The Last Ninja- Ninjago.

By nightwatcher_zx

(COMPLETED BOOK) Something horrible has been happening to the ninja. With the overlord gone, the ninja had e... More

Its all about Zane
Jaya to an end?
The kidnapping starts
3 ninja left
Cole come back please
2 ninja left
Caught red-handed
The attack is imminent
Attack!
Help from Cirus Borg
Zane?
Search for Misako and Sensei Wu
"You impulsive ninja!"
Misako
Borg Tower
The Prophecy
Kai gets a plan
The Others
Put it into action
Benders, Location, Borg Tower.
Borg Tower Prision
If you can't change your circumstances, change yourself.
I can't do this alone.
Time for action.
Knocked out Cold
Ashley
Horror
Your Turn
Kai
Escape
It was a Tough Battle
The Prophecy's battle
We have to start moving.
Attacked or attack?
The Broken Team
Jay and Cole
Begin
Carry On
Author's note~ I'm sorry
Pounding heart
Safe and Sound
The End (or is it?)
Do you guys want a sequel?
Confirmed sequel...BUT
Teaser!! Book Cover and a little of First Chapter :)
FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OUT! :D

The last ninja

826 32 12
By nightwatcher_zx

Kai sat on a bench drinking a slushy. That had been his dinner for the night. His back ached, his stomach grumbled. He was cold, tired and hungry. Could this get any worse? Oh wait! It could. He could get captured by those black dressed freaks that took his whole team away! Kai stood up and stretched, where to now? He was the last one. He wondered around the city aimlessly, somehow hoping a miracle would happen and one of his teammates would pop out of a corner and call out to him.

It was getting brighter, the city grew busier. He trudged along the pedestrian path looking around him and avoiding the stares people were giving him. Well, he was wearing his ninja garb. "What to do...what to do?" He wondered in frustration. He walked so far he didn't realise he was right next to Borg Industries. Wait, Borg Industries? Kai turned around to be faced with the tall-like structure. Which pretty much looked like the TCRI building from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (Me and my references! XD) Kai wasted no time in racing towards the building. He had to get help from Borg and P.I.X.A.L.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 186 21
Warning ! Season 15 SPOILER! In this story, the characters are humans alright, not toys ! ;) When Nya merges with the ocean, Jay decides to step back...
3.6K 47 13
Jay is back with the ninja. But what they don't know, is that he isn't on their team. Along with all the failures that have been happening, Kai ends...
31.1K 926 25
It is a gift to have powers, at least that's what Kai thought. That is until he was shown how little he knows about them, and how others knew far mor...
10.3K 350 24
🎉*Completed*🎊 What happen if Kai went missing right before his parents did? What if Nya took his place for most of the timeline? The Ninja got word...