Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Together Forever

29.5K 455 406
By GoldenFang17

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! I THOUGHT KATSUKI WILL BE JOINING ME IN HERE!!" Izuku roared, making everyone cover their ears.

"Hahaha! You thought it was Katsuki, but it was I, Dio!!" A tall man named Dio replied with a muscular personality, wearing a gold suit and has a gold hair as well appeared on everyone.

"Dio?!" Everyone asked.

"Hoho! It seems the audience in here felt my beloved prescence. Greetings! I am Dio and I will be joining Izuku in watching the life of that boy!" Dio said as he points out Tanjiro.

"Hey! You have the fangs same as the demons! Are you a demon?!" Genya said.

"No I am not! I am a vampire but, I was a human like you before." Dio replied.

"Oh I see. And what is a vampire?" Inosuke asked.

"A kind of species that drinks human blood through their necks." Izuku replied.

"WHAAAAT?! ANOTHER BLOODTHIRSTY KIND OF SPECIES?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Hey, hey! I'm not a bad guy in here. Despite of this looks, I'm just a good man with a great responibility. And also, I am an Immortal, I am the Immortal Dio!" Dio exclaimed.

"Immortal? Which means you won't die?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yes. And also since he's a god, he can't die as well." Izuku sighed.

"Anyways, shall we continue this show?" Dio asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's continue it then!" Izuku exclaimed.

The screen shows the title "Together Forever" on it.

"Together Forever? I heard it as a lyrics on a song before." Dio said.

"Yep and that's a funky one for me." Izuku said.

Tanjiro successfully slashes Yahaba's head and confirming his victory against him and Tanjiro was sent crashing to the ground after the Horizontal Water Wheel attack.

'I did it! The Whirlpool move loses force when it's not underwater! But thanks to my opponent's attack, it gained power, and I was able to envelope the arrows!' Tanjiro thought.

Yahaba's head crashed to the ground with his left eyeball hangin on it and whining on his defeat.

"Damn it! Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was to bring back your head, and I would've won his approval! I'll never forgive you! I'll never ever forgive you! Shoving my face into this vile dirt!" Yahaba whined.

"You deserve that for being such a naive demon on Tanjiro. And also, being a crybaby on your kimono being soiled as if its so cool and beautiful to see." Zenitsu said.

"And for real, he really has those eyes left in his head. Creepy!" Tanjiro said.

"Hey, Dio, are you gonna stay here for a long time?" Izuku asked.

"Maybe. But I heard from our world that someone would replace me in this work later because I have to find Jotaro and beat his ass once again!" Dio exclaimed.

"For real? Damn." Izuku sighed.

"You're going down with me!" Yahaba yelled as both of his hands and the eyeballs of it had all arrows in evety direction and planting many arrows on Tanjiro's body.

Tanjiro saw many arrows planted on his body and he started to worry.

'Oh no! He's gonna get me!' Tanjiro said as he now started to move to the right by the power of the arrows.

"How did he plant those arrows on his body?!" Kanao asked with worry, making the Hashiras and Tanjiro shock.

"Woah Kanao, you reacted too much right now I see. It seems that you are concerned on Tanjiro's situation huh?" Shinobu teased. This made Kanao blush.

"Uhm, actually I removed her principle in that heads-tails game of hers. I gave her a boosted confidence aura on her to let her feel the emotions she didn't feel when she was a child." Dio said.

"So you're gonna let her keep that emotions on her when we come back to our world?" Kanae asked.

"Like Izuku's powers, I'm sorry but I can't. We just lend them these kinds of things for us to see how they look good to see them with the expressions they have right now that can't be seen in your own world." Dio replied.

"Thank you very much, Dio!" Kanao replied.

'I'm getting pulled by a force stronger than the arrows he's hit me with!

I gotta unleash move after move and go on the defensive, or my body's going to get smashed! Fourth Form! Striking Tide!' Tanjiro unleashed the Fourth Form of the Water Breathing to avoid smash himself in the wall. His body was lifted upwards this time.

