Yukiko ๐Ÿ’ฎ Teen Wolf

By jonghosapplewatch

"Guys, this is Yukiko. She's my cat." "Um, but that's a girl." "We're aware." |Teen Wolf| AU | More

้›ช
็Œซ
๋ฉ‹์ง„
ๅ‹ไบบ
ใชใž
์•ŒํŒŒ
์›”๊ด‘
ๅˆ‡ใชใ„
์‹ซ์–ด
่ฆชๅ‹
์ŠคํŠธ๋ ˆ์Šค ๋ฐ›์•„์š”
ํž˜๋‚ด
ใƒ•ใ‚ฃใƒฉใƒผ
ๅญ็Œซ
ๆ„›
์ž˜๋ชป๋œ
่‡ช็„ถใงใ‚ใ‚‹
็ฌ‘ใฟ
์‚ฌ๋ž‘
Sequel

์ž…์–‘๋˜๋‹ค

15.3K 298 155
By jonghosapplewatch

입양되다 - be adopted

"Anyways, your cat turned human, now what?" Liam asked. The group nodded also having the question in their minds. What was to go from here? 

"My father had a friend who is going to help out with an adoption process in Korea. My parents are going to adopt her." Kira explained to her friends. 

"That is so sweet!" Allison and Lydia awed. 

After I got to know them individually, Lydia suggested that we should take a stroll through the woods. Derek and Peter, however, had to leave. 

"Take care, Kiko." Derek smiled, something everyone says he doesn't do often. "These people are weird and could hurt you easily." 

"I'll make sure to keep my distance," I answered him truthfully.  

Kira made sure to stick to me, while we walked down the dirt path. Lydia and Allison kept asking me questions about the things I liked, but Malia was more interested in my life as a cat. I knew I liked pretty things. I was very spoiled as a cat. 

"So, since you were a cat and all, do you hate dogs?" Malia asked her. 

Kira had a dog before she got me. his name was Inu, which means dog in Japanese. We were really close, but sadly he passed away when I turned 3 years old. 

"No," I answered her honestly. "My best friend was a dog."

I got to know Kira's friends. I liked them, especially Malia. Everyone approved of me and I am very grateful that they are accepting me with open arms. They showed me around town as the moonlight started to light the sky. Everything was more beautiful this way. 

"So, should we be worried about any enemies or are we in the clear?" Stiles asked as we arrived at our home.

There was nothing that I could think of, besides, Deaton never mentioned anything. Kira shrugged him off and started to lead me inside. Mom and Dad were setting up for dinner when we walked in. 

"Evening, girls!" Dad greeted us, gesturing towards out spots at the table. "How was your guys' day?" 

"Great, I got to meet all of Kira's friends and I think I left a good expression on them," I tell them. Mom smiled down at me as she handed me a plate of Baked Chicken Katsu with rice and miso soup on the side.

"This looks yummy."

As we at dinner, dad explained to us that his friend from Korea had filed an adoption report. In less than a month I'll be going to school and living like a normal human. Kira took the liberty to fill in our parents that I had a great time getting to know her friends, even as going far as going to the park with the boys this upcoming weekend.

"That's great, Kiko." Mom patted my hand that was closest to her. "It's nice to know you are fitting in really nicely with Kira and her friends."

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

Now a month later, my adoption papers and a birth certificate were all in order and I can finally start-up school with Kira. Though I knew how to speak English, I didn't know how to read so throughout this whole month Kira has been teaching me how to read English and I've learned so much. They also got me a phone, which was cool. Kira installed games to help me read even better. They are considered kid games but it's fun. I also watch cartoons that Kira considers childish but hey! I'm like 7.

"Good luck on your first day of school, Kiko." Mom smiles at me as we all pull away from the driveway. Dad was driving us to school since he worked there. I think Kira said something about having history class with him and he was a pain sometimes.

I arrived at school, which shocked me a bit. There were so many people. I turned to Kira. A panicked look on my face. She only grabbed my hand and smiled at me as if saying, "everything is going to be okay."

"Let's go get you a schedule."

Kira lead me to the main office. Apparently the Principal is Lydia's mom. She made sure to let me know that Lydia's mother is a nice lady and knew about our situation, apparently she's dating Stiles' father. 

Kira opened the door to Ms. Martin's office. The lady behind the desk was on her phone. She noticed us and held up a finger up telling us to wait a moment. 

"Sir, I am sure that she didn't mean it in that way," Ms. Martin tried to reassure the man on the other side of the line. "She has been having a tough time ever since her father left. Yes, I'll be sure to send her to talk to her counselor. Goodbye."

"Hello, Ms. Martin, this is my sister, Yukiko." Kira gestured towards me who stood behind her slightly. 

"Ah, yes. The new student." She hummed. "Let me get her schedule and you can show her around, maybe?" She began typing on her keyboard. Soon the printer started up and a piece of paper came out. "Okay, I hope you have a splendid day, Yukiko. If you have any questions or concerns, my door is always open."

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

"So, how is your first day of school going so far?" Isaac asked as he wrapped his arm around the young girl's shoulders. "I heard that Greenberg tripped when you walked passed him."

