The Joker's Princess (Joker X...

De Alynelovesyou

Best Rankings Ever: #1 Joker #1 Batman #2 dc #2 BruceWayne #2 soulmates #6 fanfiction You've always wanted... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21|Mature Content|
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 [Mature Content]
38
39
40
The End
42
43
Happy 1 Million Views!!
One Shot [Mature Content]

28

29.9K 1K 960
De Alynelovesyou

Your Point of View

However, before I left, I did enjoy the food Alfred graciously brought to me. I needed the energy to do what I was about to do.

"Are you sure I can't change your mind?" Alfred says to me as I put my boots on. "Master Wayne will surely be disappointed."

"Bruce says I'm free to go, and the best place for me right now is away from Gotham," I tell him honestly.

The elder nods his head in understanding. "That may be true Miss, but the travel out of the city may be dangerous."

"That's why I'd like to borrow a car," I tell him with a smirk.

"Master Wayne didn't authorize that," he says with lifted eyebrows.

"After what he's done to me, it's the least you could do," I poke at him.

Alfred shrugs his shoulders before pulling out a pair of keys from his back pocket. "I never saw you," he says in a hushed tone before tossing the keys to me.

I give him a grateful smile. "Thanks Alfred, I'm ready to leave this damn city."

"Best of luck to you."

***

The traffic was unbearable. Bruce wasn't lying when he said that all of Gotham was evacuating. I turned off the radio because all it was, was the news about him and his threats.

I didn't want to listen to any of it.

Metropolis was only a few hours from here, and as soon as I cross the bridge, I'll kiss this wretched life goodbye.

My feet slam on the breaks as the car in front of me comes to a complete stop. "What the hell?" I curse in frustration. Police officers were walking up and down and I was thankful these windows were tinted so I couldn't be recognized.
They were ushering traffic through, but it seems that nothing way helping. "Come on!" I growl in aggravation as I slam down on my horn. "How does traffic happen when we are all going in the same !"

Suddenly, the back of my car was struck and I shot forward while colliding with the deployed airbag. My mind rattled as my head throbbed and I groan in pain. This can NOT be happening right now.

A few officers rush over to my car and begin tapping on the window. If I get out, I'll surely be recognized, and if I stay in, they'll think I'm unconscious and break the window.

All there was left to do was run.

I duck my head down as I open the door. My body ached from being hit by another automobile but I pushed it to the back of my mind as I stumble out of the car.

"Miss! Are you alright?" An officer calls to me but I ignore him as I quickly make my way around the car and back towards the road. I was only a few meters from the bridge and the farries were loading up people to take over the harbor.

The officers continued to call after me but my quick pace increased to a full-on sprint. "Stop that woman!" I hear from behind me, but I had already jumped over the fence and landed gracefully down into dock. I raced and found a crowd that I could blend into. I thanked the dark clothing Bruce had given me. I guess he did come in handy after all.

I zip in and out between families and single people who were lining up to board the ferry. Once I finally found a safe haven, I took a huge needed breath. I found a bench and sat on it, trying to steady my beating heart from the adrenaline it just endured.

Out of nowhere, I feel a presence sit down beside me and the familiar smell of smoke wafted into my nose.

"How did you find me so fast?" I ask without looking up. I knew exactly who was sitting beside me.

"Kid, you should know by now that I'd find ya anywhere," the deep voice of Malcolm replies back.

I look up and see that his expression was hard, and I knew I've put this man in hard situations more than I'd like to admit.

"If your here to take me back, there's no need. Your boss doesn't want me anymore," I spat out, crossing my arms and turning away from him.

"Oh really? Then why did he call me to come find you and take you back home?" He questions and it made my heart skip a beat.

I snapped my head to him in surprise. "Really?" I didn't want to sound hopeful, his words were pretty serious.

"Look girly, I don't know what's going on between ya two but my life is on the line for this. I've pulled too many of Joker's stings and I can just tell my time with him is coming to an end."

I bite my lip and look up at the older man. "I know and I'm sorry you have to go through this. But Jack made it clear he wanted me to get lost. So I'm leaving town, and you can try to stop me but I'll put up a fight," I tell him sternly.

Malcolm stares down at me with a hard face. It was as if he was silently debating on what to do. After a few moments, a sigh left his lips before he leans back against the bench. "Where ya think on going?"

"Metropolis," I reply. "It's a big city, I can change my identity, blend in with the crowd, and start a new life."

"What about the whole," he pauses and motions to his neck and I caught the hint.

"It'll be painful, but if it means staying away from him then I'll endure it."

"Boss is not going to like this. Ya know he'll stop at nothing to find ya," Malcolm remarks, shaking his head.

I look down at my hands. "I'll deal with it if he ever does find me. As for you, maybe it's time you be your own boss."

He raises his eyebrows at my statement. "Ya mean run away? I already told ya where I stand on that."

An idea suddenly sparked in my mind. "Come with me," the words slipped off my tongue before I could even register what they actually meant.

My heartbeat hammered in my ear as I awaited for his response. I did not have romantic feelings for Malcolm, he was more like a brother to me if anything. But I didn't know how he saw me. Would he think that was crazy? Would he never leave the Joker?

His eyes stare back at me and I felt my cheeks blush from embarrassment. Of course he thought that was a ridiculous idea. He probably didn't even like me after what I've put him through. The Joker has beaten him because of me, more than once. Not to mention threaten his life on more than one occasion. I wouldn't blame him if he even wanted to throw me in the harbor himself.

I've just caused nothing but trouble.

"Okay."

I'm sorry, what?

"Let's go," he continues as he stands to his feet. He holds a hand out to me and I stare at it with confusion.

"Are you serious? You'd risk your life to run away with me?" I ask him incredulously.

