The Perfect Mistake (Larry St...

Por NeverComingDown

He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson s... Mais

Preface
2. "How could you be so reckless?"
3. Explanations
4. The Plan
5. Meet The Gang
6. "How old are you, exactly?"
7. Liam's Story
8. Questions & The Fight
9. Zayn's Power
10. Lunch Time
Author's Note Numero Uno!
11. New Friends & Perrie's Power
12. Mixed Feelings
13. Preparing For a Journey No One Wants to Go On
14. The First Hunt
15. Fun at the Beach
16. Tonight's Going to Be a Great Night
Author's Note Numero Dos!
17. Parties Are Always a Good Time
18. Niall's Story
19. Well I'm Screwed...
20. You Bite Your Friends Like Chocolate
21. Snitches Get Stitches
22. Don't Think Like That
Note...
23. There Are Plans to Be Made, Tests to Be Taken
24. As the Friendship Goes, Resentment Grows
25. We Are the Monsters, the Voices, Under Your Bed & In Your Head
26. Hurt People Hurt People (Part I)
27. Hurt People Hurt People (Part II)
28. Are You Ready?
Second Book
Translations

1. A Quick Bite & The Change

35.7K 865 424
Por NeverComingDown

A/N: Hey guys. Thank you to those of you who commented, here's the first chapter. Hope you all enjoy!

+ + + +

"Mate, let's gooooo! We've been here for aaaages and I see no hot g-girls." My annoying friend Aaron slurred. It was Friday night and we'd arrived at some party not even thirty minutes ago, yet he was already wasted. Typical. I shook my head and downed the alcohol in front of me, enjoying the burning sensation in my throat.

"No, we just got here! You better slow down because I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Plus, there's loads of hot girls here, just open your eyes idiot." I replied before downing yet another drink. I felt this churning in my stomach but brushed it off, figuring it was just the alcohol. Why am I feeling so anxious tonight? I need more drinks...

It was almost pitch black out when I finally decided it was time to leave.

"G-guyssss... Heeeey guys. I, I think it's uh, it's uh, time to, uh... Time to go bye-bye!" I drunkenly shouted over the deafeningly loud music. My four friends looked at me with dopey grins on their faces and nodded their heads in reply, stumbling over to the massive entrance. I followed along, tripping twice in the process, but eventually reached the door.

"I really don't think any of us is sober enough to drive, eh Harreh?" Sam mumbled, falling face first onto the concrete seconds after. I cackled loudly at him before nodding my head in agreement.

"Yeah. Let's uh, let's all just walk home... We can get the cars to-" I abruptly stopped as the contents in my stomach made their way up my throat. Ouch. After I don't even know how long I managed to stop puking and groaned, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and clutching onto my sides, wincing slightly. "As I was saying, we can get the cars tomorrow. See you lads then." We all waved goodbye then took off in different directions.

I didn't live far away from here, maybe fifteen minutes, but in my current state I had no idea how long it'd take to get there. Sighing tiredly, I began the long walk home and shuddered as a cold breeze brushed against my cheeks. I hugged my jacket closer to my body, trying to warm myself unsuccessfully. Stupid thin jacket.

I kept walking -stumbling- when all of a sudden I started veering to the left. Before I knew it I had fallen on the sidewalk. Ow. Why is it so uneven? I struggled to get up, somehow managing to do so a few seconds later. Once I was vertical I dusted off my pants and started walking again when I heard a noise. My head snapped up at the sound of steps behind me and I gulped. Well this sobered me up a bit...

I discreetly tried to see who was behind me, but there was nobody in my blurred peripheral. Maybe it's just a squirrel or a stray cat?

It isn't a bloodthirsty serial killer...right?

At this thought I hurried my pace, hearing the steps speed up as well. Crap, it is a person. Well maybe whoever it is isn't following me? Maybe they just sped up at the same time as me? Yeah, that's it. I let out a shaky breath and slowed down, watching the little flecks of snow that had begun to leisurely fall. Just to be safe, I listened once more to the person's steps, noticing that they had also slowed significantly, matching mine yet again. Oh God, I'm scared now... And almost completely sober...

Maybe I should trick him? Yeah, let's try that.

Instead of continuing to walk straight I turned to the left and began speed walking again, turning right a minute later. I strained to hear anything and silently gasped when those same footsteps easily followed at the same pace yet again. Ok, I'm terrified now and completely sober. I took a sharp left into what I thought was an area with lots of houses, but turned out to be a bloody park. Where in the hell am I and how did I manage to get here? No matter, maybe I can hide behind a tree or something...

Once I heard those steps nearing I sprinted over to the closest tree, thankful that I chose to wear all black tonight. I tried to steady my breathing as I continued listening for the slightest sound; thankful for the adrenaline that was currently shooting through my veins since it helped heighten my senses. If I'm silent and don't move a muscle they should give up and leave right?

After what felt like a century it was once again dead quiet, minus the erratic pounding in my chest. I wearily glanced to the left then right before stepping out from behind the safety of the tree. I sighed in relief and ran a shaky hand through my hair. Thank you Lord! That was close...

I hastily began walking back the way I had come when I heard a shuffling noise and froze. Please let it be a squirrel this time... I waited for a few seconds before the shuffling subsided, silence once again replacing it. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and swiftly began walking again.

"What's the rush?" I heard a voice ask, almost seductively. I spun around and gasped when I saw him. It was dark out, but I could still see some of his features thanks to the moonlight.