'The pressure is bearing down on my body, and I can't swing my sword! Unleash one! Unleash a move! Not here! Don't let yourself get beat! Second Form, Water Wheel!' Tanjiro now unleashes the second form to stop himself being thrown away high in the sky and now, he started to fall downwards once again.

"Why does that affect him even if that demon's defeated already?" Aoi asked.

"Yahaba's head hasn't disintegrated yet. So his arrow power or his Blood Demon Art is still effective as of moment." Izuku replied.

"Damn that demon!" Sanemi angrily said.

"Waterfall Basin!" Tanjiro said as he unleashed another form to avoid being smashed this time on the rooftop of the house. Tanjiro was sent back upwards once again and unleashed another move.

"Water Surface Slash! Drop Ripple Thrust-curve! Whirlpool!"

'I've never made this many consecutive moves before! It feels like both my arms are about to get torn off!' Tanjiro thought.

'Tanjiro, hold on! You can do it!' Kanao thought while squeezing her chest in worry.

"Releasing such number of Water Breathing forms can cause you a greater exhaustion. And it will make you unable to move your body for a short to medium period of time. Did it happened to you, Tanjiro?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yes. I felt like my body is about to explode while releasing those forms. But thankfully, I survived until the end." Tanjiro replied.

"I'm glad you feel fine after your battle against Yahaba." Kie said.

"Nowhere near enough! More... Suffer more!" Yahaba uttered while his head starts to fade away.

Every move of the arrows, Tanjiro has his own answer against it. But he can't resist the pain anymore like he is really weakening due to tireness.

'How many more times? How many? Don't think about it! Just keep unleashing moves! Keep throwing them out!' Tanjiro thought while doing such moves in the air.

"Not yet! It's still not enough yet!" Yahaba uttered once again for the last time as his head has finally faded away. The arrows in Tanjiro's body slowly disappeared and stopped him from moving around like a broken airplane.

"Finally, that demon is dead! Now Tanjiro is free from that arrows of him!" Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro crashed to the ground and breathes heavily after surviving a life-ending ride attack from Yahaba. The mark of Yushiro's eyesight on Tanjiro's forehead was removed too as well.

"Thank god Tontaro survived! But how about Nezuko that time. Is she still fighting that six-arm freak woman?" Inosuke asked.

"Yes she is. But now, she rested due to losing her leg and Yushiro deals with her as of the moment." Dio replied.

"Haven't you paying attention earlier? You saw her fighting that demon girl, right?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah but I was busy talking on Izuku so I lost my focus on watching the show." Inosuke replied.

'Idiot!' Zenitsu thought.

'Nezuko... Miss Tamayo... Yushiro... I've got a broken rib and leg.' Tanjiro thought. He reaches for the sword but he has no more strength left to firmly grip the sword on his hand.

'N-No good! I'm too exhausted to grip my sword! I gotta get over there! There's still one more demon!' Tanjiro thought as he bites the handle of the sword and started to crawl.

"Big bro, you should have rested you know! Miss Tamayo, Yushiro, and I handled Susamaru really well. Please be considerate on your health sometimes." Nezuko said.

"I- I'll try to take care of myself before you guys... but that's hard for me to do it." Tanjiro replied.

"But it would be harder if you can't save us without saving or taking care of yourself first." Tanjuro added.

"Tanjiro! Better use the remaining time of your rest well so that you can gain enourmous strength before joining back in battle." Rengoku said.

"I will!" Tanjiro replied.

'I'll be there soon! I'll be there soon! So be safe, all right? Please... be safe!' Tanjiro thought.

The scene changed to Susamaru dribbling the temari balls on all of her hands to create a smoke and throw them on Yushiro without letting Yushiro know where did it come from.

"She is really crazy!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Since she is the only demon left, she has no choice but to cause a greater skill of attacks against them. But, does she know if Yahaba is dead?" Urokodaki asked.

Yushiro dodged the incoming temari balls out of nowhere and to avoid being splattered once again.

"Ridiculous! It's child's play for me to evade a linear attack like this! Locating you is a breeze, as well!" Yushiro said as he went invisible once again.

