Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLU...

By RJCakes101

This is basically little episodes that occur after My avengers x wolf reader You don't have to read it to get... More

About you and This book
Your Replacing Me!?!?
Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?
PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
FLASHBACK: The first time you sleep with?
Your first bedtime with Bucky
Your First bedtime with Steve
Lesson learned part 1/2
Long chapter! Lesson learned 2/2
Attention Readers!
1/2 Happy Birthday Captain!
2/2 Happy birthday Captain
Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!
A Sick billionaire and Sick as a Dog.
More Avenger Headcannons!!
1/2 Your second Full Moon
1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"
2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)
Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'
After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*
Headcannons #3
2/2 Your second full moon
Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING
"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}
GOT A QUESTION? LEAVE A COMMENT FAM
QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)
QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS
1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)
Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)
..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)
Part 1/2 Your better off without them!
Part 2/3 Your better off without them!WILL HAVE PART 3
Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!
Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip
Part two FINAL: Winter Teaching 101: Camping Trip
(Funny Short) Scared?
Prequel to The nightbefore.
And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...
(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)
Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"
Your first Christmas..1/2
Your first Chrismas 2/2
Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?
Request? Please read!
Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)
Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)
It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here
A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3
Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U
Bucky needs some love too! 🥺
A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail

301 8 6
By RJCakes101

"Okay! Check!" Tony scratched his neck "Jarvis how we doin on everything?" "So far so good sir." "Noice!" He smiled "This is great bro! This is like my first real party...like with adults.." You chuckled You currently we're helping Tony do preparations for his casual party. Since He felt a celebration needed to be arranged for Sam and Bucky stopping that mafia and putting them behind bars. "Okay now that everything is done...aaand guest are waiting outside..." you shifted wolf "Yeah?! Yeah!?" You tail wagging "LETS PARTY!!" He had a big smile on his face. "WAIT!" The two of you froze. Seeing Steve "What Cap?" "Well for one there's a bunch of files out-" Tony picked them up "I was grabbing those.." he rolled his eyes "Well my canvas isn't put away..." He smiled picking it up. You examined it seeing it of his howling commandos. "I'm not done with the background..." he looked seeing the night sky. "Guess It can Wait.." he smiled. Putting it in his room. "So now?!" Tony smirked As did Clint with with Thor walking in the room with kegs. He nodded "PARTY!!!" You and Tony yelled Clint scratched a record. Noise was just echoing from the compound along with lights flashing.. But inside it was a total house party like the ones from the movies...It was an amazing experience for you...Too bad you don't remember it.

—————-
The whole compound was trashed. You woke up with a sticky note on your forehead you plucked it reading: Y/n Went home sweet dreams-Peter p.s THE CANVAS ITS UNDER THE BED!! Xxx "The canvas?" You sat up from the floor looking in the mirror seeing lipstick kisses on you neck and ear and cheek and arms. You lifted your shirt seeing two on your torso you blushed. "Crap!" You looked on your arm seeing a crappy knockoff drawing of Bucky's arm on your RIGHT shoulder and I'm your missing a sneaker. You looked around the room seeing that it Steve's. You thought we locked our bedroom doors how the hell did we? You looked at note again, looking under the bed seeing Steve's canvas as it was ripped and torn up. "No...I DIDNT....I DID NOT DO THAT!" You said in a hushed tone.
——-

"God my head.." Sam gulped orange juice sitting out only to spit it out in the sink.
Yeah and you know the rules...Your party. Your mess." "WHAT? All this!?"

He nodded "Don't worry You and Barnes are cleaning it..." He chuckled "Joy.." He sat up from the couch with his shirt gone with his hair sticking up. "Steve?" He shook him. "Oh we won't be waking for moments Barnes he and I exchanged many drinks..." "Oh your Viking crap?" The blond shrugged "Just for that I'm not helping..." Sam glared to Bucky "Thanks!" He threw his arms defensively. "Well where's pup?" Bucky stood up ruffling his hair. "Let's go find him/her..." Sam walked down the halls seeing each room torn apart "y/n?" You heard footsteps coming closer. you scrambled putting the ripped canvas under you. "H-hey! Uh-Sam!" He chuckled laughing "Look at you! I'm jealous! Who's the lucky One?" You scratched your neck "Funny thing is I don't remember.." Footsteps again your heard trembling worried it was Steve. "Well well well..looks like my dating advice helped after all!" Bucky raised a brow smirking.

