She Stole My Heist ( Jelsa...

By melantha123

He's all over the news in Burgess. "The Snowflake Burglar" as some call him, leaves sprayed snowflakes on eve... More

She Stole My Heist - Characters
Prologue
1 Life that Changes in Seconds
2 Valentine's Day
3 Arabian Night
4 They Love Us
5 Hope and Memory
6 Olympus Gallery Opening
7 Memorial Day
8 Icy Business
9 Identity
10 Are You Joining?
11 Complicated Lives
12 Stealing a... Chocolate?
13 Fan Meeting
14 Blue Hoodie
15 Heart of a Bookworm
16 The Debt
17 Alibi
A/N: Reasons
Stolen Kiss - SPIN OFF
18 Stuck with You
19 Little Snowman
20 Party Time!
21 I Never Lie
Important (not an update)
22 Nightclub
24 On Air
25 Real or Not?
26 Men's Approach
A/N Update??
27 It's.... Complicated
28 Expecting a Surprise
A/N: New book
29 Toulouse's Bridge
30 Moment of Truth
31 Making Confessions
32 Revenge the Wrongs
Merry Jelsa Christmas!
33 You're Mine
34 Present Meets the Past
35 Scarred
36 The Black Cauldron
37 Together We Stand
Contest and stuff
38 Healing Effect of Laughter
New Cover and Stuff
39 No More Hiding
40 New Beginnings
41 The Diamond Slipper
A/N: Slow Updates.. WHYYYY
42 Memories Made Us Who We Are
43 The Stranger at Your Door
44 Our Will
45 Snowflake Blizzard
46 Armored Hearts
47 Suiting For You
48 Time to Act
49 Praying for a Miracle
Trailer: She Stole My Heist 2
50 Safe and Sound?
Cover Finalists
Epilogue
She Stole My Heist 2 is published!

23 Red and Juicy

9.1K 275 203
By melantha123

POV Hiccup

This weekend I will be sober. No questions asked, it just. Well, the thought of last weekend still makes me feel extremely bad. And having a headache. That's bad, right?

So I'll be a responsible adult again, check out my emails, feed my cat and have a nice breakfast. After that I will take care of my financial stuff.. and Jack's also since he definitely isn't the most responsible type. At least he takes care of people that are important to him but numbers. Hah! Don't even get me started.

BEEP. BEEP.

The sound of my alarm clock caught my attention. "Oops, it's 10am already," I chuckled but soon the air left from my lungs when Toothless jumped on my stomach and started to paw me. "Stoop!" I yelled but he frowned and started to lick my face before purring. This cat acts crazy sometimes, he thinks that he can fly. He just jumps down from shelves when he tries to catch some flies.

"Let me get up," I laughed and lifted Toothless from me. He glared at me and then he tiptoed out of the bedroom, holding his half length tail straight and heading up. He got in a accident as a kitten, loosing part of his tail.

I ruffled my messed up hair and went to bathroom. Then my phone rang and I run to respond. "Hey mom!" I yelled happily. "How's your homeless cat rescue business going?" A wide smile spread to my face when I listened to her. "That's great to hear mom!" I said happily to her when she told me that most of the cats have been handed to new loving homes.

'How's your leg Hiccup?' She asked. I gulped, "Well it has not been aching." I said straight forward and she hummed. No one knows that I lost it as a ten year old. Jack just thinks that I was out of Burgess for one year because of my dads work. It's not like that though, I got a tumor which caused my leg being amputated.. I was in rehabilitation for almost a year. It was too hard to tell him about it, I didn't want to make him worry. Heck, I was a twelve year old then.

Jack made fun of me sometimes, when I limped as a kid and couldn't take part to sports like everyone else. One day he changed and stopped making fun of me. Well, now I'm wearing a custom artificial leg.. done by me. Moving isn't easy still but no one hardly can tell the difference. I just don't know how Merida is going to take it when she finds out.

