Pure Luck (A One Direction st...

By Real_Ryn_Payne

Beth has always loved One Direction, and for her 18th birthday she gets tickets for her, and her best friend... More

Pure Luck And Chapter one: Beths p.o.v
Chapter 2: Beths p.o.v (continued)
Chapter 3: Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 5:Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 6:Skys p.o.v
Chapter 7:Zayns p.o.v
Chapter 8: Beths p.o.v
Chapter 9:Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 10:Liams p.o.v
Chapter 11:Beths p.o.v
Chapter 12:Harrys p.o.v
Chapter 13:Nialls p.o.v
authors note and Chapter 14: Beths p.o.v
Chapter 15: liams p.o.v
Chapter 16: Skys p.o.v
Chapter 17:louis p.o.v
Chapter 18: Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 19:Beths p.o.v
Chapter 20:Nialls p.o.v
authors note :)
Chapter 21:Beths p.o.v
Chapter 22:Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 23:Beths p.o.v
Chapter 24: Liams p.o.v
authors note
Chapter: 25 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 26 skys p.o.v
Chapter 27 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 28 liams p.o.v
Chapter 29 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 30 Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 31 Liams p.o.v
authors note
Chapter 32 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 33 Nialls p.ov
Chapter 34 Skys p.o.v
Chapter 35 Beths p.o.v
Authors note
Chapter 36 Liams p.o.v
authors note
Chapter 37 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 38 Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 39 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 40 Liams p.o.v
Arthur's note
Arthur's note
Chapter 41 Skys p.o.v
Chapter 42 Beths p.o.v
authors note
Chapter 43 Liams p.o.v
Chapter 44 Beths p.o.v
authors note
Chapter 45 Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 46 Liams p.o.v
Authors note
Chapter 47 Beths p.o.v
Chapter 48 Skys p.o.v
A/N
Chapter 49 Nialls p.o.v
Chapter 50 Beths p.o.v
A/N and Harrys p.o.v
Skys p.o.v
Beths p.o.v
Pagie's p.o.v
Beth's p.o.v
authors note
Nialls p.o.v
Beths p.o.v
Niall's p.o.v
Beths p.o.v
A/N
Second book link

Chapter 4:Beths p.o.v

1.1K 24 0
By Real_Ryn_Payne

chapter 4 

Beth's p.o.v 

We came to a big door,we walked in to a full beautiful bedroom, large bed, flat screen, stereo, walk in closet ,king size bathroom. This room alone was the size of my entire apartment back home. "Spill it girlie." sky said before i could continue my thoughts "it was hunter." i cringed just saying his name,hunter was my ex boyfriend that cheated on me and even put the moves on sky when i found out he, hit me all the time and said if i ever left him he would kill me well, one night after he went to bed i got tired of the beatings and left hes been calling and texting me since then threatening that if i don't come back he will kill me or hurt my family "what did this one say?" Sky asked deeply concerned ,i pulled my phone from my jean pocket and read it aloud. "Hey beautiful have the bruises healed yet? i miss you you need to come home or that shiner i gave you will be just the beginning!" Wow, i cant believe what a great catch. I've lost such a great guy.." "He so stupid and illiterate!" "I know.." i said as the tears began to fall. "Baby girl don't cry! We are at 1Ds loft ,fangirl moment?" We jumped up and down yelling "EEEEEPPPPP!!!" Then started to do the imbetweners dance. "Dibs on Niall" i giggled, she gave me a paleaze look. "You know my heart Ly's with Zayn." she said,touching her heart. "Don't you me and your ASS Ly's with Zayn?" I giggled slapping her rear playfully, she started chasing me around the room. We collected ourselves, and were talking about how happy we were. I opened the door, only to have harry, Louis and zayn crash through on top of me.  "You little eavesdropper's! What all did you hear?" I asked, shoving them off and standing. "Well we heard Beth claim Niall ,and Skylar about how her butt Ly's with Zayn." Zayn winked at Sky, she blushed Louis continued. "And we heard more..... who's Hunter?" I could feel the tears come back. I ran back into the room. I was in there for a good five minutes, when i heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" i asked, trying to hide the hurt. "Niall, love can i come in?" I walked to the door pulling it open, and ushuring him in, trying to wipe my eyes sure my makeup was long past destroyed. "Are you okay love?" I nodded and he sighed. "No your not but, if you don't want to tell me that's fine. Can i keep you company?" I nodded, we sat on the couch he wrapped his arms around me his smell so comforting,i layed my head on his chest .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 115 21
Every Directioner's dream is to meet One Direction and see their hotness or witness a bromance, but for 16 year old Tiffany it's different. The boys...
208 0 23
This is the story of how a single birthday surprise can change a girl's life. It was the summer between Junior and Senior year of high school and it...
37.2K 973 23
Logan Paisley gets 1D tickets for her 17th birthday. But when she goes do things change for her?
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...