EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)

•The only show Bucky likes to binge watch is Game of thrones and Steven Universe.

•Bucky Tells Sam And You that Water isn't Wet. Just to piss the two of you off.

•Steve found your peanut butter stash.

•Steve doesn't like the word moist.

•Steve made you run more laps for stealing all the peanut butter.

•Sam giving Anime recommendations (preferably my hero academia)

•The only cartoon that Steve really loves watching with you is we bare bears.

•Steve also enjoys watching Studio Ghibli films

•Bucky and Steve once had to put you back to sleep in the middle of your nightmare that turned into a panic attack.

•Bucky likes hyping you up to see you show your "wolf like" behavior

•You Bucky and Clint had to go undercover to a dog show event following with you being a purebred pet of high value.

•Bucky and you had a milk drinking contest.....which ended badly.

•You almost left the Avengers and got transferred for a higher training standard far away....But you ended up punching the guy in face due to his insults towards your teachers.

•Peter mentioned a new friend of his, Wade and suggested you meet him, But Tony said out of the question.

•Bucky stole all of Tony's donuts once.

•While undercover at Peters highschool You had to write an essay about your family and you never showed Steve or Bucky.

•Bucky's Other nickname for you Is howling commando.

•Steve still trying to teach you how to draw...but with the basics first.

•Steve and Bucky can tell when your lying.

•you had to Babysit Bucky after he went to the dentist...

•Clint makes badass Nachos

•You accidentally punched Steve in the cheek during a stupid dream....Which led you too...

•Steve and Bucky when feeling clingy like to leaves kisses when your sleeping to see who's side of the bed you'll turn too for more.

•Sam claims you act like Steve But behave like Bucky.

•You constantly wear your dog tags Steve got you if anything you tuck them under your shirt.

•Steve is actually the one who can get really cranky if kept bothered.

•Turns our the silver bullet myth does work it and it almost killed you.

•Bucky took you out to a hunting trip lesson and you we're having difficulty killing pray.

•According to Steve y/n called Steve Dad and Bucky Dada..But he/she will never admit it.

•While Bucky does Put his cold arm on you he often does it to Steve more...While for you he sticks his tongue in your ear or licks your face and calls them "Wolf kisses" you get grossed out.