just a ghost

By jminafics

"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Œ, ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—." In which Park Jimin falls for a ghost who'... More

casts.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.

twenty four.

360 58 104
By jminafics

"Oh, my god. Doctor!"

Mr Myoui quickly call out for the doctor. Mina, who's finally awake from being in a coma, feeling dizzy. She looks around and around slowly.

The doctor came and checked on Mina. He checked on Mina's breathing and eyes. He smiled to her both family.

"Congratulation, Mr and Mrs Myoui. She's finally awake after 18 years in a coma." He stated.

Mr and Mrs Myoui can't gets any happier. Mina's mother bent down to her level, who's still confused what's around her.

"Mina.. Thank you for finally being alive. Mom miss you so much." Her mother cry.

"Mom? don't cry." She weakly says, while wiping her mother's tears.

"Where.. Where am I?" Mina turns at her mom and dad.

Her family gulps, "doctor.."

"Um, yes. After being in a come for so long could make her lost her memories," The doctor looks down.

"But, don't worry. She will remembers them by herself soon." The doctor smiles.

Her dad bowed, "thank you so much, doctor."

"Hello, Mina." The other nurse behind the doctor, waved and smiled at Mina.

Mina just smile weakly. She can't move at all. Everything seems hard to her.

"Oh, and," her doctor turns from going out. "I think she can't move at all after being in bed for a long time. For help, she needs to go to hospital gym to make herself can move and walking."

Mrs Myoui nodded quickly, signing that she understood.

The doctor says. He looks at Mina, "hello, Mina. Can you make your hand into a ball?"

"Like this." Her doctor shows her.

She tries to copy. She slowly take out her hand and make the into a ball but, not that hard. She can't push her hand any deeper.

"That's could make it. Push it a little bit deeper?"

"I can't feel it." Mina silently says.

The words almost make her mother tears up. She can't move at all after waking up from coma, and she lost all of her memories. But, at least her mother glad that she's finally awake.

"It's okay. Keep trying okay? You've done it right." Her doctor pat her head softly.

"Let's try to sit up?"

-

"Jimin. Why did you go out when we're not here? You're still not in a good condition, you know?" Jin sigh.

Yesterday that night, when the last time he sees Mina, he feels that somethings happening when Mina's suddenly disappeared in front of his eyes.

Jimin looks away, "I want to go home."

"Jimin, the doctor asked you to stay here until you're fine. You've faint for two times." Namjoon stated.

"I'm just having a stress. It's not a big deal."

"And you have a high fever after all." Jin added as he stops talking.

"Ugh," Jimin make a soft sound as he wants to stop fighting. He closed his eyes to get a better rest.

"You want to sleep?"

He hummed, "please get out." He added.

Namjoon turns at Jin. Jin sigh, "okay, Jimin. Rest well."

With that both of them left. Hoseok hasn't here yet since he told Jimin that he needs to go home first.

Are you really alive, Mina? Why do I get this feelings that you're finally exists in this world?

"Hoseok, stop! He want to rest!" Jin tries to pull Hoseok back out as he suddenly burst in.

"C'mon, hyung. This──"

"Urgent, huh? You're just going tk make his condition worst with that nonsense story." Jin argue.

"It's not nonsense, hyung! We've talk about this! Jimin really love her!"

"Ugh, can you guys shut up?" Jimin mumbles as he close his face with his hands.

"We will. Hoseok, come on." Jin pulled Hoseok. He pull back his hand.

"I-I want to told Jimin about his college. T-The teacher keep asking why he's always absent." Hoseok stutter after finally managed to fine an logic reason to talk with Jimin.

"It's okay, Hoseok. Take your time to talk with Jimin. We both have talked to him already." Namjoon stops Jin from fighting back.

"Namjoon!" Jin turns at Namjoon with unsatisfied face.

"Thank you, hyung!"

Hosrok ran to Jimin who's fake a sleep. He shakes Jimin up.

Jimin groans, "ugh, what?!"

Hoseok flinch. But, then he laugh a little. "I got a news for you."

"What news, hyung? I want to sleep."

"Mina is alive."

No reply. It's fake, isn't? He tries to shook of the words that Hoseok tells him.

"I just walk pass her room before I come here. And, the whole nurse in here talking about her, finally waking up after being in a bed for 18 years." Hoseok keep on explaining since he know Jimin is listening.

Jimin opens his eyes directly, "is that true?"

Hoseok nodded, "her room number is 131. With her full name written besides. Myoui Mina."

Myoui Mina.. The first time he finally gets to know her full names. And he glad. He glad that she was finally exist in this world.

He tries to stoop up, "Jimin, where are you going?"

"I want to see it by my own eyes."

"No, Jimin. Jin hyung want you to take a rest." Hoseok pull him back down.

Jimin pushed him away, "I don't care! I don't trust lies until I see it by myself!"

"yah Park Jimin!" His hyungs shouts as he suddenly ran out from his room.

128..129..130..131! Jimin stops, taking a deep breath. He turns on his rights, and it's true.

"Room 131, Myoui Mina. 24 years old." He mumbles.

"I'm two year older than her." He smile a little.

He peak through a window on the door. He sees many peoples inside. But, his heart beating fast when he sees Mina were talking with people around her.

"It's her."

"It's really her."

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; today is twice's 4th anniversary ❤️ btw, i had no more ideas for this chapter, but when i sees mina on my instagram pages, it making me feels like wants to write, special, just for her. gosh, i'm soo glad she's on the fanmeet 😭 follow me on insta to see my ugly edits 🥺 ; @/twceqt

UWU LOOK THEM 😭💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 383 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
253K 8K 30
"Are you oky? " " yes...I am " but I am not. " why are you scared of me ? " ........ A girl who scared of boys because of her dark past but now she...
17.8K 570 58
what happens to two close friends started dating each other ? ๐Ÿญ written in english โš ๏ธ: a ff about jimina โ™ก โš ๏ธ: this book is a fanfiction book so d...
503K 16.4K 45
"Got an obsession kitten?" Meet Jimin, the playboy at your college. He can get all the girls to fall in love with him-except for you. After Jimin mak...