'Hehehe. The same goes for you! No matter how well you might conceal yourself, I can see you clear as day!' Susamaru thought as she throws the temari ball on Yushiro once again, aiming for his head when suddenly, Nezuko appears out of nowhere and kicks the ball away from Yushiro.

"She is playing it like football or soccer!" Dio exclaimed.

"Soccer?" Tanjiro asked.

"Football? Wait does the foot has a ball on it?" Inosuke asked.

"Idiot. Well, Football or Soccer is a sport in our world. Your goal is to shoot the ball at the goal where it is guarded by the goalkeeper or your opponent's goal. All you have to do to play this game is to kick it and shoot it in the goal of your opponent. Of course, touching the ball using your hands is strictly prohibited." Dio stated.

"Sports? I don't know what sports is." Tanjiro said.

"Sports is like a competitive game but can give you a lots of fun and energy on it. I recommend you to play basketball sometime when you go back to your world. Even if it is not famous in your town, I'll teach you how to play those different kinds of sports." Izuku replied.

"I can't wait!" Takeo said.

"I want to play that basketball game with you, Tomioka san!" Shinobu said but Giyu didn't reacted.

"Sabito! Let's try the volleyball sport here in Dio's list of sports!" Makomo exclaimed.

"Pretty interesting. I'll keep this in mind when we come back to the afterlife." Sabito chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. We're dead already after watching Tanjiro's life." Makomo sighed.

"Even in afterlife, you can still play sports! For as long as you live, physically and spiritually, you can do whatever you want like playing sports, or what." Izuku said.

"Yes!!" Makomo exclaimed.

"Hahahaha! What fun this is!" Susamaru said.

"Hey you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal!" Yushiro yelled. Nezuko looked on him like he's Rokuta, her younger sibling.

"Wh-What's wrong?" Yushiro asked as Nezuko taps his hair.

"I really like tapping someone's head. Can I pat your hair, Rokuta?" Nezuko asked.

"Sure, Nezuko!" Rokuta exclaimed.

"Nezuko-chan! Can you pat my head after Rokuta?" Zenitsu sweetly asked.

"Ehem! But we are already in the waiting's list so you form your line!" Takeo said as the younger Kamado siblings formed in line to get their heads being patted by Nezuko.

"What do you think you're doing? Here it comes!" Yushiro said as a Temari ball attacked them but Nezuko kicks it away. She continues to kick the temari balls away as Susamaru throws them to her.

"Look at her. Lady Tamayo..." Yushiro uttered. Nezuko kicks the last temari ball back to Susamaru and this made her shock feeling that the power that Nezuko gives on returning the temari balls back to Susamaru is different than before.

'You little brat! You little brat! So, now you can kick my temari back at me? How insolent!' Susamaru thought. This time, she kicks the temari ball now to Nezuko and Nezuko does the same. They we're kicking the balls passed to each other like they were playing football.

"So, that's how soccer or football should be played?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes it is. Does it look fun?!" Dio exclaimed.

"It is but look at them go! They look like they're not going to stop until someone surrenders!" Uzui said.

"Damn you brat!" Susamaru grunted. Nezuko grunted as well.

"Unbelievable. Lady Tamayo, is this..." Yushiro utterer.

"I used a healing serum on her. Nothing more. Made exclusively for demons." Tamayo said.

"So that's why she grew stronger and her severed leg went back to full health after taking that serum. Amazing!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"But I'm thinking on how she created that serum and what is it made of?" Shinobu asked.

"It doesn't make one physically stronger. What we're seeing is Nezuko's own power. Without devouring human blood... Solely on her own... Nezuko is gaining strength at a rapid rate." Tamayo said as Nezuko charged her power at her foot to make the temari ball hit Susamaru at a greater power. It suddenly passed through Susamaru's head and destroys the wall behind her.

"Her... own power? No way." Sanemi said.

"Due to taking that serum, Nezuko has finally got what she needs to unleash her real power in that fight. Thanks to Miss Tamayo's healing serum." Tanjiro said.

"I wonder where Miss Tamayo and Yushiro are right now." Nezuko said.

