We Met At Our Wedding ( JJK F...

Da StupidButCute00

#1 in Kpopff In which Y/N and Jungkook met at each other's weddings with only one thing in common : "Both Y... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel
Sequel: Part 1/3
Sequel: Part 2/3
Sequel: Part 3/3

Chapter Twenty Seven

35.6K 1.7K 847
Da StupidButCute00

                                                             Chapter Twenty Seven: Argument 

----------------------

The water moves softly around your outstretched fingers, caressing cooly, eddying in their wake. You pull your hands out and watch the drips, both transparent and opaque at the same time. They fall as if snatched by gravity to the sink below, each one swiftly haloed by ever-growing rings, you didn't know why the water coming from the faucet is somehow interesting but that quickly ended when a woman entered the restroom, You returned the smile she gave you before taking a perfumed handkerchief from your bag to dry your hand then walked out the restroom only to have your eyes widened and your heart leaped when you saw who was waiting for you outside the restroom.

" What d------" 

" Before you ask me to leave or slap my face, Please Y/N listen to me just this time.." Mark began when he noticed your bothered expression. " Just five minutes, please...." he begged.

You sighed and looked away " There's nothing to talk about Mark, Jungkook will come looking for me i------"

" Why would he ? " The man said calmly but you noticed the way he clenched his jaw " You don't know that man Y/N, How can you live with him? I understand you're legally married but still..  "

Your eyes were as wide as they could stretch " Are you serious? " 

" If I did not end my sentence with a chuckle, you can assume I am serious, right now and for all time, Y/N." Mark said; eyes looking deadly inside yours. 

Your mouth hung with lips slightly parted as you stared at him, Shocked won't be the word but maybe ...... puzzled is the one, You didn't know if he was serious or he's just testing your patience but either ways you were just a second from slapping his fave or .......worst, call your husband to beat the hell out of this bullshit. 

You know he would.

" Look..... I still don't know if your serious or not but just in case you really did lost your mind, Do you actually think you still can tell me what to do ? " You asked then paused for few second before talking again not giving him a chance to talk. " Oh and...... You better watch your tone next time when talking to me, I am not your girlfriend or your......anything anymore. Trust me I don't want to see you again but since Lara is my friend we'll probably meet again......so .." 

Mark clenched his jaw and you noticed his night black eyes burning with anger. " Is it because of him?  Y/N . You're ruining our relationship becau----" 

" You cheated Mark, You fucking cheated " You raised your voice " Cheating ruin relationships not me asking you to watch your fucking tone..." you snapped

" IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT, Why can't y------" 

Not wanting to hear anymore bullshit you stopped him. " Cheating is not an accident, Mark ....... Falling off a bike is an accident. You don't trip and fall into a vagina..." You rolled your eyes.

Your  comment was so out of character, so far from what he knew of you which was exactly what you wanted him to know, You weren't the old you...... your personality didn't change but your feelings toward him did. You're no longer afraid he'll get mad or prefer to keep things to yourself just so he won't argue with you.

The he just stared at you open mouthed gave you a feeling of satisfaction. 

Mark wanted to replay back with something, Anything.....any excuse that may change the way your eyes were looking at him, his brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that he was shocked. Your eyes were empty as if you didn't want to gave him attention nor caring what he had to say, he wished there's was any kind of emotions in your eyes to him...... longing, regret,  grief or even........ hatred. If you did he'd know he still has a chance but you didn't. 

The man closed his mouth, then looked at his toes before glancing back up to catch your eyes " I don't care what you're saying Y/N, I know you're just angry... You have all the rights to be, I will wait  " was all he could say. 

You sighed, deeply.

" I will wait and get you back, Trust me." He added and took few steps closer to you " No one is stopping me from waiting..."

" Don't come closer." You looked at his eyes, threatening. 

" Who's gonna stop me? " He smirked.

" You'll get your answer once I scream." Instead of getting scared like what usually happen, You smirked " And trust me, You won't go back to Seoul as handsome as now..." 

 " Scream? " Mark chuckled, looked away then at you again. " You.Don't.Do.That." he added with pauses. 

The man was almost right, Screaming usually happen to people when they're scared or when asking for help , But for you....And he knows it....... when you're scared you had those panic attacks that it will be hard for you to even breath.

But you weren't now. 

Strange but you are not scared. 

Maybe because there's more than just one man few meters away that you'll protect you with all what cost....... One of them happened to be Jungkook.

And yes, You trust him and you truly feel safe when you're with him.

" Don't be so sure." You gave him a deadly look, this man still think he knows you and that was bothering you.

" Of cour------------"

You screamed.