He had startlingly bright blue eyes for starters. I could see his long eyelashes as his eyes fluttered shut for a second before reopening. Extremely white teeth showed off his tan as his lips pulled back and he stood there, grinning at me as if I were his prey. The little amount of light also accentuated his high cheekbones, making them stand out. He looked to be a bit shorter than me, and not as muscular, yet he still managed to be pretty intimidating. His hair looked like he had just gotten out of bed, but he pulled it off. He had on what looked like black chinos rolled up at the ankles, a loose sweater draped over his chest, and white shoes covering his feet. They sort of looked like Converse, but I wasn't too sure. He could be a model for fuck sake!

"I'm not." He chuckled, taking a step closer to me. I looked at him confused for a second and gulped, taking a step back without even realizing.

"Um, what?"

His grin grew wider and he took yet another step closer to me. "I'm not a model." How did he know I was thinking that? I took another step back but mentally groaned as my back hit a tree. "You were thinking out loud." He said, chuckling as if he knew something I didn't.

"Oh, uh, well can I help you or something?" I asked, the fear practically seeping off of me in waves. He closed the small distance between us and brushed his warm hand over my freezing cheek. I shivered at his touch but immediately regretted it as he dropped his hand, a smirk now on his face.

"Actually, you can. You see, I'm in a bit of a rush and I need a small snack. Care to help me out?" He purred, winking. I gulped again and shook my head.

"I-if it's m-money you w-want, I'm, uh, all out. S-sorry m-man." I managed to stutter out. He laughed loudly and it was the most amazing sound I'd ever heard. Almost like bells chiming... Wait what? What's wrong with me? He's possibly about to murder me and I'm focused on his fucking laugh? My thoughts were interrupted when he began speaking once more.

"That's not what I meant." His fingers began trailing along my neck, slowly tracing the large vein that always showed. I'm pale ok.

"Well, what d-do you m-m-mean then?" I asked quietly, more than a little afraid of the answer.

He leaned in, lips lightly brushing over my neck as he muttered, "This." My face twisted in confusion and just as I was about to question what he meant again I felt the most excruciating pain ever, but it was quickly replaced with immense pleasure. Unknowingly I pressed our bodies closer together as his right hand gripped tightly onto my side, the other holding my head in place. I don't know what he's doing, but it feels amazing...

Just as the feeling started to intensify further, he pulled back. A groan escaped my lips at the feeling of cold air hitting my seemingly wet neck, causing a light chuckle to escape his lips as he gently placed me onto the freezing ground.

"How ya feeling?" He asked, quickly standing up.

"Really tired. And cold. And light-headed." I mumbled, eyes beginning to close of their own accord. "Need... Sleep..." At this point I was beyond exhausted, so I didn't even bother trying to fight against the darkness that wanted to envelop me.

I just let it.

~Louis' Point of View~

I watched as his eyes shut and his chest began rising and falling at a barely noticeable pace. It looked like it hurt to breathe... Had I taken too much from him? Normally I wouldn't worry about such things, but for some reason, I don't know why, I just found him to be captivating...

His eyes were a bright green, popping out due to his pale skin; chocolate curls framing his gorgeous face. He was dressed in black from head to toe, also contrasting with his paleness in a beautiful way.

Why do I find him so fascinating?

Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I began watching him once again. I listened and faintly heard the sound of his heart beat. It was way too weak if I could barely hear it, meaning I'd taken too much. Crap. Wait, why do I even care? If it were any other person I'd just leave them to die, but no, I can't seem to leave him. Why is that? I sighed and bent over his now trembling body, nudging him a bit with my hand.

"Hey. Hey, uh..." I don't know his name... Time to improvise, "Hey Curly, wake up." I nudged him a bit more and his eyes fluttered open, though they closed again not even a second later. He's not going to make this easy is he? This time I shoved him roughly, saying, "Curly! Get. Up. Now." Reluctantly his eyes opened again, staring straight into mine.

"Huh?" He whispered, clearly in a daze. He was near death, so it's understandable.

"Good, your up! Now I'm going to do something I normally wouldn't. It might hurt a bit," I was lying, it'd hurt a lot, "but it'll save you in the end. Just stay awake, ok?" He shook his head and I began thinking of how I could go about this.

"There's two ways we can do this. I can either cut my wrist open and have you drink my blood..." I paused as he grimaced then continued. "Or I can inject venom into you... Which would you rather me do?"

In the end I decided on the venom since he was too out of it, and it was going to hurt a lot.

"Ok, you might feel a bit of stinging. Just try to relax. Can you do that for me Curly?" I asked slowly, watching his every movement, or lack thereof. He was getting weaker and weaker with each passing second. If I didn't hurry up he'd surely die, and I just couldn't have that for some reason.

"Yeah," He mumbled, voice labored and raspy.

I lowered my face to his neck and took a deep breath, releasing my fangs. I bit the same spot I had before, this time letting the venom flow through his veins. He began weakly screaming and writhing around, obviously in pain. He tried pushing me away a few times but failed, seeing as I was way stronger than him and he was too weak.

After a few more seconds I pulled away, laying him back down onto the concrete. He began to violently thrash around, screaming even louder than before. I really hope he doesn't attract any attention... I winced as his head snapped to the side and his back lifted off the ground, a violent crack echoing throughout the thankfully vacant area. A moment later his body stilled, falling limp as his blood filled eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Now that the worst is over, I should probably take him home with me.

I lifted him off of the ground effortlessly and threw him over my shoulder, beginning the quick -for me- trek home.

The lads aren't going to be too happy about this...

+ + + +

A/N: Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

101K 3.7K 31
Louis is a Vampire. Liam is shy. Louis is outgoing. Liam is a Human -- Liam Payne and his best friends Niall Horan and Harry Styles move to Forks, a...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
71.5K 1.8K 26
When Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are paired up for a school field trip, Niall thinks it's some form of punishment. Of all people to get paired with, h...
8.7K 250 9
(You got here just in time to let me know I was worth saving) Everything is different, yet so eerily comfortable and the same. There's silence for a...