"Unfortunately, they went to a place to be away from Muzan's range and also, to create another medicine for the person whom Muzan turned into a human when they were at Asakuda." Dio replied.

"I pray that the person who Muzan turned into a demon can return back into a human." Tanjiro said.

"Me too, I pray for their safety as well." Nezuko added.

'However, her opponent is also formidable. If she were to go all-out, Nezuko wouldn't stand a chance. I've got to... do something.' Tamayo thought as she prepares to pull the sleeve to her arm.

"What is she up to?" Tokito asked.

"Is she gonna use that aroma power of her?" Genya asked.

"Nezuko wouldn't stand a chance of course because she is still new at using her power as a demon, thanks to that serum. However, Susamaru is a demon way longer than Nezuko and also, has an experience in terms of fighting and in terms of power as well." Urokodaki stated.

"But if Nezuko has get to use with her strength and power, she can win against her." Sabito said.

"I wonder that if Nezuko is a demon, then what's her Blood Demon Art?" Makomo asked. Nezuko is about to answer but Dio and Izuku pointed their silencing guns on Nezuko to avoid her spoiling some info.

'Oh crap!' Nezuko thought.

"Hahahahaha! You're an amusing little girl! This time, I'm going all-out against you!" Susamaru said as she created the temari balls once again.

"I wonder how long you can hold out!" Susamaru added. Nezuko still gnarled in her bamboo mouth but Tamayo started to move forward before Nezuko does any move against Susamaru.

"Twelve Kizuki demon girl there." Tamayo said.

"You're in my way! Step back, you damn fugitive!" Susamaru yelled.

"Just tell me one thing please. Are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" Tamayo asked.

"Is she provoking her?" Sabito asked.

"Look at how she interact with her." Nezuko said.

"What the hell did you say?" Susamaru asked.

"That man is nothing but a coward. He lives in constant fear of something." Tamayo said.

"He really is! If he wants to conquer us all then let him show his ass up so that we can beat the crap of him!!" Sanemi angrily yelled.

"You really a brave person aren't you? But, do you still have that bravery and courage of yours if you're about to face Muzan one on one?" Dio asked.

"We'll see of it!" Sanemi replied.

"Stop it! Damn you! Stop it!" Susamaru yelled.

"Do you know why it is that demons can't band together? The reason why demons cannibalize each other? It's to prevent other demons from banding together and attacking him. He manipulates demons to act this way. Demons like you." Tamayo said.

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up! No way is he that petty!" Susamaru yelled.

Yushiro noticed something on Tamayo that made Susamaru reacted weird on her way of talking about Muzan.

'Lady Tamayo... is casting a spell.' Yushiro thought as he saw Tamayo's hand releasing an aroma without Susamaru seeing it.

"So she is casting a hypnotic-like spell to make her talk like that!" Makomo said.

"A beautiful but a sneaky demon." Zenitsu said.

"I wonder how she will defeat Susamaru and how that temari demon dies?" Rengoku asked.

"The power he wields is mind-blowing! There's no one stronger than him! Not Lord Kibutsuji!" Susamaru yelled when suddenly, her face from anger went to fear after mentioning the name of Muzan. She started to cover her mouth after saying those words.

"She's dead!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"The curse... the curse! The curse that Muzan planted on her will be the one to kill her am I right?!" Kanroji asked out of excitement.

"I think it is. Mentioning Muzan's name is a mistake that Susamaru did on her self." Kanae said.

"You've uttered that name out loud, haven't you? That will trigger the curse." Tamayo said while raising her hand with its aroma on it.

'Magical Aroma of Daylight. It weakens its target's brain functions, rendering that person unavle to lie or keep secrets. It's immensely potent, Lady Tamayo!' Yushiro thought. Nezuko on the other hand started to fell asleep but she resists it.

"I do feel sorry for you, but... farewell." Tamayo said.

Susamaru started to run for her life after what she said and trying to escape from death.

"Poor demon. Now she would realize her mistakes when she goes in the afterlife." Tanjuro said

"That's what happens to demons who would always be fooled by Muzan." Gyomei said.

