Lesson learned part 1/2

Light brimmed through the window as you sat up in your bed wearing a blank baseball tee and grey shorts rubbing your eyes and shifting to wolf for a much better stretch. You shifted again opening the door to the scent of breakfast. Everyone was actually up and well except Bucky. You could tell as once you walked in the kitchen eyes and smiles were met with you but his, Only to be given a look of crankiness and tired eyes. You obviously did something wrong or he was unintentionally pissed at you. "Psst..Tony!.." "Hm?"
"Why is Bucky upset?" He chuckled "You should ask him yourself." Only to have Steve shake his head at you and not make any attempt." "Okaaay?" Steve leaned in "He's kinda annoyed cause...he found your shedding....again....in his bed.." you smiled awkwardly "Oops...Eheh..." Tony sipped his coffee. "Fur was all over and stuck to his arm this morning." The three of you turned at the loud sound of Bucky sipping his coffee purposely. Giving you specifically an annoyed glare. To which you hid behind Steve. "Alright alright, Come there should be no more of fighting we're family it happens!" Thor smiled Nat gave him a grin "Are you just practicing that for when your brother shows up today?" He nodded. Tony grabbed his coffee with Bruce following.

"Keep him away from me!" He said walking down stairs to the lab. "Same here pal!" He said following behind the Playboy. Leaving only the Assassins and the soldiers with you and the god of thunder. "This got HAWK-ward!" Clint grinned. Nat sighed "Geeze...But seriously you should keep an eye on him you know how he can be.." "What?" They turned "He's the god of mischief..." you raised your brows "Ah!" You gave a nod.

You especially." Clint pointed "Your still a newbie to him, and he'll definitely try to give you hell!"
"Please Barton If that really were the case I wouldn't invite him here." The blond grinned Nat smiled "Which case? The threat that he causes due to what he is the god of? Or being a threat to y/n?" "I can assure you he'll behave himself." Raising his hands avoiding the question. "Fair enough, Just keep him at peace with everything Thor, I don't wanna deal with any mishaps." Steve leaned against the counter. Bucky mumbled

"Wish I didn't I have to deal a mishap last night.." "That's your fault!" Steve rolled his eyes at the two of you. "How's it my fault!?" He slammed his fist annoyed "You like napping with me!"

Steve shook his head. You threw your hands up. "You ask me sometimes and don't ever say anything!" He glared "You sleep on my back and that's fine! But I wake up with your fur attached to my damn arm like-" "It's static!" "So what?!" Steve sighed as grabbed you and Bucky by the collars of your shirts walking you both into his room the two of you still bickering.

"I don't care!" "Great-" he closed the door Nat and Clint's eyes meeting his blue ones. "Sometimes I wonder how you and Barnes manage to take a canine under your wing." Nat smirked. "Why? Me and him took in a falcon." He softly smiled still annoyed. Sam walked in grabbing orange juice. "Damn Straight!" Walking out. He sighed "I'll go check on them."

————

"Okay fine!?" "Fine!" "You swear being a wolf is a challenge!" He sighed you turned "Its- What did you just-" you chuckled "Okay first of all its hard to resist instincts and habits that could get me in trouble!" Bucky nodded sarcastically. "Right..Your a wolf y/n you don't even know how to hunt for crying out loud me and Barton had to teach you!" Steve walked in his room seeing you two closing the door behind him. ———

"Good to see you brother!" Thor grabbed the ox haired man. "Come grab a seat! Coffee? Muffin?" He said shoving it near his face. "No brother! I've come down to-" "Visit and spend the quality family time?" He grinned  "Of Course!" "Then come we have much to do I have lots planned!" He smiled walking past Steve's door. Thor halted him "Eheh but not yet!" He said closing the door halfway looking over his shoulder boxes of pop tarts. "One second brother!" Closing it. Loki leaned hearing the conversation. ———-

Bucky leaned his head in steves direction. "Hell Steve taught your furry ass to howl!" You looked "That's...Different..!" "Is not!" "Enough! you two are acting like children.."

"Tell her/him! Steve she's/he's the youngest avengers next to web-head!" You growled "y/n come on please it's to early for this!"  "She/he said we don't know how hard it is being a wolf..Well you don't know how irking the habits are!" "Do you even know how hard it was when we were your age!" He laughed. "Steve-" He shook his head. "That's it!" You both flinched. "Bed now!" He pointed at his comforter "Lay down!" "We just woke up an-" he gave you both the look of disapproval that you both hated. "Yes cap..." you whined "....fine.." "And not another word!" You both gulped and nodded. Moments after, the three of you fell asleep.

Being sandwiched between the two as you were the smallest of the three. The door opening slightly making that creak sound his green eyes seeing you now realizing who you were now making him smirk at your clinginess toward the soldiers. And slightly jolting your foot.  He whispered to himself. "My my my what a cute little puppy...No wonder they get upset with you, they could never understand....However that can be arranged.." He waved his fingers. As a green aura like surrounded Steve and Another meeting with Bucky. ——-
"Brother?" Loki closed the door. "What were up too?"

"I heard arguing between an unfamiliar.."
"Ahh Yes our new member...shes's/he's a avenger with heart of a beast..anyway I.." He looked inside seeing the three of you sleeping. He smiled closing the door. "Planned a whole day for us...away from here...We won't be back till...tonight? Does that work for you brother." He grinned with a nod "Yes it shall! Let go!"
———-
You turned your head nuzzling one of Steve's pillows. Your hand meeting with his hair. "Mhm...your hair is extra fluffy today..." your hand freezing realizing Different texture...almost like....fur.. *I'm dreaming it's me! but im human...I Didn't shift!" You rubbed your eyes. "Buu-Bucky!? S-Steeve!? D-oogs-dog!?" Your eyes met with ——-

 "Buu-Bucky!? S-Steeve!? D-oogs-dog!?" Your eyes met with ——-

And coolness on your hand but it wasn't a hand but a paw.

Your eyes met with his steel blue ones