"Nice arm by the way.." "Oh!" You laughed awkwardly "Where's Steve?" "He's passes out we actually need to move him in here so we can get-" he sighed annoyed "cleaning!" "Oh well don't let me bother you!" "Y/n..We need help...We're hungover and Steve's got it worse ya think you could take care of him...and help out?" "Sure!" Moments past you still were sitting "...ugh...y/n Like now..." "oH um.." "What are you hiding?" You looked away "Nothing!" Bucky walked closer "Stand up!" "No!" "Y/n!" "No!" Grunting was heard from you three in the hallway "NO NOT MY OTHER SHOE!" "DONT BITE!" "SETTLE DOWN!"
————-
Sam pulled you into his chest holding you as Bucky laughed seeing what you were hiding.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL!? DID...YOU DO THI-" "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR SAM I DIDNT MEAN TOO HONEST...I DONT EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM LAST NIGHT..." You got down on your knees praying "DONT TELL STEVE! PLEASE!" You gripped Bucky's arm "PLEASE SAM, BUCK ILL DO ANYTHING JUST-" The two smirked "Anything?" "Well? Um.." Bucky smirked "STEEEV-" "YES ANYTHING!!" "Can you clean the party stuff up for us?" You nodded quickly. "ON IT!" You ran stopping in your tracks "But..You won't tell?"

"Just clean.." The brunette smiled and "I'll take care of this.." he picked up the canvas. *Hours of cleaning the compound later* You threw the last red cup you huffed "FINALLY!" A hand ruffled your hair "Finally what?" You jumped yelping recognizing it to be Steve's voice "Shh! No loud noises today...I kinda over did it on my portions pup.." he smiled you nodded "What's up?" You shook your head "Just ugh paying a favor for buck and Sam...During the mission..." "Back in Massachusetts..." Sam smiled the blond nodded smilingly you "Well that's kind of you and Mature! especially today!" He rubbed his head "Good to now We're teaching you responsibility.." You laughed muttering "Heheh could've learned it better.." ———

You plopped on the couch tired about to fall asleep "I need you to do this for me.." Bucky handed you a list. "I am not rubbing polishing cream on your arm!" He sighed nodded "Fine...Guess Steve should go take a look in my closet Shelf." He grinned. You slowly turned in his direction annoyed "You want me to rub it by hand or use a rag...?" "Hand please!" He rolled up his shirt sleeve.

——————-
You washed you hands for about ten minutes now. "Okay now that that's done!" "Yyyyy/nnnn!" Sam whined You growled your fangs showing. You walked in his room seeing him and Buck. "Can you make me some brownies?" "ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?" "Hey hey! Is that how we talk to the ones keeping your from hurting Steve..Man he really was proud of that canvas...He said it brought back so much.." you pictured Steve's smile and blue eyes you sighed "With or without nuts?"

————-
Hours of nonstop came from the two at this point you rather have Steve's scolding and his anger and grounding then be Sam and Bucks servant maid to this point all you really wanted to do was recover with a nap from your own aftermath of the party. "Y/n!" You growled "YES MY LIEGE ANYTHING THOU REQUEST!" You yelled popping your head in Bucky's room. He chuckled "Can you put these on?!" "What is-WHAT are these?!" "Dog shoes!" "You gotta joking" ————
Zzz
"Y/n WHAT What do you two want!?" You turned to seeing Tony. "oh..Sorry!" "I'm missing my shirt from the party...have ya seen it?" You shook your head "Hmm? Oh Jarvis check the party footage.." your eyes widened that's the last thing you need...To be under both the soldiers AND Tony. "No! Just u-I saw.." "It's fine y/n.." he shoved you out of the way blocking the tablet's screen you sighed "IM SORRY!" You grabbed it running off. "COME BACK HERE FURBALL!" You shifted wolf apparently your wolf self attended the party cause your the tips of your tail were dyed as was your tail and back paws.