"Aaaah!! Please forgive me! Please forgive me! I'm begging you! Please! Please forgive me!" Susamaru pleaded as her body started to darken including the sclera in her eyes, started to bleed in red and making her drop her temari ball.

Tanjiro looked at Susamaru while witnessing something strange is about to happen at her. Susamaru's body started to twitch and 2 huge arms of a demon and one huge arm suddenly appeared from her stomach and her mouth.

Everyone cringed and some covered their eyes after seeing the effect of the curse of Muzan on his demons. Izuku and Dio covered their eyes as well even if their gods, they don't like what they're seeing right now.

"That's a curse for ya!" Nezuko said while cradling her stomach.

"What are those arms gonna do on her?" Urokodaki asked.

"This is bad! I think another demon will appear from Susamaru's body!" Zenitsu yelled.

Tanjiro looked at Susamaru with fear after seeing the hands that appeared from her body. Tamayo closed her eyes and sad after the curse triggered on Susamaru. Yushiro started to look at Susamaru's condition with fear in his eyes.

The demon's hand that came out from Susamaru's mouth moved and gripped Susamaru's head and destroying it by gripping it hard. This made Tanjiro drop his sword from his mouth and Yushiro widened his eyes after seeing a brutal death from the demon.

Some of the audience fainted after seeing this kind of death from Susamaru. Nezuko and Zenitsu hugged each other while covering their faces to avoid seeing the death of Susamaru. Kanao ran into Tanjiro and hides her face to Tanjiro's kimono, making Tanjiro blush but at the same time, patting her head as well.

Shinobu covered herself in Giyu's arms but Giyu didn't reacted like something touched him. Sanemi covered Kanae's eyes to avoid her seeing a nasty scene. Aoi hides herself behind Inosuke but Inosuke grabbed Aoi and let's herself hide in Inosuke's chest.

"It seems that some ships are about to sail in here." Dio whispered to Izuku..

"Yeah. But some of those ships didn't sailed in the future. And I'm really sad and at the same time, angry on it." Izuku replied.

"I feel you. I wonder why that happened in the future? Why do they need to die in the future? If I can come to their world in the future and end Muzan's life, maybe many of them won't die in the future." Dio said.

"Like what, using The World on Muzan? Welp you're a Vampire and he's a Demon but that would be a great match." Izuku said.

Tamayo kneels in front of Susamaru's corpse who's left only is her kimono and her eyeball.

"Did she just die?" Tanjiro asked.

"She will die momentarily. That's the curse. Her physical body will be destroyed by Kibutsuji's cells still in her body. In general, battles between demons are futile. It's pointless. Because they can't inflict fatal wounds on each other. Only sunlight and the swords of the Demon Slayers can do so." Tamayo stated.

"Kibutsuji alone appears to be able to destroy demon cells." Tamayo added. Yushiro ran towards Tanjiro and covers his mouth.

"Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell! It's harmful to the human body! You got that?" Yushiro said which Tanjiro nods.

"That's the effect of Muzan's curse. I see. He really created a reason to not let those demons band together and form an alliance against him. What a merciless person." Oyakata said.

"Oyakata sama, if we let Shinobu examine Nezuko's blood to see if Nezuko has Muzan's cells in her body. So that if she has those cells, maybe we can find a way to remove it." Giyu asked.

"A great idea you have, Tomioka. Well then, I would ask for Shinobu's consideration if she will do the job that you wanted her to work with." Oyakata said.

"I will accept his request then. Since he is the one who requested it, I would love to do it." Shinobu said.

'Another ship that won't be sailed in the future.' The two gods thought.

"Tanjiro... She is not one of the Twelve Kizuki. The Twelve Kizuki have numbers engraved on their eyeballs, but this demon doesn't have one. Most likely, the other demon isn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, either. They're too weak." Tamayo stated.

"WHAAAT?! TOO WEAK?!" Everyone except Tanjiro and Nezuko reacted.

"Numbers engraved on their eyeballs? So you mean they have numbers on their eyeballs?!" Zenitsu asked.

