Deal with the Devil || K.Th f...

By smolbabydiva

❝You have got 15 days...❞ He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed. ❝15 days fo... More

Intro
-Sneak Peek-
- One -
- Two -
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
NOTICE (pls read)
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Final
Extra
A/N

Three

7.8K 447 56
By smolbabydiva

I woke up to sunlight gleaming in my room directly falling on my face. I shuffled a bit on my bed. It really smells like someone. More like Tae-

Oh my god, Taehyung?!

I quickly got up and looked around. Luckily, he wasn't in my room and I sighed in relief.

I was about to get out of my bed when i saw something on the table beside my bed. It was paper. I unfolded it and rolled my eyes once i saw what was written on it.

Day 2.

As if I don't know and remember.

But I do know what to do today. But first, lemme just try and see if he comes when I call him.

But wait, do I have to like- call him out loud or just think about him in my mind? I don't know so I might as well just do both the things.

"Taehyung?" I said, loud for a whisper. I waited for few seconds. Nothing happened. I closed my eyes and started thinking about him.

"Stop it. I'm here." A voice called out from the corner of the room and I was a little surprised it was this quick.

"What happened? Or what do you want?" He asked folding his arms as he narrowed his eyes. Let's piss him off~

"Nothing. Just trying to see if you really come." I said giving him a sheepish smile. He groaned.

"Are you kidding me?! I was about to take that person's soul and now I couldn't and it's your stupid fault for calling me out for nothing." He gritted his teeth. Hey, that's a little bit too harsh. But it's not my fault I couldn't trust him.

No, I guess it is. I would have been angry too if I was in his place.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled out loud enough for him to hear. And with that, just in seconds, he was gone. I felt bad. Like really bad. Should I do something to make it up to him?

I guess yes, let's see then.

-

It was chilly right now. Winters were not that far in Seoul now but a sweater was a must. At least for me. I hugged myself as I walked on the bridge on han river. It was mostly...empty actually. Only a few people going around here.

This was the place.

This was the last place, as far as i remember, i spent with my parents. Yes, they died. They died of a car accident. And i was lucky, that's what they believe, to survive. Alone. Alone in this world. And now i think my time has come. After 13 days from now, my soul will be gone. I'll be gone.

I suddenly felt a warm hand grasp mine. I gasped at the sudden action and turned around to look at the person. For some reason, i wasn't surprised when I saw Taehyung. He was looking directly in front of us, at the river. Um what if he was also the one who took my parents' soul...?

"Hey...I'm sorry about earlier. I was just...a little stressed." Taehyung called out to me softly. He turned around to face me and gave me a soft smile.

Wait, was I falling for him? But it should be the other way around. Right, that's impossible. Get your shit together y/n...this might be a trap or something? Who knows.

For a few minutes we just stayed silent. No one spoke a word. That also reminds me that we didn't even leave each other's hands.

"It's okay. It was my fault anyway." I said and heard him chuckle.

"I know. But don't do that again for no reason." He said and I puffed my cheeks. Since the stubborn kid I am, I know I'll be doing that again sometime.

"No, you dare. And it's late so let's go." Taehyung said as he started dragging me with our hands clasped. I don't know if he felt it or not, but I felt it.

Something strange.

A really strange feeling.

I don't know what this is, but I hope it's not what I'm thinking about.

I'll just let this slide.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
242K 12.9K 58
"Live this life with me." His loving gaze met yours, his fingers tucked the fallen hair that was interrupting his admiral view of the beauty, behind...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
60 4 5
Taekook📍 Taehyung : I've never wanted a relationship - especially not with a human. With my father demanding my return to Hell and a demon leaving d...