'Let's continue our chat little later son,' mom said warmly. "Sure, loving you mom," I said and ended our call. It was already 11am and I decided to make some coffee and go to my computer. I'm lousy when it comes eating breakfast. Usually I just skip it and move directly to lunch.

After feeding Toothless with some gourmet fish, because he just keeps glaring at me if I give him canned food, I went to my computer. I had my shizzling hot cup of coffee next to me when I checked my email. "Some advertizes again.. oh and new update to Anna's.. ahem.. RoyalCheerios' book!" I grinned happily but then cleared my throat. I need to sort out official stuff at first or this Saturday will be a disaster.

My mind trailed to think of the meeting with Merida tomorrow. I will have a brunch with her family. She warned me for some reason, she gave extra warning on her little brothers. It's nice to meet her family finally. I just miss my family, my mother disappeared to her cat aiding work when I was a baby, my dad hated cats for some reason but when Toothless moved to us he fell in love with them. However when my mom came back to our lives, my dad left from life. He was murdered.

After taking a quick sip of coffee my thoughts were back on the thing I was doing. When I had checked my emails I got to our online bank. "Mmh.." I hummed same time as I was drinking the last drops of my coffee.. "WHAT!" I yelled and spat the coffee all over the screen. "Crap," I said with slight panic when I wiped the screen clean with my sleeve.

"That's gonna leave a stain," I sighed when I stared at my white shirts sleeve which had coffee all over it. Then my attention went back on the screen. "Geez Jack.. your finances suck.. literally... dude," I mumbled by myself. His balance was one hundred dollars and I quickly checked out his money transfers. Apparently he hadn't sell as much art as he needed to keep up with Emma's medical treatment payments and to pay back his loans.

My sigh was loud and clear. "Gosh Jack," I said and rubbed my face, making it stretch against my fingers. "Gah! Can't help it even though you wanted to retire," I murmured and rolled with my chair to my laptop. Yup, I need another computer to do the stuff for our robberies. So I can destroy it in the case when cops arrive. My own computer is sacred so nothing can touch it, I keep it clean. It would kill me if my game process would be lost. I'm the best in Berk Dungeons and Dragons game.

Slowly my laptop was waking up after I turned it on. When it was open I immediately open up the browser and go to special site. It is behind strict protection methods to make sure that thieves and their employers can do deals safely.

I roll down the requests where they look for thieves to rob something. "Stealing panties from Pamela Anderson.. Jack would kill me if I chose that.. ummm.. let me see," I mumbled by myself and my eyes scan through the list. "Old Merlin spell book? Oh c'mon.. " I groaned.

"JACKPOT!" I laughed happily and my finger tapped at a picture. "Let me see," I whispered and opened up an interesting looking image. It was a red apple but it looked like it was something more. "Scarlett Apple," I read what it's called. Apparently someone named Evilia Queen wants to have it and agrees to pay a large amount of money from it.

I search it online and it got many hits. There's one saying that it'll be displayed in Burgess at a gem special showcasing event at the museum. "OH!" I yelled in excitement. "That's a freaking apple shaped bottle made from rubies!" I gasped and I look at it. "Hey.. it has some emeralds on it too.. shame on you news writers," I chuckled because there was emerald leaf on the apples surface.

"That thing must have a huge price," I wondered by myself. The website says that it once belonged to a Empress that had used it as a container to something. I shrugged my shoulders and typed a message to Evilia Queen who wanted to have it. I promised that this night she would get it.

Quickly I called to Jack who responded almost immediately. "What's up Hiccs?" He chuckled. "Umm.. I have a job for you," I started out carefully. "Oh, alright. What type of painting they're wanting?" He hummed and I gulped. "Well.. you need to steal something," I half whispered and I could hear him gasping.

"Hiccs, I told you that I'm going to retire!" He said with annoyance and caused me to sigh. "Sorry but your paintings are not selling that well, your necessities cost too much!" I said quickly and I could hear him murmuring something. "Jack?" I asked.

