How to make a thug fall inlov...

By Adore1995

Ashely Davis : 23 years old ❄️🥶 David East : 26 years old 💙💸 ⚠️ sexual content ⚠️ More

this should be fun .
Datenight 🥂
Datenight Filler .
Day #2
Day #2 Filler
Day #3
Day 3 filler 🥵
Sorry's
Filler
Lets go ,
Bali
Feel better
Tell me something.
Homeeeeee
Loving you
Daddys Girls
Daddys girls
Night
Disaster
No
None of your concern
Filler
shitt
Maybe .

LOVE...|filler i guess

6.1K 184 9
By Adore1995

Dammit ....
I sat in the car with my with my head on the steering wheel . I was debating on going in there apologizing to ash. I don't know what came over me , that shit makes me crazy . I started up my truck but I didn't have the strength to drive off . I know Ashley to good of woman to just let walk away .

Fuck this ... I open the door stepping out. I am not losing my baby hell no . I waited for someone to walk out and I walked in. Heading back upstairs towards the apartment.
Knock knock ...

who is it she said lowly i didn't say nothing because I know she wouldn't of open the door. I heard the lock unlock on the door and she opened it with a red face. No David she said shaking her head closing the door. I am sorry Ashley you know I didn't mean anything. I- she try closing it again. Can I talk to you . I won't touch you. I won't get close to hurt you.

Just let me explain myself. She walked away from the door and I followed behind her. She sat on the couch looking at me . I guess she was waiting for me too say something. Imma start off saying I am sorry baby. She nodded. And I know ki mines so we don't need dna. Oh I am still getting dna , cause ya mommy seem to think she isn't yours she snapped.

I nodded. I started stiffing a couple days ago. Maybe 3days ago. I ain't on that shit heavy but the night I went out and handle business and I was shot remember. She nodded . when I got gaze I ain't have no medical attention and I was in pain . TJ passed me that same bag you found and it made the pain go away. I said rubbing my hands together.

I know I was wrong for that messing with that shit but I did and I apologize for everything. She look down and rub her bruised wrist. I am sorry for that too baby I said getting up walking towards her. She look scared and flinch when I try to touch her arm. I felt like shit.

I got on my knees and took her wrist in my hand exzaming it. Damnn I am sorry baby I said bring her wrist to to my lips . This shit got me going crazy . I ain't fucking with that shit nomore . You keep saying that she said snatching her arm from mines . It's only been a couple days and I am done with all that shit , I love you and my family I know you might not forgive me today but I hope you would one day .

I kissed her forehead standing up on my feet . Imma head out thou I love you and I am sorry .

Ashley

I love you too I said standing on my feet . how I know you ain't just talking . Like what if you still doing that shit I don't want ki to be expose to that . So what you don't trust me now ? He said running his hands down his face . I mean you hid it from me and deny it multiple times.

Yeah , because I was ashamed . And I am suppose just go off your word ! David look I love my baby , i don't want her around that shit . And she hasn't , I promise if you see anything or if I start it back up , you can take ki and leave . I look down at the ground and he lift my chin up with his index finger until are eyes can met .

Baby , trust me please . I'll never touch that shit again.
TBC
30votes
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.1K 39
Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. You're my Salvage. You're my Balance. ...
199K 8.1K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
196K 5.8K 24
Lani meets Dave East, a guy who changes her whole life and saves her from herself. *Warning: Sexual Content* *Photos included* *Written in first per...
196K 5.6K 48
Book #2 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #2 in Italianamerican 2022 #14 in Graphic 2022 #1 in Arguing 2023 #2 in Controlli...