H2o just add water (We're mer...

By fanofeverything233

Scarlett Harris was your average 15 year old girl until she moves to the gold coast and starts school. She qu... More

Cast
Spark plugs and Mako island
We look like Mermaids.....
Barbie's throwing a party
Animal metaphors
No we turn into pumpkins.
The poor turtles
The moment Daniel realizes...
Prune Juice and Sleepovers
I like you too...
AUTHORS NOTE

Spider-rikki here to save the day!

1.4K 34 6
By fanofeverything233

3rd person p.o.v

"No way, not me." Cleo told the girls after Rikki and Scarlett suggested that they going back in the water to figure out what's happening to them.

"Well I'm going" Scarlett told Cleo." I am too, I just don't think I should go alone. " Rikki said." Any volunteers?"

-------------

A few hours later Emma, Rikki and Scarlett were standing on some rocks on a beach.

"I'm not so sure about this" Emma said honestly. "It's all good, cause I am" Scarlett replied to help release stress.

"That gives me zero confidence whatsoever." Emma snarkily said. "Wow she really dosent like me" Scarlett whispered to Rikki.

They started walking towards the water and held hands with each other. "10 seconds right?." Rikki asked. "Yup" Emma and Scarlett said simultaneously.

The three of  them started to count to 10 but when they got to five they transformed, tails and all. They flopped down onto the sand. Scarlett and Emma started to chuckle and the three looked back at their beautiful orange tails.

"Hey do you guys remember earlier when Lewis and Daniel were at Cleo's?" Emma asked the two. "Yeah why, Em?" Scarlett asked whilst Rikki nodded. "Well he seemed to keep staring at you Scar, he also only said goodbye to you." Rikki told the brunette.

"Well if you think I have a crush on him, you are wrong, I've only known the dude for a couple of hours, plus he's a bit cocky hence the 'hot shot' line." Scarlett told the two blondes. Emma and Rikki just stare at the girl shrugging knowing they would not get an answer out of her.

Emma, Rikki and Scarlett were all swimming around a coral reef twisting and turning everywhere. They came across a dolphin and swam besides it. Scarlett was always fascinated with sea life, and wanted to become a marine biologist when she was older.

----------

Back on land in the juice net cafe

Lewis and Daniel were sitting at the juice bar where Lewis was searching mermaids on a computer with Daniel looking over his shoulder because he too was curious about Cleo's sudden interest with mermaids.  Cleo walked into the juice net looked around and saw Lewis and Daniel.

"Lewis, Daniel what are you guys doing?" "We were curious about your question 'do you know anything about mermaids'." Daniel answered.

"Oh well you asked so I thought I could do some research." "So we did" Lewis told Cleo.

"Thats really nice Lewis, it's just you guys didn't need to do that" She said looking between the blonde and brunette men.

"Nope but I have way to much time on my hands." " And I didn't have anything else to do." the boys said at the same time.

---

Daniel went home after talking to Cleo and Lewis.

Lewis and Cleo were walking a path towards Cleo's house. " I found online that mermaid myths have been around for nearly 3000 years" Lewis told her.

"And people really believe this stuff" Cleo wondered.

"yeah apparently." Lewis shrugged.

"Sometimes they brought good things with them and sometimes trouble." He explained. "What kind of trouble?" Cleo asked before they got interrupted with the sound of a motorcycle revving.

"Oh no"  Cleo said. "Just ignore him" Lewis told his long time crush. "Let's go back" Cleo said tugging on Lewis' shirt.

Suddenly Zane on his bike came in between Cleo and Lewis, doing a wheely. Zane put the kickstand down on his bike and took off his helmet. "Nervous?" He asked Cleo.

"What do you want Zane!?" She desperately questioned the pig.

"My father did not appreciate, having the water police knock on his door". "Well you should have told me not to heep the zodiac." Cleo retorted.

" I don't like it when people make me look bad Cleo, especially chicks like you and the other brunette girl." Zane replied devilishly.

"Who..... Scarlett!?" Cleo questioned. She was ignored though.

"In front of your dad you mean Zane, sounds like you are scared of him" Lewis taunted Zane.