"Just plan the thing, I'm coming to your place right now," he sighed and hang up. Right now, that meant like fifteen minutes when it comes to him. I run quickly to bathroom and get myself ready. When I went back to downstairs I see Jack drinking coffee in my living room. "So you let yourself in again?" I mumbled and went to sit to arm chair. "Yup," he said arrogantly and was reading my paper.

"Alright so this evening you will rob a ruby apple from museum, 'The Scarlett Apple'," I explained to him and he raised his eyebrow. "Ruby apple, you don't say?" He grinned mischievously. When he stood up I stare at him, "What's that?" I exhaled and look at his outfit.

"Cool, huh? Blizz was staring at this kind of stuff in internet," Jack grinned and turned around. I did a facepalm, "How would you say that?" I sighed. "Well, she looked out some stuff about Aiden something," Jack shrugged. He was wearing a long leather jacket, grey high collar knitted shirt, jeans and he had a scarf covering his mouth. Not speaking of the cap on his head. "That's a video game character you fool," I rolled my eyes but he just shrugged. "Well it seems cool so deal with it," he chuckled and smirked after pulling the scarf down.

"So what's the plan?" He said while raising his eyebrow. "Okay so here's the deal, I'll drive you close the museum.. you'll go in from the side door--," I said but he interrupted. "From front Hiccup, front," he said with seriousness in his voice and I just sighed. "So anyway go in from the front and avoid the guards, motion and pressure detectors are placed there so keep your eyes sharp. Then the hardest part is to lift the Scarlett Apple from its pillow..there's no way to stop that alarm, you should just leave as quickly as you can," I said and stared at it. He yawned. "Jack," I said like a father getting their children back to order.

"Yea, yea, understood," he grinned and I shake my head. "What then?" He said and crossed his arms while he walked to watch at the blue prints of the museum better. I glance at him and I see his eyebrows narrowing. Finally he is serious! "What now?" He laughed and looks at me. "Umm.. you just surprise me sometimes Jack!" I chuckled and show him the fastest way out. From the side door which made him groan with frustration.

I cleared my throat, "Oh and you should meet Evilia Queen, our employer, behind a hotel.. it's near the 'Chocolate Dream shop'..the one held by your future sister-in-law," I grinned deviously and look at Jacks reaction. "Yup there," he whispered and then his eyes widen, he turns his head to look at me. "C'mon! Not cool!" He shouted and punched my shoulder and laughed. Then I saw a small shade of pink rising to his cheeks. I totally got him now.

POV Jack

How did I end up in this situation again. Robbing something, I still don't like to steal things. Well,from wrong doers I love to steal and give it to the ones in need. However when it's me on the need of something, then I don't like it that much. The thing I like in this despite everything is the excitement and having fun. Yup, this is kinda fun in its way. Especially the running away from guards is fun.

I'm standing in front of the museum, looking through my playlist on my phone. I'm trying to decide my entry song. My hand goes to my neck without me realizing it. My fingers pull out a necklace and my fingers are playing with a ring. Then I startled and push it back inside my shirt. I have my father's old purity ring hanging on my neck, I'm much more slender than what he was at my age so it's too big for my finger. I sighed when the memory of my father came to my head.

Then I put the music playing from my phone and listened to a couple of songs or at least the beginning on them. I ended up choosing 'Nickelback - Flat on the Floor'.

"C'mon Jack, night won't get younger," Hiccup groaned. "Chill out dude," I chuckled and walked to the front door of the museum. I lifted my jacket's collar up while walking. Before breaking in I look around me and see no one. I picked the lock and went inside. So far everything is going well.

I cleared my throat and my sound echoed on the big entry hall. Then I grinned and put the song playing.

