A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3

(Bucky)
"That little runt! where'd he/she go?!" Turning his head towards the living room and the kitchen. Seeing Loki and. "My my Barnes don't you look ravishing.." he chuckled with a grin.
"What's so funn-" Clint looked from his phone freezing with his lips tugging up.

Laughing erupted from the two

Laughing erupted from the two. "Where's the hell is y/n?!" His huffed his face turning pink wiping any remainder of lipstick. "Y-y/n is in her/his room!" The archer holding his sides pointing his phone towards Bucky, only causing him to smack it into the couch with a thump.
—————-
You currently were under your bed squirming. "Where are you?" You muttered your hand patted the your floor feeling nothing and seeing only darkness. You sighed annoyed "where's my phone?"
You sat up turning on your phone's flashlight. your eyes meeting with the quick opening of your door. Seeing Bucky's grumpy cat socks knowing it was him. "Hey do you know what Steve did with my-OW BU-OW-QUIT IT!" You shifted wolf wiggling to get under the bed, Crawling out the side rubbing your end. "What the hell was that fo-" you looked seeing his face and begun laughing "What the-What the fuck Bucky!?" He licked his lips Grabbing the magazine from your desk rolling it into a tube. Your eyes widened. "STEEVE!" You ran and hand covering your butt. "COME HERE!" His voice echoed.
"Steve!" You stood across the table from the soldier as he threw the magazine hitting the wall. "Steve!"
"Steve!" You ran down the stairs "Steve! Steve! Help!" You tripped crawling behind him. "What happened?" Bucky made his way, his gaze meeting with Steve's.

"Why is half of your stubble shaved? I thought you were growing it out?" "I was! But someone else didn't!" He halted walking to you

"I was! But someone else didn't!" He halted walking to you. Causing you to grab The blonds arm for defense. "What!? No I didn't! what the hell!?"
"Then why were you under the bed trying to hide from me!?" Steve looked down to you. "I was trying to find my peanut butter!" "Sure!" He took a step further. "He spanked me!" You pointed dramatically toward the brunette "You deserved it!"
The blond sighed annoyed
"Enough!" He stood from his chair. "Y/n did you do it?" You shook your head. "Then let's go check the cameras for bucks sake.." you two nodded.
——————————After seeing the footage•
"Y/n your grounded again..." Steve sighed holding onto Bucky's shirt. "But-" "Room." How lo-" "Room." Steve grew frustrated. "I'll come talk to you in a few minutes.." You shifted wolf growling annoyed up the stairs your door was heard with a close.
———————-
"C'mon Jerk.." Steve chuckled padding Bucky's back.  "I'll help you clean up that face.." Bucky formed smirk.
"Not that way!" He blushed. "Just let me help you shave the rest of your scruff.." Bucky huffed annoyed "it'll grow back.." he flicked on the clippers smiling softly to Bucky huffing with his arms crossed on the bathroom counter.

—————- *moments later*
"Steve..." you poked your head anxiously in the doorway. "Y/n.." he raised his brows with a tired smile. "Aren't you supposed to be in your room!?" The brunette glared. "I just wanted to let you know dinner's here...Sam is just setting up the table." You sighed annoyed "....Wannabe drag queen...." You muttered "EXCUSE Me!?"  "MEH!" You stuck your tongue out his eyes reflecting with your glowing wolf ones your feet thumping down the hall. Steve shook his head seeing he got shaving cream on Bucky's grey tee growing frustrated "Ya know Every once in a while I debate with myself,

Who you can tolerate the longest y/n or Sam..." He wiped the soldiers face. "Pff easy answer. Sam.." He huffed looking in the mirror. Steve rolled his eyes then gave attention to the vents in the hall. "I'll give barnes and Pup 25 minutes Cap, guarantee they'll be back to normal.." The archer grunted. "We'll see.." The brunette muttered back to his room. "I'm gonna clean up a bit."
————————-
Sam hummed in delight "Best chicken dumplings ever.." Tony nodded proudly Natasha smirked "Don't act like you made them door dash.." She grinned. "Y/N!" The trio turned heads seeing bucky walk in your room.

"What now!?" You grabbed your pillow "There's toothpaste paw prints all over my bathroom sink and mirror!" "Cool story bro! Now get out!" "No!" You threw your pillow at him. "ArGHH!"

Tony silently laughed into his palm as did Sam "S-sh-Should we do somethin' or?" The redhead shook her head "I'm just listening to this song slash show play out.." Seeing Steve power walk into the room. "WHAT NOW-" he saw Bucky sitting on you with your arms and legs kicking. "Buck get offa pup!" Tony coughed almost choking his drink.
———
At Dinner (Currently Eating Chinese Food)
Steve handed you and everyone each a napkin "Thank you..." "Thank you.." You glared at Bucky. "Thanks Tony.." "No prob kid.." He pointed with his chopsticks. "Thanks Tony.."
"Stop copying me!" You growled "All I said was thank you!" He threw his arms up. " "y/n...c'mon.." Steve rubbed his eye. Tony laughed "Woah someone really ticked off The winter Soldier huh?" You looked up meeting Bucky's gaze as his foot hit your own. "More like the Chunky soldier! He's super heavy!" "It's called muscle but you wouldn't know since your power is turning into a Cat's hairball!" Sam laughed while Tony 'oooohed' Natasha started padding The blonds shoulder "Just breath big guy.."

Clint held up the bowl

Clint held up the bowl. "Anyone want the rest of the noodles?"
"Your the worst!" You bit into a wing. He returned throwing broccoli at you, "I hope you shed all you all your fur!" You yelled "I hope Hulu takes Golden Girls off!" He stood up "Take that back!"
"Alright!" Steve stood up causing you to sink in your seat and Bucky now in Steve's towering shadow, "Eat." You quickly shoved your chicken into your mouth, While Bucky groaned quietly eating his egg soup. "I just realized something.." Sam sipped his tea. Tony grinned that "That Cap's a parental golden retriever?"
"That Thor and Loki haven't came back yet.." Sam finished. Natasha eyed the missing seats. "Thor spoke about trying to find him..he ran off...again.." Clint took another bite of his chicken ——————-