While Lewis and Zane were having a quarrel Cleo focused on the water hydrant that was besides them. The hydrant started to shake as Zane came closer to the duo. Lewis protectively stood in front of Cleo.

"Tough guy here, got yourself a protecter her Cleo." Zane told her. Cleo was too busy looking at the hydrant and moving her hand. Cleo started to twist her hand when Zane was talking about her.

When she was twisting it, the cap came off and water sprouted out of the fire hydrant soaking Zane and pushing him with enough force to push him to the little sand clearing.

Lewis looked amazed at what happened and Cleo was shocked. The hydrant was still going so she moved her hand and the water stopped flowing. Cleo turned around and started running to find the other girls. Lewis stood there in shock wondering what happened.

------

Emma, Rikki and Scarlett were all walking towards Emma's house. "So when we are dry everything goes back to normal." Scarlett said. "Like nothing ever happened." Emma told them. "" But it did happen" Rikki told excitement lacing her voice.

"That was hands down the best experience ever, especially swimming with that Dolphin it was so majestic." Scarlett dreamily said.

"Wait!" they heard Cleo screaming at them "you will never believe what happened!."

When the four new mermaids were inside they went up to Emma's room. Cleo got out a glass of water and placed it onto Emma's desk. Cleo started to twist her hand towards the water glass.

When she did the water started to come out of the glass like a snake slithering out.

"And it grows even more." Cleo told them. Scarlett looked astonished.

"Where the extra water coming from?" Rikki questioned.

"I don't know" Cleo said and moved her hand to her lap, when she did she lost control and almost hit Emma, Rikki and Scarlett with the werid water tentacle. Rikki and Scarlett took cover underneath a pillow and blankets and Emma put her hand up (in a high five position).

The water froze in its place. "Did I do that?" Emma asked. "Wasn't me." Cleo responded.
"Me neither". Scarlett said.

"Okay this is getting over the top, I'm gettin tingles now." Rikki said excitedly. "All I did was...." Emma pointed her hand at a glass with water and it froze completely.

Rikki was impressed and started to do werid hand movements she even tried the spiderman one, but alas nothing worked. "Ooh look spider-rikki here to save the day".Scarlett told her friend.

"Why don't you give it a try then miss." Rikki bowed like Scarlett was her queen. Scarlett  rolled her eyes.

Scarlett pointed her hand in different ways and finally found one.

When Scarlett pointed her hand at the frozen water it shot out a beam of lightning and it traveled through the frozen water stayin in it like a light. She triumphantly smirked and looked at Rikki who's mouth was wid open.

"Might wanna close you mouth, don't want to catch any flies." Scar said while closing Rikki's mouth. Rikki just swatted her hand away.

"Not fair why don't I get to the cool stuff?"

"I don't think cool is the word, it's scary." , "but you should have seen the look on Zane's face." Cleo said almost laughing.

"The pig got what he well deserved." Scarlett told them smirking.

Emma just ignored her comment while Rikki started to laugh a bit. "That isn't funny, we've got to keep this a secret from everyone, we could end up in the circus or something." Emma told the trio getting a bit annoyed.

"So this is just between the 4 of us" Cleo asked. "Our secret, our responsibility." Emma said very maturely. "Whatever happens we're in this together.

"Does that mean that we are married now?" Scarlett questioned after a few seconds of silence.

"See that was actually funny" Emma told her.

******************
A/N- two chapters in one day. I'm going to post tomorrow so hopefully I can post twice. Hope you enjoyed and please vote on my story.

1360 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 13.4K 34
Leona Ramirez had never known an easy life, growing up on the streets of the Gold Coast. But one day when she catches a ride to Mako Island with thre...
326K 5.2K 41
Set 3 years after Graduation. They face new adventures. RikkixZane EmmaxAsh CleoxLewis BellaxWill and OC. Goes through their adult lives after high s...
718 14 11
This is a spin off to h2o and mako mermaids. This is my own story, it's going to be similar. Just keep in mind that it is not a real tv show. Though...
4.1K 71 17
As the Mako Club reunites, a familiar face reappears back to the Gold Coast.To their surprise,they promise to be a better person this time and that i...