HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

2: Mafia

54.7K 2.4K 993
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was still unconscious in the car, head resting on the window glass. The raven-haired guy was looking at the petite boy. There were some bruises and cuts on his neck and his shirt was sliding showing his collarbone and more bruises. It was clear that his body was too much weak as his face was still pale.

After some time they reached JK's Mansion. Namjoon picked Taehyung up and led him towards the basement, made for torture.. he tied him up with a chair as JK was standing in front of him with a blank face.

"Sir. He doesn't look like a criminal." One of his men said as he pitied the poor boy who was now tied with the ropes.

"None of your business Jackson. I will see that by myself. Namjoon! Check everything about him. I want every little detail about him." Jungkook ordered both boys who nodded in reply. Namjoon quickly left the room to get information while Jackson was still standing there, looking with pity-fill eyes at the poor lad.

"Wake him up, Jackson. I want to talk with him." Jungkook grinned while stepping back a little, ready to see the terror-filled eyes that he loves the most whenever it comes to his enemies. Within a few minutes, Jackson brought a water bucket just to splash all the water on unconscious Taehyung. As cold water fell on him he shoots opened his eyes, gasping for air, body shivering from the sudden impact as he looked up to see the bastard who did that.

As Taehyung tried to move but he found that he was tied to a chair, his limbs tightly strained. Being scared, he tried harder to be free but only a metal-clanking voice was heard in response followed by a dark chuckle. He shakily looked up only to see that dark-haired boy who killed that man.

"So. Beauty is up hmm... Now tell me, what is your name?" JK asked in a low voice, leaning towards him showing his dark aura. Taehyung was scared from earlier so he replied so that he can get out of the unknown place as soon as possible.

"Tae- Taehyung." He managed to reply with his hoarse but still deep voice. He felt a sudden change in the position of that boy but he kept his head low, too afraid of that dark gaze.

"So. You can speak. Well. Now tell me, WHO SEND YOU? Are you a spy?" The person named JK crouched to be at the same level as Taehyung, eyes never leaving Taehyung's face as he inspect the other with his unwavering gaze.

"S- Sir. I am not the per-person you are thinking of me. I am a poor boy. I don't have m- money. I was just going home from my job. I swear. Please let m- me go. My father is waiting for me. Pl- please." Taehyung was sobbing badly not only because he was captive in a dangerous room but having thoughts of his father's punishment for being late was killing him.

Jungkook amusingly watched him sobbing, his tears strained cheeks, his pointed nose getting red and his big doe eyes already puffy, what a sight! But, no, Jungkook wasn't going to feel attacked by that.

"I am asking for the last time nicely. Who send you to spy on me, Taehyung?" Taehyung just shook his head and repeated the same words, nothing but the truth.

"N- no one. I am a poor boy. I told you." Taehyung replied in a rather high tone, making the other angry who grabbed a fist full of his hair. Taehyung whimpered in pain, his lower lip was trembling in fear when the grip only tightened, reminding him of his father's cruel acts.

"How dare you raise your voice in front of me? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I AM JEON JUNGKOOK. THE GREAT MAFIA, NO ONE RAISE HIS VOICE IN FRONT OF ME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Jungkook yelled at him, pulling his hair harshly while the other hand grabbed his jaw tightly.

Taehyung didn't say a word but his body was saying every emotion before he could do anything he felt something on his hands, he slightly gazed down only to find a knife poking his skin. Jungkook was holding that knife on his hands, he thought that he is gonna lose his hands but soon his hands became free of those tightened ropes and Jungkook yanked him to stand up.

"You will get your punishment for raising your voice, boy!" Jungkook grinned like a madman as he started punching the poor boy and he barely punched him 2 times in the stomach when Taehyung started coughing blood, not because of Jungkook's punch but from all previous events. No doubt he suffered a lot in the last day and night and his body already gave up all strength.

