The Way Of Thousand Roses

By Elizabetdiv

Life is just like a rose it might be beautiful and great but it also can prick you painfully. This happend to... More

Chapter 1|The beginning
Chapter 2|My birthday party
Chapter 3|My fiancé
Chapter 4|Hey brother!
Chapter 5|My "punishment"
Chapter 6|Forth male lead!
Chapter 7|Who are you?
Chapter 8|The past you won't remember
Chapter 9|The academy! finally!
Chapter 10|I'm a genius!
Chapter 11|oh oka... wait WHAT?!
important!

Chapter 12|My dear Prince charming

1.9K 53 2
By Elizabetdiv

A/N: hey guys, sorry for the wait.
I had a writer's block and didn't know how to move with the story, hope this chapter adds the drama I want for the story.
P. S - I had changed the characters and their appearance, and put some pictures and gifs, so if you want to check it out.

———————◇●◇———————

Rain and love

Come with full force,

Affect everything

In the way,

And leave, taking

Everything with you.

~unknown

She was so beautiful...

Her smile radiated happiness and all the good in this cruel world.

But like the star she was,

She must shine even brighter

She will become dull and die

It was unexpected,

And came at exactly at the times things began to become right again.

Nothing lasts forever no matter how beautiful and divine it is.

So was the matter with her.

———————◀◁———————

Elinor and Louis met at their secret place, one day a week, so their parents and kingdoms won't get suspicious and even worse, get another reason for the war.

But of course, no secret could be kept a secret forever as they say.

So a day at a full moon night, they met again.

Only little they knew that someone tailed after them.

"Elinor," says Louis "the situation is very bad, at the moment I'm not sure someone will win at all, this war...
It will kill all of us if we won't stop it."

"I... I know this, but I can't do anything! They don't listen to me, no matter what I say! "

"Then try harder! You are the oldest daughter, they will listen to you. "

Elinor's expression darkened like the sun went hiding behind the clouds.

"Please, you're the only one I trust with this matter, try some more, we can't lose hope! "

"I-I trie-ed"

"And? "

"I'm getting married"

Thunder loomed over them, the sky darkened and so the expressions on their faces.

"What?! They can't do this! To who?! "

"Wel-l, to Arion, my parents want to straighten our position in the court, and he is the perfect candidate for it. "

"But they won't do it without your permission, right? "

"I- I already gave permission "

"What?!"

"As you said, I needed to do something! I couldn't just sit here and watch! "

"I didn't mean anything like this! "

"I don't have another choice! "

They both panted hard from the yelling, you could see their white breathes because of the cold.

Elinor busted in tears, saying 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

Louis came and hugged her to his chest.

"We'll come up with something, don't worry love"

"B-but I -I can—"

"Shush, we'll figure it out "

"No-o it's not it, I need to tell you about m—"

"Shush, I know already. "

"About m—"

"Yes, I knew since the begging, I would still love you no matter what"

"Me too, I love you, Louis"

"Yeah, I love you too E—"

*rustle * "shit, I tripped "

They both turned fast, alerted by the new unwelcomed presence.

"Who's this?!  Show yourself!"

"Sheesh, god calm down"

"Tim?! "

"Yeah princess, I see you're doing well"

"What are you doing here?! "

"I could ask the same, it isn't proper for a princess like you to be in this place, late at night and with a man at that"

"You followed me, I get it, who ordered this? "

"No, dear princess, I'm not done. Like I was saying, with a man, but not some simple man, but the royal Prince of the opposing country "

"Tim, please don't tell them about it! "

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
And to think you're marrying next week, what a poor man Lord Arion is, truly I pity him "

"Tim you don't understand! I'm trying to stop this war! "

"And how exactly? All you do is sitting in your tower and crying about your life"

"I'm not! I'm not her—"

Tim interrupted her, "I have my father and brothers fighting out there for our country, for you! But you don't even appreciate it! Why can't you be like your twin sister Edalene?! "

"Please let me expla—"

"No! You're not a true princess! I will tell about this to princess Edalene, then she will be the crown princess, you don't deserve this! "

With this being said, he turned around and ran back to the palace.

"What are we going to do? "

"Nothing, nothing at all"

"But they will discover us, you will be punished "

"I know, but my people will sort this out, he won't tell a thing, don't you know me? "

"Yeah it's because I know you I'm so calm"

"Hmm is that so? "

"Yes, now let's talk about what we will do about this marriage of yours"

"We don't have to "

"You know that I love you, so please don't make it complicated "

"I know, it's just I have an uneasy feeling about it"

"Hmm"

"Hey, I trust my gut feeling! "

"Yeah, I trust you too"

"Good"

"So about the marriage—"

"Oh god! Stop about it, I already planned everything, trust me"

"Fine"

He then opened his arms for a hug, "come here"

She ran to him so fast he nearly lost his footing.

"Easy there "

She giggled cutely, "sorry"

They sat on the grass under the tree, not caring about the wetness left by the rain and looked at the stars they saw in the already cleared sky.

It looked like the calm before the storm, but didn't the storm already pass?

Then why did she have such an icy feeling that something would go wrong?

It couldn't be.....

Right?

————————▶▷———————

She woke up with a gasp.

"Ugh, these dreams again"

She crawled to the end of the bed, set her feet to the cold floor and walked to the kitchen.

'I need a glass of water'
With that thought, she walked quietly, so she doesn't wake up the others.

"When will this shit stop already... Each fucking night, though I don't mind seeing his handsome face and body, if I dream about this hot man why I always wake up when the best part begins?"

She drank her water and sleepily climbed back to bed, with a tired yawn escaping her she wished to meet this man in her dreams again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
733K 31.1K 46
Unrealistic and impossible... Rose didn't even believe in God... yet she's experienced a miracle. A second chance. Magic became apart of biology and...
163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
5.7M 303K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...