(Flat On The Floor -Nickelback)

Not like I need to depend upon anyone
Since I can see the lack of need for me to be here at all
One more anthem for the know it all
I won't be standing up for long I better learn how to crawl
Learn how to crawl

I hear some running in the beginning of the song and a guard is coming at me. "Hello... G.Enie," I laughed after reading his name tag. I jumped aside when he tried to reach me. "Whoa there!" I laughed and he pouted, his black hair was on ponytail and he had a beard which also was on pony tail. He was heavy built guy. We kept playing cat and mouse for a while when the music was playing

In ten minutes I'll be laying out flat on the floor

Like I need to defend my own innocence
So what, I did it, I admit it, and I'm pleading the 5th
One more anthem for the know it all
I won't be standing up for long I better learn how to crawl
Learn how to crawl

I run across the entry room and arrive to show room with prehistoric items. "WAIT!" He yelled after me. Suddenly the music stopped playing and my phone was ringing.

My cheeks got red when I heard the music.

(Auburn - Perfect two)

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I'll
cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

"Jack! What's that!" Hiccup yelled to my ear and I took the earplug off. Apparently I did it too harsh since it broke. I glance at G.Enie who just reached me. "Wait a moment will you," I said with shaking voice and lifted my hand up. I pull down my scarf after I see who is calling me. "Hey side kick. You changed my ringtone.. didn't you?" I sighed. She laughed and I smiled. G. Enie raised his hands up and seemed confused.

I covered my phone with my hand, "Just wait!" I snapped at G.Enie. 'Wait for what?' She asked me. "I didn't mean it for you," I chuckled and turned my back at G.Enie. 'Could we meet today?' She asked shyly and I hummed. "Sure.. at midnight," I said after checking my watch. It was now 10pm and I would meet Evilia Queen at 11pm. "At your sister's shop?" I laughed and she agreed. Then we said goodbyes and I hang up.

"Finally," G.Enie groaned and I grinned to him. "What? If you would've been smart you would've caught me while I was on the phone," I laughed hardly and his eyes widened before he pouted. Then he run towards me and I jumped aside. He just ran head first to a prehistoric rock. "Ouch, that must've hurt," I gulped as I watched him being knocked out.

I lifted the scarf back to my face as I went to get the Scarlett Apple. There it was, shining in it's all glory on a satin pillow. Just waiting for me to get it. With few jumps I went over the motion detectors and then I climbed on walls to avoid the pressure detectors in the showcase room of the Scarlett Apple.

When I lifted the cover from the fist sized shimmering ruby apple the alarm started to ring. My ears almost split in two because the sound was so bad. Quickly I take the item and stuff it in my pocket, it's kind of heavy and the surface isn't smooth because of all the rubies on it.

Then I run directly at the side door and out from it. Our plan was that I would run to subway and use it to my escape. When I run on the pitch black alleys I can see the blue lights of police cars flashing and how their sirens are yelling loudly.

No one seemed to notice me when I finally got inside a subway train. I pull my cap better to cover my face, I wish that no one would recognize me like this. At least I've tried to cover myself with pulling the collar as up as possible and covering my face with the cap. A couple of stations later I was at my stop.

I made my way to meeting spot where a woman was waiting me. Her hair was raven black and short, her eyes had a cold look. "You're Queen?" I asked as I stepped outside from the shadows. "Yes and you're mister Snowflake Burglar?" She said proudly and I nodded.

"First the payment," I said and she handed me a back filled with bills right after I asked. Then I took the Scarlett Apple from my pocket. "So you like shiny things?" I asked but she shook her head. "There's more but... how about a drink for successful work?" She smiled and I shook my head. "Nah, I don't drink," I smiled.

"Water? You must be thirsty?" She smiled and I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright?" I responded as she turned around and walked to her car which was parked a little further away. Then she came back with two glasses and she handed one to me. "Thanks," I said and smelled it. There was no alcohol so I drank it to my thirst.

"So.. what's the apple for?" I asked again, it was like a piece of art to me so it got me interested. "It's actually a container.. it held the strongest poison in the world that Empress used to kill undesired people.. like I'm going to do with Snow White, my late husband's awful daughter who inherits all," she laughed. I gasped and quickly kicked the apple from her, causing it to fall on ground. It shattered into pile of rubies and the liquid fell to ground.