with the tablet gently in your mouth you bumped into Steve's chest. "Y/n have you seen my canvas?" You screeched he covered his ears You crawled quickly in the vent. "Now hold on a minute young Lady!/Man!" Tony pulled you out by the tail. Your ears perked back. "Y/n..what's going on!?" "She/He took the tablet she's/He's doesn't want me to see the footage..." Steve glared as he and Tony toward above you. "What're ya hiding pup? Nows your chance...dont lie..the truth.." you ears perked back. You whimpered.

"English.." you shifted human. Tony watching the footage Steve leaning in to see. You sat against the hallway floor tearing. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean too I didn't even remember what I did..." you hands shaking "So that's what happened.." he sighed "Steve Im so sorry Please if there's anything I can do to make it up...I-" "What are you talking about y/n?" He saw you crying he knelt down "Don't cry. look it's okay..." he held it to you "YOU?" He nodded "But the claws-" You tried to stop me.." you rolled his shirt up showing little claw marks on his arm.

———Party footage..
"Stteeveeeie!" Bucky kisses his cheek. "I *hic* LOVE THIS PHOTO.!—L-oOK AT ME!" "PuUUPPY C-COME SE-e D-ddaady when he was yo-ur ageee.." "H-Hul-Hold up POOpsss SpoodER BOY IS Dying my floof for the doggo show!" "No-OUR PUPPY SSsshouldnt see HER/HIS Papa like this!!" Steve grabbed the canvas punching a hole through his face "My hair isss *hic* ugLY!" He giggled "B-But nooo!" You howled "Leet me see!" You grabbed the canvas Bitting the end! Trying to yank it. Clint fell from the vent right on the canvas breaking it. ——-End

Steve covered his face embarrassed ".....I never called you and Bucky Da-" "Thats not the point now I have to order another canvas to paint the background." "WAIT IT WAS A PICTURE!?" He nodded "All I was painting was the background y/n, the canvas of my team was just a picture...I can order other one..just have to wait two months...." *explaining time* "So this whole time YOU thought you broke it?" "Yep.." "So Buck and Sam Huh?"

He grinned He whispered in your ear. "Yyy/nnn!" Bucky whined "Yeah Buck?" "Can you make me a plum pie...?" "Sure!" You came back minutes later with a pie throwing it at him recording him. "That's it..." he held you down on the bed. "Let her go! Buck! I'm pissed I just saw the footage and you AND SAM BROKE IT!" He held Sam by the shirt. "HE's pissed..." "PUNK IM SORRY I'll make it up to-" "Get off y/n!" "YEAH..." he picked you up kissing your cheek and fixing your hair. "Are you okay y/n did he hurt you?" You smirked to Bucky "My arm a little bit.." he screeched "HUSH!" "I'm still hungover me and y/n are gonna relax in here while you two take care of me..and make it up..."

They nodded.." "y/n?" "A bowl of ice cream would be nice.." he smiled tryin to hide it. "TWO BOWLS!" They nodded "PEANUTS?" "DID I SAY PEANUTS BARNES?" You yelled "Ri-Right!" They ran closing the door. You two laughed "I think that went well?" He softly smiled.

You hugged him. "How about a Nap?" You nodded. "Wake me when the errand boys show.." you smiled nuzzling the pillow finally getting your nap of recovery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.9K 38
Highschool AU. All Avengers characters will be in it (like loki, Pietro, fury, etc) DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS
1.7K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
979K 15.7K 200
This is my very first shot at writing this sort of thing online, so apologies if it starts off as crap. I'll be sure to add any warnings ahead of tim...
141K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]