You actually were joking about the screaming part earlier, the last thing you wanted was Jungkook fighting with someone, let alone.. Mark. 

But the way Mark was so sure that you won't do it made you scream then regret it immediately when a concerned panicked looking Jungkook came running a second away from your scream.

" YOU BASTARD...." 

Mark's eyes widened when Jungkook yelled, the next thing you saw was Mark in the floor after a hard punch from Jungkook who didn't gave the man a moment to register or react about what's going on.

" Jungkook........JUNGKOOK STOP..." You run toward him and grabbed his arm as he kneeled down ready to punch Mark over and over again.

" STAY OUT OF THIS Y/N.." Jungkook pushed you away and you landed on your butt in the ground eyes widened and heart beating faster than ever. 

Jungkook was obviously stronger, his muscles more built then the other man and had the advantage of bringing Mark to the floor first, and the way he sounded angry didn't help calming him down or stopping his seems to be endless punches. 

In the ground. Frozen, You felt the panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in your abdomen, Tension grew in your face and limbs, your mind replaying the last attack and images or Jungkook....Mark and everyone made you close your eyes as your breathing became more rapid, more shallow. 

I did this.

I made Jungkook do this.

He'll get hurt.

He'll get in troubles.

Because of me.

I............

You heard your father's voice, your Mother....... Yoongi then your Mother again.....But the thoughts are accelerating inside your head. You want them to slow so you can breathe and open your eyes but they won't. Your breaths come in gasps and you feel like you will black out. Your heart is hammering inside your chest like it belongs to a rabbit running for its ski.

" Y/N HONEY IT'S  OKAY....." That was your father's voice........." Y/N ...... breathe, okay okay I am here......" Him again, he kept telling you it's okay but that wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Open your eyes, Breathe......Open your eyes......You told yourself but nothing, blackness... creeping blackness....... " J-Jungk......" .........You're in someone's arms now........ blackness.......

" I am sorry...." 

---------

While your father was calling the ambulance, Your mother crying and Yoongi holding Mark and calming down the terrified Jimin. Jungkook held you in his arms, shaking..... tears threatening to fall any second. Not knowing what to do in those situations scared him, terrified him..... watching your pale self struggling to take some oxygen while your hands grabbing into his shirt asking for a help he can't give, the man hugged you, few tears down his cheek " I am sorry..." He whispered near your ear. 

As if they were some kinda spell, those words from Jungkook worked like magic. The hard grabbing of his shirt loosened and your shaking body calmed down, Jungkook immediately pulled away and looked down at you, Your breathing turned to normal and he watched your chest rising and falling with the sedative qualities of a lullaby. A smile creeps onto his face and he simply let out a sigh of relief while looking at your.......sleeping. 

Still, they took you to the hospital. 

--------------------

The next thing you knew was the way you finally could open your eyes but you were no longer in the restaurant but instead you were in a place you used to, a hospital room. 

It was quiet and only the sound of the winds was heard as you moved your body into a sitting position in the bed, looking to your right you saw your mother on the sofa looking at the window lost in her thoughts, she obviously didn't notice that you woke up.

" Mom !..." You said, tone calm and quiet.

The woman you love the most turned when she heard your voice, her eyes widened the she run toward your bed and sat down holding your hand tightly. 

" Are you okay? " She looked at you, worried and her eyes showed pain that hurt you immediately because you knew why. " Since when ? " 

You bite your lips and looked down, you sighed " Mom, I swear it's not that bad......"

" Not that bad? " She gave you a serious look " Y/N you told us the panic attacks stopped, Why would you hide it? "

" I.....Dad would never let me leave in Seoul if i didn't...Plus It's not like the past I swear, It happens only when I am really ............you know.." You looked away from her, you hate when you lie to her and that's pretty much what are doing lately.

Your mom nodded understanding, she sighed before standing up " I will tell your father and Jungkook that you woke up...." 

 she left.

few minutes later, the door clicked open after one knock then you saw Jungkook walking toward you concern shown in his face. The first thing you did was checking him out wishing you won't see any bandages or bruises.

He's fine.

You smiled at him as an answer for his unspoken question which was 'Are you alright'

But he didn't smile he just looked at you, then to the floor then you again before slowly walking to sit by the edge of the bed right next to you " Y/N .."

" Y-yes?." 

The raven-haired man is in front of you. You look and stare and said nothing but you cannot help but smile to yourself. No words come out from your mouths, But one look already shares it all.

 He is the first one to move .......He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you close.