Jungkook stopped immediately when he saw blood coming from Taehyung's mouth. It was really surprising for the mafia leader how someone can be so weak.. not even able to bear two punches? His brows twitched in annoyance but at that time he got a call and left Taehyung who slumped down without any support. Jackson was looking at the poor boy with pity but he can't do anything as he followed Jungkook and locked the room.. leaving a crying and sobbing blue-haired behind, alone in the dark room.

"Mo- mom why me? Jiminie I - I need you.." Taehyung mumbled in between his cries, but did anyone hear that? No...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Sir. My name is Park Jimin. I am hired from Seoul and your manager told me to leave for Busan tomorrow. But he called me to meet you today." Jimin introduced himself to the boss of the company he is going to join. The person in front of him was not looking at him at the time as his back was facing him.

After a minute or two, the pale-looking man turned to face him. His pale skin was bright, his eyes were feline-like with thin yet soft-looking pink lips. He stared at the boy in front of him with a smirk, eyes piercing like a knife but Jimin stand straight.

"Welcome, Mr. Park. I am Yoongi. Min Yoongi." He got up and stretched his right hand which was warmly accepted by the blond with a smile.

"Welcome to Jeon Enterprise," Slightly squeezing the small hand in his grip, Yoongi muttered, that smirk not leaving his face. 

"Thank you, sir. I will work hard." Jimin professionally exclaimed, voice sounding enthusiastic and excited. Yoongi nodded to that before pulling his hand back. 

"I'm looking forward to it, Mr. Park."

'''''''''''''

Namjoon was in Taehyung's place as his father was not in the house at that time. He was ordered to check the house properly and to set up some cameras in the house so that they can get more information about this family and all.

During checking, Namjoon found many drugs and lots of alcohol in some hidden places. He already got the information that Taehyung has only his stepfather in his family and that his father is a drug addict. So it wasn't a surprise to see so many drugs in the house.

He made sure that this family was not related to any other mafia or spy group. After confirming everything they went back to the mansion. But before that Jungkook had left for a business meeting and was going to return in one day and he was unable to contact him as well during that time period, making it difficult to convey the information. He was pitying the boy but he can't do anything without the permission of Jungkook, so he just ordered one of the men to bring food for Taehyung as he was untied and after that, he also got busy with some deals.

One of the men brought food for the boy and left it near him. Taehyung was sitting while leaning on the chair. He didn't want to eat although he was starving. He knew well, on both sides he was going to be hurt whatever happens. If he is gonna stay here that Jungkook will make him suffer for something he didn't even do, and if somehow he goes back to his house, his father will make sure to make him disabled.

Internally, he was screaming from the pain and suffering he was receiving for many hours without any break. There wasn't any clue of how much time he had already spent in that prison-like room. After getting so much pain and mental torture, he just wanted to scream for help but was afraid for raising his voice. His hunger faded as fear took over his every fiber. Curling up to himself, hugging his knees while hoping that everything changes back to the time when he had a good family, he let out silent tears...

"I miss you, mom. Please... I... I want to be with you." He mumbled to himself, looking for no escape, it seems like the only way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was coming back from Busan from his meeting. It was already more than 40 hours since Taehyung was his captive and he received all the information as soon as he entered Seoul.

"So he was right," Jungkook mumbled while reading all the information. A little of his heart showed a sign of guilt but he shrugged it off.. why not... he is the most dangerous Mafia Jeon Jungkook, pity was not his habit.

As soon as he reached his mansion, he met with Namjoon who was waiting for him, a little tense.
Jungkook looked at him with questioning eyes, not ready to deal with one of his stupid rivals.

"Jk the boy... I mean Taehyung." Namjoon said nervously and as soon as he mentioned his name, Jungkook rushed toward the basement only to reveal the blue-haired boy laying on the floor.. lifelessly...

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful people. Sorry for a bit short chapter. 😁. I PURPLE YOU ALL 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.6K 41
"hyung iam scared" taehyung. "Don't worry tae I'll return in one week promise" jin. After a week... "h-hyung why didn't you come back....you left me...
665K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
131K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
439K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...