The group chuckled. Greenberg was one of those dorky jocks that no one really liked. I thought it was adorable that he got so flustered when I passed by. He dropped his books in the process and I kindly offered to help him pick them up, only causing his red cheeks to turn a shade darker. 

"It's been okay so far. I didn't know what to expect." I answered honestly. "Greenberg, on the other hand, I found cute. He got so flustered when I helped him pick up his books. He even stuttered a bit when I asked for his name. By the way, did you know his name is Sam?" 

The group of friends shrugged at me, not bothering to remember the boy's name. Although, they probably should if he gets held back another year. 

"Also Yukiko, mom, and dad said to head straight home today. We're going out for dinner." Kira informed me. I nodded making a mental note. 

"So, I'm still curious about who the hottest one in the group is." Liam groaned as Stiles began to speak. "What? What if it's me?" 

"Stiles, let me make this ultra mega clear for you," Lydia tells him, grabbing him by the shoulders. "You aren't the hot one. If anything it will be either, Scott, Isaac or Derek." 

"Yeah," Malia, Allison, and Kira agreed. 

"My boyfriend is hot, now that I think about it," Kira added, earning a kiss from Scott. 

"Thanks, Babe." 

Soon lunch period was over and I was on my way to English Learners class. I had to take this class since my English was at the same level as a third grader.

"Mrs. Jaime is sweet," Allison reassures me. "You'll love her class. Malia had to take her class for 2 trimesters before she passed that class." 

"Thanks, Allison." I smiled at the brunette. "I was quite worried about the whole thing. Kira has been helping me, along with the kid games on my phone."

"Good luck." Allison pulled me into a side hug before dropping me off in front of my next class.

I watched her walk down the hallway and as she turned the corner she took in a deep breath before entering Mrs. Jaime's classroom. I looked at the half-empty class. There were 3 girls and 2 boys, all of foreign descent. 

"Are you the new girl?" One of the boys asked in an attractive accent. His green eyes were complemented nicely with his pale skin. 

"Yeah, I'm Yukiko Yukimura." I smiled offering my hand. The boy accepted and shook my hand with a similar smile plastered on his face. 

"I'm Ivan Mariano. I'm from Spain." He grinned motioning me towards a seat next to him. 

"That's cool. I don't know where that is," I told him honestly as I sat down.

He chuckled. "Really?" 

I nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm new to everything here. I don't really know anything outside of Beacon Hills, New York, and Korea."

"Huh, that's crazy. I never met anyone that doesn't know where Spain is," He hummed. "But it's whatever. I guess I'll be your first friend here. I can help you out with everything, maybe even show you around."

"My sister is showing me around, but thank you anyway," I told him as the teacher started to walk in. 

"Good afternoon, Class." He smiled, dropping his bag on his desk. He looked over the room and his blue colored eyes instantly landed on me. "Oh, I see we have a new student. Yukiko, isn't it? Mr. Yukimura just adopted you, yes?" 

"Yes, sir." I nodded. "I'm from Korea."

"Oh, that is splendid. Did the give you the book or this class?" I shook my head. "Oh, well. That's fine. Fleur, do you think you can accompany her towards the library for a book, please." 

I stood up, turning back to wave to Ivan as Fleur motioned me out the classroom. I followed her towards the library, probably too close. I probably looked like a lost puppy like those teen movies like to say. 

"So, where are you from?" I asked her. She stopped in her steps, causing me to bump into her. "Oh, sorry."

"It is fine." She waved me off. She turned towards me and stuck out her hand. "I'm from france," She says in her think accent. "I came to America because my mother needed to see a specific doctor that specializes in rare diseases around the world."

"Oh, that sucks." I frowned.

Fleur continued to make her way towards the library. I stayed behind to make sure I didn't bump into her like the last time.

"We are here," She mumbled.

I got my library book, thanks to Fleur. She helped me out with everything. I carried back my books to my locker and held on to the one for English. After school was over, Kira made sure we got home fairly quickly. Mom and Dad wanted to go out and celebrate that my adoption was official, even though, technically I was theirs to begin with. They had me since I was a kitten.

"Are you excited, girls?" Dad asks us. I nodded why head, while Kira let out a simple, "Yeah."

We drove to a simple restaurant out side of Beacon Hills. Dinner was great. I ordered this thing called ratatouille and according to Kira, there was a movie based off of the name. She recommended that I watch it.

"Kiko, I just wanted to let you know that we are so happy to have you here." Dad smiled as we arrived at the car. He unlocked the car and let us step in.

I shut the door as Mom started to speak, "This is honestly a miracle. We only stopped at Kira because we couldn't have anymore children, but hey, we get to start over. Not completely, but hey, you get what you get."

"We love you, Yukiko," They say in sync. "We love you both so dearly." Mom smiles. Kira and I look towards each other and break out and join them. I am happy.

----

Sorry for the delay. I joined a new school and it has been hard adjusting to everything. I am almost done with the first part of this school and I will be officially joining Pharmacy Tech next week. Hope you liked the chapter. It is not over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
166K 3.3K 25
เผ† #๐™ณ๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™บ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ด & #๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š เผ† โ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  โž derek hale x...
222K 2.8K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
12.2K 367 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...