"Hah! Ruined your plan," I smiled mischievously. "NO! You useless boy," she yelled with annoyance and I lifted my hands up, squeezing my hands into fists. "C'mon, do your worst!" I dared her and got myself ready to fight if necessary. She suddenly smiled deviously and laughed in evil way. "I already got you," she whispered and walked to her car.

"What the heck?" I said aloud. "You shouldn't trust to everyone.. .Snowflake Burglar," she said and waved her hand. Then I look at the empty plastic glass that's laying on the ground. "It seems that the poison isn't as effective as it was back on the day when Empress lived but... you'll see," she laughed and went inside her car starting it.

Suddenly I felt dizzy, my world was spinning. I fell to my knees and I cough out. Blood is staining my hand that I held in front of my mouth. "This.. is.. bad," I whispered as I tried to stand. I barely could keep myself up and Evilia Queen drove off with her car after she had pullen over to get the money back from me while I was not able to do a thing to stop her. She left me on the alley and I decided to look for help. No matter if I get caught or not.

I tripped on the dumpsters on my way out from the alley and they clattered while rolling on the ground. I take support from the buildings and I see a huge clock on one buildings wall. My vision is blurry but I try to look at the time. "F-few minutes until midnight," I whispered and held my aching stomach as I limped towards Anna's chocolate shop.

Just few meters away I lost control from my body and fell to ground. My muscles were twitching and I tried my best to keep awake. I need to see her.. once more before.. before..

Then I heard a scream, "FROST! Jack!" I realize that my cap had fallen of when I fell and I slowly turn my head. I feel so sleepy right now. The voices are getting muffled and I see Elsa coming to me. Her hand touches my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She whispers and takes my head to rest on her lap. "P-poison," I mumbled and my eyes shut for a moment.

She gasped but she seemed to be much more clear minded than I was. "Tell me.. did you drink it?" I nodded slowly. "There might be a way," she said and I see her eyes tearing up. "Get up Frosty," she ordered while helping me up. She took me to her sister's shop and placed me on the floor. She went to get something and returned quickly.

"Eat this," she said with shaking voice as she pushed something to my mouth. It made me feel even sicker and I quickly lean to my other side, she is rubbing my back while I'm throwing up. "Good," she whispered and petted my hair.

I was panting but I felt little better. "Let's get you cleaned up," she smiled faintly and wiped a tear from her eye. She took me to back room and went to get some water and a towel. She wiped my face clean and then covered me with a blanket. "You need to rest," she said with warmth. "I'll call Emma about you not getting home tonight and I will clean up the mess or Anna will freak out," she chuckled.

"Sleep!" She said and crossed her arms. "But," I started. "No buts! I'll watch over you while you sleep Jack... I won't let you die, no matter what," she smiled and I nodded. "I feel better thanks to you," I smiled faintly and then I let myself fall asleep.

A/N:

There were two(/three) Disney characters introduced! Do you know who they are?

BTW! Imagine how embarrassing the new ring tone was to Jack.. LOL

How did you find this chapter?

To steal the apple from Snow White was @amy_oblitas idea. Dedication goes to her ^^.

Sketch is done by me.. but.. umm.. it's bad quality and missing some details. I freaking lost my A4 sized sketch book in somewhere where is the finished picture. This is half done sketch from my phone's gallery. Now I have done some A3 size sketches.. lol

BTW.. The idea/wish of Jack's outfit came from @Frosty_Snowball

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 553 12
Jack Frost. Guardian of Fun and ultimate prankster of the spirit realm. He was made a spirit at the human age fourteen and is the only immortal child...
28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...
252 10 11
Jack Frost is thriving as a guardian. His powers have grown with his name. He knows who he is now. He knows his purpose. Right? During a search to di...
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...