"And she mentioned that Yahaba and Susamaru are weaker ones compared to the original Twelve Kizuki? I knew it." Sabito said.

"But why Susamaru proclaims that she is one of the Twelve Kizuki?" Iguro asked.

"Because of Muzan fooling her poor mind and trying to let her know that her power is also a part of the Twelve Kizuki." Oyakata said.

"This is bad for those victims of Muzan who turned into demons. But we still, we won't forgive them after what they have done to the poor people they killed and devoured!" Uzui said.

"Too weak? At that level?" Tanjiro asked.

"If Lady Tamayo says so, there's no mistake. Still, who knew there were such stupid demons? She physically injured Lady Tamayo. She got exactly what she deserved." Yushiro said.

"Whoever hurts Lady Tamayo will be Yushiro's enemy. I wonder how he really looks when he is on attack mode?" Makomo asked.

"It would be a good one to see in the future!" Takeo exclaimed.

"Lady Tamayo is such a beautiful woman but... I saw what happened to her in the future." Izuku whispered to Dio.

"Yeah. I really hated with her fate in that future. Wish I can do anything to help them in the future." Dio said.

"I hope this blood will be instrumental in developing the healing serum. I'm going to take care of Nezuko. Not only did I medicate her, she also inhaled my spell inadvertently. I'm sorry." Tamayo said and bowed to Tanjiro.

"Don't move a muscle! You're on your own now! I don't want to leave Lady Tamayo's side! Not for a second!" Yushiro said and leaving Tanjiro behind.

"Ma... ri..." The dead corpse of Susamaru uttered.

"Huh?" Tanjiro asked.

"Aaaaah!! She's still alive?!" Inosuke yelled.

"Nope but she is still conscious for the last time." Gyomei said.

"Mari... Mari..." Susamaru uttered. Tanjiro stood up slowly using the sword to support him and gives the temari to the dead demon.

"Here's your temari." Tanjiro said.

"Play with me... Play with me..." Susamaru said.

'You're just like a little kid. Even though you must've murdered scores of people.' Tanjiro thought as morning arrives due to the sun rising and burning Susamaru's remaining corpse.

"She was still a kid actually by the way she acts. But still, she still chosen the path of being a demon and here she is, dying in vain and wanting someone to play temari with her again." Sabito said.

"Muzan didn't even know how he really crushed those people's hopes on him. I really won't forgive him." Oyakata said..

'You were deluded into thinking you were in the Twelve Kizuki. Deceived... Compelled to fight... And now... you were killed by the Kibutsuji curse. There's no salvation. Even after you die, not even your bones will remain.

Is this the price you pay for killing others? Kibutsuji... This is how that man treats even those who revere him! He's a true... demon!' Tanjiro thought.

"Tanjiro's mindset is on killing Muzan. I can see it not only in this show but into his eyes as well. I hope you succeed in your battle against him soon." Kanae said.

"Thank you, Kanae sama!" Tanjiro replier.

"Ara,ara. You are really a gentle person to deal with huh?" Kanae said.

Tanjiro enters the destroyed house and was looking for Tamayo and Yushiro who left him earlier.

"Lady Tamayo! Yushiro?" Tanjiro called.

"Over here! Over here!" Yushiro yelled.

"Not that you need to come at all. But if you want to, then get down here." Yushiro said.

"Yushiro!" Tamayo warned.

"Only joking!" Yushiro replied.

"He really doesn't want to be friends with him does he? I really hate his personality!" Sabito said.

"But his mindset also is to protect Tamayo and not to leave her side forever since she saved him from death. That's how he pay Tamayo's kindness to him." Giyu replied.

"Hurry down, then, Tanjiro!" Tamayo yelled.

"Oh, right!" Tanjiro replied as he climbed down to the basement.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro said after seeing Nezuko. Nezuko ran towards him and hugged him.

"I moved her to this basement, where the sunlight won't reach her, ahead of daybreak." Tamayo said. Nezuko ran back towards Tamayo and hugs her.

Yushiro twitched and didn't liked what he is seeing on Nezuko.

