And always fights with me. "Hey Nandu how's manik?" Navya asked me as s...