He lets out a chuckle. "It wouldn't be the first time I'd risk my life for ya," he snorts.

A smile spreads across my lips as I place my hand in his.

***

One week later...

Malcolm and I made it out town just in time to miss the action. The Joker wasn't kidding when he said he had plans. He blew up a hospital, threatened to blow up a farrie carrying civilians and prisoners. It ward to imagine that the one person who I was supposed to spend my entire life with, would play games with the lives of innocent people.

Part of me wish I could have been that girl for him. His sidekick or Harley Quinn as you would say. But it just wasn't in me. At least he didn't seem that way.

Malcom had enough money to get us a small apartment for a year. He also managed to successfully change our identities and all the paperwork we needed. He was adopted older brother under the new name, Thomas Rheed. My new name was Helen Rheed.

Malcolm was amazing at what he does, and it was no wonder the Joker kept him around.

"Here's your licenses, social security, and birth certificate," Malcolm handed me a folder. "I've changed the name on your degree so you'll be able to get a job in a similar field. Just try your best to stay out of the media for a while. Everyone's hooked on what's happening in Gotham so it shouldn't be too hard."

I nod as I take in all this information. This was really happening, I thought as I pulled out my drivers license. My appearance had changed; my (h/c) hair was dyed (color) and I wore (color) contacts to change my eyes.

"What do I do about my neck?" I breathed out.

Malcolm nods and walks over to me. He takes a piece of fabric patch and places it over the mark. It sticks to my skin and a sudden coolness washes over it. "If anyone asks, say ya have a skin condition that usually shuts them up."

My lips turn up into a smile. "I'll tell them it's contagious and watch them run in disgust."

Malcolm lets out a laugh. "At least you still have your sense of humor."

I laugh loudly while giving him a bewildered look. "Sense of humor?! I'm as dull as a door knob."

He sits across from me at the small table and lites up a cigarette. "If door knobs were colorful and always tried to get into trouble then sure," he jabs back and I stick my tongue out at him.

"So what are you going to do? Have you ever had a real job?" I ask him, curious to get to know my new roommate a little better.

He shrugs his shoulders casually. "I'll set up my computers and work from home. It's what I do best."

"Aren't you worried about him tracking you?" I ask.

He gives me a confused look. "Haven't you heard?"

My eyes widen and I shake my head. "You know I don't watch the news!"

He lets out an uncomfortable breath, the smoke from his lungs escaping to fill the air with the musty smell. "The Joker's been compromised. Since I left him, he wasn't able to see what Batman and the police were up to. He's been taken to Arkham Asylum.

The words seem to register in my brain but my body felt numb. He's done for. Arkham was the worst place for any criminal to be. They will eat him alive in there!

"Oh," was my simple reply. I couldn't show Malcolm my feelings or else he may have doubt in me.

On the outside, I showed that I was relieved. I no longer had to worry about him. But on the inside, I was screaming. My soulmate was locked up, probably drugged to high heaven, and after all he's done to Gotham, would probably get the death penalty.

Could I allow my soulmate to die?

"How long until his trial?" I found myself asking.

"(Y/N), The Joker has been declared insane. He won't leave the Asylum until he's reformed or dead."

Reformed.

Could that even be possible?

Dead.

What would it be like to feel his mark grow cold?

I stand to my feet, my face growing cold as I leave the table to find my room.

With no parents or family, Jack was the only one left for me. But he was insane, crazed off revenge and in the end, pushed me away as a useless and pathetic leach.

For the past few months my mind and soul and been torn into too many different directions. I felt like that song from Katy Perry, 'hot n cold' was it? I could never make up my mind, and being with the Joker put me in a constant turmoil.

I didn't know if Bruce Wayne was looking for me nor did I care. He did help me but it was the least he could do for putting me through hell.

My life will forever me changed since that day at the bank. The once average day turned dark like thunder clouds over a sunny valley.

But like a ray of sunshine, being in my soulmates arms, tangled in his embrace, was like the freshest breath of air. My heart wrenched at the memory of just him and I, laying together as one without a care in the world.

I clutch my heart as a small sobs threatened to beat its way up my throat. That moment of us completing the final stage of our bond was perhaps the best moment in my entire life. However, it was short lived as the reality of being with a criminal set in and my peaceful era went crashing down.

Who am I kidding? Life could never be the same. Changing my appearance and my name were just cover ups but they would never truly change the person I will always be.

The Joker's Soulmate.

Just as the thought ran through my mind, my stomach began to twist in knots and the sudden wave of nausea overcame me. I booked it out of my room and towards the bathroom just in time to empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl.

I could hear the chair from the living room slide across the floor as Malcolm made his way over to me. "Kid?! Are ya alright?" I hear his panicked voice faintly over the sound of me gaging.

Once I was done I whipped my mouth and flushed the toilet. With tears in my eyes I look up at Malcolm with a concerned face.

No... it can't be....

He kneels down beside me and handed me a cup of water from the sink. "Are yous alright?"

"Mike, I need you to get me something from the store," I managed to spit out.

"Anything, just tell me what ya need," he replies warmly.

Holding my stomach I give him a look of pleading eyes. His eyes flash down to my hand before widening with realization. His expression changes before he stands to his feet and turns to swiftly leave the room.

I curl into a ball while the tears spilled.

This can't be happening right now!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

455 4 11
⚠️This story is not done because I started working on another story I'm just warning you so you know your going to get cut mid story ⚠️ ( this is my...
188K 4.9K 23
Katie is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and she knows her father is batman. Her mother died when she was young and her father has always been there for...
451K 7.7K 34
Bruce Wayne, Arthur, Barry, Clark Kent and Diana soulmate story ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING...
216K 5.6K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...