You had been hugged before, but never like this. There was something so warm, something that felt right, smelt right. You let your body sag, your muscles become loose. He gave you the respect of an equal but cradled you like a cherished child. In that embrace your felt your worries loose their keen sting and your optimism raise its head from the dirt. Perhaps the hope had been there all along, but without some love it was trapped, like crystals in a stone. You felt him brush you hair back with his  fingers then whispered gently " I am really sorry..." 

You didn't want to ruin the moment with any word and only enjoyed being in his arms, you don't know when this may happen again so as much as you can......you wanted to feel him.

Few seconds later, you talked " Are you getting in troubles ?" 

Jungkook pulled away slowly when he heard you, you regretted talking immediately.... his touch was gone and you already miss it.

" Don't worry about that but that man will get what he deserves..." Jungkook clenched his jaw suddenly getting angry at the thoughts of Mark.

" What do you m-mean? " You swallowed and looked at him.

" I reported him for stalking you s--------"

" No Jungkook please don't." Suddenly you panicked and Jungkook raised an eyebrow at your reaction. 

" don't what? .... You don't want to report him after what happened.......twice ? " he asked,  You and Jungkook seemed to have a silent conversation as you stared into each others eyes that was finally broke when the man looked away and laughed bitterly " Ahhhhh so that's the reason..." 

Not knowing what he meant, you only watched as he stood up and walked few steps away from you only to look at you again, he looked at you with a stare you didn't recognize which scared you at this point. 

" You don't want to trust anyone, Right? " he said sarcastically, you recognized the words he said, they were exactly what you told him yesterday. 

 He smirked, and you knew what this meant........ ...... He misunderstood the situation.

" And I was asking myself why you get that scared " He laughed " You didn't want him o get hurt, did you? " He asked looking deadly into your eyes.

No. I was scared 'you' might get hurt

" Jungkook.....what are y-----"

" How on earth he knew you were there Y/N ? " He asked but didn't wait for you to speak " Are you ....... getting back to him? 

Your eyes widen and you could feel tears starting to form. "What? , I-I," You started to say but then tears started to fall down her face  "What are you saying? Why would I ......."

" Then give me a fucking excuse.." He raised his voice though the tears he saw falling from your eye hurt him but what's in his mind now didn't make him think right.  " WHY NOT REPORT HIM? " 

" lower your voice Jungkook, We're in a hospital ." You glared at him, wiping your tears away...... Sighed and then said " Look........I had enough of useless conversations from men for one day, The least thing I want to hear now is you assuming things about what I want and what I don't.." 

Jungkook sighed and looked down trying to calm his speeding heart " okay..." he raised his eyes off the floor to meet yours again, he nodded " I am sorry for bothering you, I will make sure your boyfriend is safe........"he said sarcastically

He left slamming the door shut after him.

You bite your lips then lay down on your side tired of all the shit but extremely scared of what may happen next, It's the first time you and him have an argument and it's  terrifying how fast it went from him hugging you to him raising his voice and leaving obviously angry. 

Without noticing, you could feel a few warm tears beginning to slide down towards your mattress. They fell from your face before quickly being soaked up by the bed, You squeezed your eyes closed. 

I don't want to cry.

I just want to tell him.........I love you.

But Why is he pretending he cares while he still think about his ex girlfriend ?  

Why? WHY? 

---

" Yeah ... please send the divorce papers to my address Miss.Lee. " Jungkook said over the phone as he walked in the hospital lobby " The ones I signed two months ago........ yeah those are the ones ....Thank you and sorry for calling you in the weekend, have a nice day." 

" What the hell? " Jungkook heard Yoongi's voice as soon as he ended the call, before even looking at his Hyung the man placed the phone into his pocket then turned to face both Yoongi and Jimin.

He sighed.

" Are you getting divorced ? " Jimin asked, hands in his pockets as well. 

" And do you guys thought we'll be married forever ? " Jungkook chewed the inside of his cheek. " It was eventually going to happen and you were there when I signed the papers Hyung..." He looked at Yoongi.

The man nodded " I know but that was before you....... liked the girl.............Loved her if you finally can admit "

Jungkook clenched his jaw and looked away " Yeah but she obviously don't.." 

" Did you tell her ? " Yoongi asked again.

" I did, and she gave me an answer." Jungkook took a deep sigh before looking up at his friend again.

" Did you tell her...I love you...or something else? " 

" Why does that matters ? She wants to be with Mark again obviously and I have no right t----------"

 " Who wants to be with Mark? " another voice joined the conversation, a voice Jungkook didn't actually wanted to hear right now.

Your father.

-------------------------------

To Be Continued ........

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

230K 10.2K 29
After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance.
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
17.8K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...