"Why, you! Step away from Lady Tamayo! That's rude!" Yushiro said.

"She is not your wife or girlfriend to make you say that! Besides, you're just her assistant, not any close relationship towards her so shut up!" Zenitsu said.

"Oh boy, you really hate him huh?" Dio asked.

"Yes! After what she said to Nezuko, after leaving Tanjiro behind just now and his attitudes towards other people when they get near to Miss Tamayo!" Zenitsu replied.

"Zenitsu, look. You try to see the positive things he did for Nezuko and to Tanjiro. Don't always look at someone's mistakes. Try to look also for the good things that they have done to others so that your hate towards him wouldn't be as bad as I thought." Gramps said.

"I... I understood." Zenitsu replied while lowering his head.

"Yushiro, stop it. I don't mind at all." Tamayo said.

"Yes ma'am!" Yushiro replied.

'You have such a kind heart, Lady Tamayo. You're too beautiful to believe!' Yushiro thought. Nezuko looked at Yushiro and starts to pat his head.

"Cut... that... out!" Yushiro slowly grunted.

"She is now starting to pat Yushiro's head. You're really cute Nezuko!" Rengoku said.

"Thank you Rengoku san!" Nezuko replied.

"Nezuko has been acting in this way since she awoke. Do you think she's all right?" Tamayo asked.

"There's nothing to worry about. She's fine. She probably thinks you're someone in our family." Tanjiro said.

"Cut it out!" Yushiro said.

"Family? But I thought the spell Nezuko is under causes her to see humans as her family. And Yushiro and I are demons." Tamayo said.

"Cut it out!" Yushiro grunted while blocking Nezuko's hand.

'Lucky bastard! Being patted by Nezuko in the head is the most happiest thing I would have experienced in my life but you're resisting it. Such a disgraceful act!' Zenitsu thought.

"But Nezuko has perceived you two as humans. That's why she tried to protect you. At first, I didn't like the idea of Nezuko being under a spell, but since it looks like she has a will of her own, I'm glad that-" Tanjiro was interrupted by Tamayo who starts to cry because someone like Nezuko acted on her like she is part of her family.

"Does Lady Tamayo has a family of her own, does she?" Makomo asked.

"Yeah before she has. But they we're killed also by a demon too. Yet, she was so sad that she didn't see her children grew and didn't managed to protect them until the end." Dio replied.

"Did Muzan killed her family?!" Sabito asked.

"Nope but... how do I say this. When she was under Muzan's control, she is the one who killed and devoured her family including her children." Dio said.

"WHAAAAT?! SHE KILLED AND DEVOURED THEM?!" Everyone yelled.

"No... way." Nezuko said.

"But she is still under Muzan's curse! That's why she did that thing which makes her regret it. And also, she found a way to break free from Muzan's curse to avoid repeating those kinds of things again in the future." Izuku defended.

"Muzan really... destroyed everyone's lives! I really won't forgive him!!" Sanemi roared.

"Not only you, Sanemi, we want to seek revenge to for our family who Muzan killed!" Tanjiro added.

"My children, I know you have some anger boiling towards him. We all do. But please, control them at all costs because these anger of yours might end you up to your deaths as well." Oyakata said.

"We understood, Oyakata sama!" Everyone replied.

"I-I'm so sorry! Nezuko! Nezuko! S-Steo away from her! It's rude, all right?" Tanjiro yelled.

"Thank you... Nezuko! Thank you!" Tamayo said while hugging Nezuko. Yushiro remembered his past with Tamayo before.

"Do you still wish to live? Do you still wish to live even if you're no longer human? If this goes on, you will most likely succumb to your illness." Tamayo said to a weaker Yushiro due to his illness.

"However, losing you humanity will cause you pain and grief. Do you still wish to live?" Tamayo asked as the flashback ended.

"So he turned into a demon to survive from his illness. Not because Lady Tamayo created a demon like Yushiro to create an assistant for her. I was wrong about him then." Zenitsu said.

"It's okay. For as long as you now knew why Yushiro is really strict in terms of someone interacting Lady Tamayo." Nezuko said.

