Deal with the Devil || K.Th f...

By smolbabydiva

❝You have got 15 days...❞ He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed. ❝15 days fo... More

Intro
-Sneak Peek-
- One -
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
NOTICE (pls read)
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Final
Extra
A/N

- Two -

9.7K 494 147
By smolbabydiva

"But there is a condition." I said in a low voice but luckily he heard it. He raised one brow asking 'what is it now.'

"Whenever i call you, you have to come to me stopping whatever the hell you would be doing at that time, and meet me." I said. He chuckled.

"You're something else. But look here girl, no wait what was your name again? Oh yeah y/n. So y/n I'm not an idle person like you. I have got to take many souls and it's a tiring work-

"Please?" I said giving him doe eyes. He has to come. If he doesn't spend time with me, then how will i make him fall in love with me? Not like i want to spend time with him because he's dangerous. He stared at me for a minute or so before sighing.

"Fine. I'll come." He said and in a fraction of second, he vanished into thin air. What the hell did just happened?

I got in my house, all ready to sleep. I looked at the time. It was almost 4 in the morning. I cursed under my breath. Now i have got zero sleep.

But i guess i have a month break now.

And with that, i just drifted off to sleep.

~*~

My eyes slowly opened as they met with my room's ceiling. I didn't wanted to get up. I'll be up till late plus talking to that jerk- wait that was real right?

"Yes it was."

I flinched at the sudden voice beside me and I dared not to look their. I knew who it was. I knew his voice.

He chuckled.

"Time is ticking baby. You've got only 15 days and today's day 1." He said grinning. I snapped my head to look at him, only to see him already looking at me, smirking.

How i wish i could wipe that smirk off his face. Y/n, now's not the time. You've to get him fall for you. I think I might now what to do.

"Get out." I said to which he tilted his head to side. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know you're not deaf. I have to get ready so get out." I said to which he smirked.

"There's nothing that i haven't seen of women. Do you perhaps have something different?" He commented. My face flushed furiously. I could tell my face was red from embarrassment. I threw a pillow at him.

"GET OUT?!" I screamed. He raised his one brow and sighed.

"Geez fine I'm out." He mumbled as he went out.

Jerk.

-

I had got ready to go out. In shower i planned where to take him. Some cheesy couple things might help though the fact that i have never dated before.

"C'mon let's go." I said dragging him out while clinging on his arm. For a demon or devil whatever he was, he wasn't dressed bad. He was wearing black. All black and damn even though I hate him, i hate to admit that he looked hot and gorgeous.

"Stop staring, i already know I'm really hot." Taehyung said as he eyes me. No shit, i dont feel any shame at all. Like there are boys out there gorgeous as hell, complimenting is good.

"Yeah, but not staring." Taehyung said. For some reason, i wasnt surprised that he could read minds. What do you expect? He's a devil after all taking lives of innocent people like us.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung said ignoring the females who were staring at him. I felt uncomfortable with those girl because most of them had been giving me glares too. Fortunately, we reached our destination.

"What's this?" Taehyung asked frowning a little. "I don't know what goes into minds of humans..." He mumbled under his breath as i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Every once in a year, they hold a Japan/japanese theme based carnival here so i though to check it out." I said giving him off a small smile and since he wasn't going to return the favour, i turned around and looked at the entrance. My smile widened.

"Let's go!" I squealed dragging him in. I swear I heard him saying something under his breath but i didn't quite catch it.

"Hey if you think I'm gonna get you a teddy bear sort of shit then you are wrong. That's what humans do right?" Taehyung said, cringing in between. I cringed as well.

"Teddy bear shit ew. Who the hell takes that?" I said as i looked around stores. They were selling pretty jewellery around here too. There were couple jewellery too! I wanted to buy one but let's just get to point. I don't have a boyfriend. Or could say i do, but an unwanted one sort of. Still, i would get it.

"Hey let's get that." I said to Taehyung, leaving his arm that i was grabbing onto earlier. It was really pretty one. One had a small king crown and the other looked like a queen one. I went back to Taehyung who was looking at me with amusement.

"What's that?" He asked eyeing the two rings. I smiled widely.

"Wear it."
"No way. What's the shit?" He said looking away. I was pissed. Can't he just do a single thing for me. I know i know i wasn't supposed to do these sorry of things but i have make him fall in love with me right?

"Taehyung...? Please?" I said softly. I didn't know if the planned worked or not, but i guess i knew it since he turned around and stared at me. He sighed. I knew what that meant.

I grabbed onto his finger and put on the ring. It looked nice as if his fingers were made for rings. I was about to put on mine, but he grabbed a hold of hand. I frowned. Was he going to put on mine now?

Just as suspected, he took the ring from my hand and put it on my finger. I was a little shocked and happy but it didn't last forever.

"Don't get too happy. People were watching us that's why I did it." He said shoving his hands in the pocket of his jeans. I puffed my cheeks and looked around. Indeed they were and whispering things like 'awee how cute..' and shit.

If this keeps going on, will i win the deal? Aishh!! I'll die either ways!

Don't lose hope y/n!

It was almost night when we reached my house. My plan is to pretend as if those cute couple who give goodbye hugs. As we reached towards our doorstep, i turned around to face him. His stared deeply into my eyes as if trying to find what i was up to. But I'm good at hiding things. I hope so.

I stood up on my toes and gave him a hug. A really warm one if i must say. I felt him freeze for a second and return the hug. I totally can't be excited that it's working because probably, no one can fall in love with someone in a day.

I ended my hug and moved back to look at his face. He was smirking but when he saw me staring he smiled. I don't know if it was sincere or not but still. I turned around to go but he grabbed ahold of my wrist and turned me back and in a second, a soft kiss was planted on my cheek.

I flushed furiously. This was not in my plan?!!! The hell??!!! He moved back and i saw him smirking. Playing with me now huh?

Let's see then.

Aish!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.9K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
2.6K 125 22
"I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." "Then Die." *smirk* __________ "I can't live in this hell!" "Really? Nah. I'll show you wha...
9.9K 6 1
Where am I? when will i find me? how will i find the real reflection of mine? i am loosing my senses! do something! you're a bloody sage! i am dying...
4.2K 230 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...