Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!

You shifted human shaking his hand "I accept your deal Captain!" He smirked "5 minutes....be ready..."

"Count on it.."
—————-
You currently we're in the locker room facility putting one last strap strap on clicking it in place. "Y/n....are you sure you can handle him, I'm not doubting you but he's-" "Skilled?" You raises a brow to the archer grinning. "Yeah..that and he's kinda slippery...His whole team are enhanced individuals that he a regular guy trained..." you strapped your gloves on. "Hmm...Well we'll just have to see...After all I was trained by two super soldiers....3 if you your counting Nat.." you muttered chuckling. "Just be carful...he fights slippery and he's got tricks up his sleeve..." "duly noted!" You walked up the stairs to the training room. "And y/n.." You stopped in your tracks. "Do your absolute best....Nobody wants you gone and outta here..." You nodded

——————
"Ahh there you are!" You looked across the room seeing Novish's smirk alongside him his men. "Here I am.." you mutters you pulled out under your uniform you dog tags tracing them. You walked up to Steve. He took a deep breath and smiled "Y/n...You got this just remember what we trained you.." Bucky grabbed your shoulder shaking you. "Y/n after you win this." He looked right in your eyes smirking "You can have all the goddamn peanut butter you want!" You shifted wolf wagging you tail. "Really?!" "Yeah! You know what else?!" "What?!" "You know what else?!" "What!?" "I'll take you to the dog park all week long!" "AW HELL YEAH! Let's fucking do this!" "Y/n!" Steve raised a brow elbowing Bucky. "I mean...Let's end get this over with....Come on Novish!" The soldiers followed up the stairs to view from a higher point with Tony viewing from the upper floor window. "Knowing her/him she's/he's gonna need the Extra room.." Sam held the door for two soldiers.
You and Novish stared Jarvis spoke "Begin."
All was quiet. Till you ran towards him striking him with your fist he slid elbowing your side his other hand swinging only to miss having you shift under him,

 Till you ran towards him striking him with your fist he slid elbowing your side his other hand swinging only to miss having you shift under him,

losing his balance you nudged him to the ground your paw on his chest. "Nice try!" His gloves shocked your right arm and paw. You shifted human rubbing it. "It'll be numb give or take 5 minutes..." you pulled out your tactical knife with your left hand flipping it missing his he blocked it pulling the knife away flipping it smirking. "Give me that back!" You shifting you ran limping pouncing. You roared sending him to the ground. You quickly shifted human. Pulling out cuffs. "Cuffs?!" He laughed "I'm not taking it that far!" You struggled holding him down. "It's your nature! Embrace it!" You glared "No wonder your struggling theses old fashion fools teach you restraint!" He pulled mace spraying it "argh!" You shifted wolf, listening you heard a clang turning you charged feeling a kick to your rib caged you shifted human your palms intertwined with his both of you pushing against each other. "No proper training you really are better off with me..."

"