"Yushiro and I will leave this region. We've gotten too close to Kibutsuji. We must conceal our whereabouts soon or the risk will be too great. Not to mention, even if I think I've concealed my identity, when I interact with humans as a doctor, people sometimes see through me as a demon.

The young and the elderly are particularly perceptive. Tanjiro... Would you like us to take Nezuko in?" Tamayo asked. Yushiro from behind starts to plead no to her decision.

"But why she would take Nezuko away?" Kie asked.

"To avoid her being involved in my battle against other demons. But, you will see what did I respond to Miss Tamayo." Tanjiro replied.

"I can't give you an absolute guarantee that she'll be safe, but I believe it will be less dangerous than taking her into battle." Tamayo said.

'That might be true. She's right. It would be better for Nezuko to be in their care. Nezuko holds his hand and looker at him. Tanjiro understood what Nezuko wants.

"Miss Tamayo, thank you so much for your concern. But... Nezuko and I are staying together. We're not going to love apart from each other." Tanjiro said as a flashback of his family can be seen on the screen.

"Hey, its us!" Hanako said.

"Our deaths are the reason why he don't want to be far away from Nezuko. But I'm happy that you have protected her until you met these people." Kie said as she mentions the Hashiras.

"Never again." Tanjiro said.

"Very well. In that case, I wish you long-lasting good fortune in battle." Tamayo said.

"All right. We'll be leaving after we erase all traces of ourselves. You two get going now!" Yushiro said while looking away.

"We should cross our paths, soon, Yushiro!" Zenitsu said.

"And then what?" Nezuko asked.

"I don't know." Zenitsu replied.

"Right! Okay, Miss Tamayo, Yushiro, we wish you well! Let's go, Nezuko." Tanjiro said but Nezuko ran away first from him.

"Hey! Don't go rushing off like that!" Tanjiro tries to follow her but was stopped by Yushiro.

"Tanjiro! Your kid sister... is a beauty." Yushiro said while looking away. This made Tanjiro and Tamayo smile as well.

"See? He also now appreciates Nezuko's beauty!" Makomo exclaimed.

Zenitsu widened his eyes and ears like a monkey after hearing those words from Yushiro.

"Now, you're still angry at him after he said some negative thought against us?" Nezuko asked.

"Maybe I really need to know him more better when we cross our paths soon." Zenitsu replied.

The scene changed to the crow giving the location to Tanjiro's next destination.

"Caww! South-southeast! South-southeast! South-southeast! Your next location is south-southeast!" The crow said.

"I heard you! I heard, so give me a break and quiet down! I'm begging you! I got the message, so please!-"

"PLEASE!!" A voice suddenly interrupted Tanjiro begging from the crow as he saw a boy with a blond hair kneeling and begging in front of a woman.

"Oh boy! So the next episode is Tanjiro meeting Zenitsu for the first time huh? The Water Breather meets the Thunder Breather!" Izuku exclaimed.

"THUNDER?!" The Hashiras exclaimed.

"You'll see later, folks." Dio replied.

"Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! I could die any day, you know! That's why I want you to marry me! So please! Please, I'm begging you!" The blond crying boy said.

"Wh-What's up with that? What on Earth?" Tanjiro asked as the screen turned off.

To be continued...

Greetings! Another chapter done and sorry for the late update because I need to rest because of our basketball training. I hope you understand and also, my third book is now on the works! I may be updating the third book first or this one. So I hope you read the third book and also, I hope you enjoy this chapter for today. Thank you and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858 4 20
Killua Zoldyck suddenly wakes up in another world full of demons. He decided to become a demon hunter to save people. He meets Mitsuri and Tanjiro in...
39.6K 690 40
In this story, Tanjiro wasn't able to become a human after the fight against muzan and becomes the new king of demons. Now in the modern era, tanjiro...
36.9K 1.5K 26
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n, the frost hashira, encounters tanjiro during his final s...
989K 26.9K 62
Escaping an arranged marriage, (Y/n) came across the famous water hashira Urokodaki. Taking her under his wing, Urokodaki decided to train her into a...