It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here

You pulled on the sheets, air becoming difficult to inhale as your toes had cliched at ache of your muscles becoming more and more tense as the pain had traveled to bottom of your feet causing your toes to curl as well as the palms of your hands feeling dry and yet so hot with temperature increasing you feet kicked causing your eyes to jolt open gasping for an already inhaled breath of air you fingers cliched the plush blanket as your eyes scanned seeing how it was still night. While your thoughts scanned your bad dream hand on your heart thanking relief that it was only a dream, Only now crying from what could have been. You grabbed your pillow wiping your eyes still huffing in and out your breaths.

——————-
"Steve.." You spoke in hushed tone gently shaking him he grunted then shifted. "Hmm?...y/n?" He scanned your tears reflecting from the outside moonlight. He sat up seeing your clutch your pillow. "What Happened? Anoth-" You hugged him wrapping your arms around him breaking down tears into his white shirt. Your hands clutching the fabric while His hands began rubbing circles into your back while he rocked you gently. "Deep breaths...it's okay puppy..." You whimpered crying into his shirt. "Shhh..It's okay..." he cooed. His eyes scanned his dark room. "Do you wanna sleep with me?" He asked his chin gently resting on your head. "I-I-w-w-an-t y-you a-and Al-Alph-" "Shh, shh okay okay.." he lifted you gently kneeling down retrieving your pillow from the floor. Assuming he understood your sentence "Okay let's go wake the Jerk.." He said in tired yet gentle sweet tone kissing your cheek While you clinged to him protectively hiding your face in his shoulder. His feet dragging against the cold floor.
—————
"Buck..." He didn't respond still sound asleep. "Buck!" His hand gently tossing your pillow on his face. He then shot up "What happened? Is-" his eyes meeting with Steve seeing you fearfully clinging to him. "That bad?" He mouthed to the soldier, replying with a nod. Bucky grabbed the pillow readjusting it "C'mere.." Steve gently laid you down on the bed while He scooted himself in, putting you in the middle while you grabbed Bucky's arm you arms wrapping around it. "Are ya hot pup?" His thumb grazing away at your tears. You nuzzled into his arm. "No Alpha.." you stuttered a breath of relief. "Just..s-scared..I'm sorry to-wake you both up...I didn't want too-" "But you needed too that's your Alpha's job here.. "His voice warm and raspy. You adjusted your back into Steve's chest, his arms protectively spooning you.

"It's okay to be scared but we're here and that's why we tell you...because we care.." He kissed your forehead. "My little puppy..." he smiled. "That takes bravery...to acknowledge your fear...and better yet to treat it than leave it for worse..."
Steve blew a small gust of air causing your ear to twitch, making a chuckle leave him only to do it again. "Sorry.." he smiled warmly. You nuzzled yourself deeper in his embrace. "Not gonna talk?" The blond asked You shook your head. "It's okay..you don't have too.." Bucky ran a hand into your hair. "No more tears y/n...Can I see you smile?" His thumb went down to the corners of your mouth twitching. "Oh? What is-? Is that a smile?" You fight but a grin paints itself causing him to breath out a laugh. "Just Please hold me....My dream wasn't a good one...." you hid your face into Bucky's arm as his fingers intertwined with yours. "Shhhh..it's okay." Steve gently whispered feeling your muscles tense up. "Shhh...We're right here....to protect you...deep breaths..." feeling your body move. "Just like that pup...just keep breathing...it's okay.."
Bucky scooted closer "Here y/n, rest your head on my chest.

You adjusted yourself feeling the soldier's fingers run through your hair. Meanwhile Steve's arms wrapping protectively around you and his face met with the pillow leaning in kissing your Cheek. Steve's hand gently patted your side. Lulling you to sleep the two listening to your still breathing. "Poor pup...What made her/him so tensed?" 
"I don't Buck...She/He woke me up, and fell apart in my lap She/He said Alpha.....Are you sleeping?"
"I'm thinking...Pup calls us then when she's/he's very loving..or when she's/he's scared....it's like..I guess a kid being vulnerable and they need their parents.....or in this case us..." he looked seeing you nuzzling the fabric of Bucky's black tank top. "Don't be scared...you can do anything.."

—————-
Morning
Bucky awoke to Steve grumbling awkwardly "What is it?" He looked seeing you in your wolf form tucked halfway into his shirt. "Her/His whiskers are poking me..." he whispered. "Pup.." Steve gently rubbed his shirt his palms massaging your ears your wet nose touching his peck.
————

Author: Hey guys I know it might not be all that but I was literally writing this while having anxiety and just stuff with me has been going on due to all this crazy crap going on and I...don't know stuff... but I'll be here ...