Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Muzan Kibutsuji

59K 613 574
By GoldenFang17

"Aww why the screen turned off?!" Zenitsu whined.

"The next episode is about to start, Zenitsu, and this is the first time you'll see the face of the monster, the man behind all of this troubles." Izuku replied.

"Y-You mean, are we gonna see Muzan Kibutsuji in here?!" Sanemi asked.

"Yes, and you'll see how a trickster he is." Izuku added.

The screen now shown the title "Muzan Kibutsuji" as its 7th episode.

"So the title implies the name of that man." Oyakata said.

"Muzan!" Tanjiro said.

Nezuko charged into the morphed demons and smashed her foot on them but after smashing it, they're nowhere to be found and Nezuko just smashed the ground, not the demons.

"What a quick reaction from those bastards!" Inosuke said.

"Nezuko matches them in terms of speed and power. But their number against them is their main advantage for now." Urokodaki said.

"L-Look at that power from her stomp, so scary!" Zenitsu said.

Nezuko looked at the morphed demon in front of her and starts to run towards it but Tanjiro stops her.

"Nezuko! Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come to me." Tanjiro said. Nezuko ran back to Tanjiro but the morphed demon suddenly appeared in front of her and tries to attack her.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled. The morphed demon rose up from the ground and attacks Nezuko but Nezuko dodged in mid-air to avoid being caught.

"How do you feel when you became a demon, Nezuko?" Shinobu asked.

"I feel amazed and scared. Amazed because my movements, power and reflexes are sharpened. And scared because there might be a chance that I can lose the remaining humanity in myself." Nezuko replied.

"Don't worry, we will help Tanjiro to find the cure to bring you back to human, we promise you that, right Inosuke?" Zenitsu said.

"Yeah! And we're going to beat those demons after bringing Kamaboko's sister back to human!" Inosuke replied.

"Kamaboko? Who is that?" Kie asked.

"It's your son, Tanjiro. He really call their names in a wrong term." Kanroji chuckled.

"That boar head is so weird." Shigeru shivered.

'Mr. Urokodaki did tell me... that Nezuko is a demon now. And thta she's not necessarily so weak that I have to protect her. Is it all right to let her handle this? If I have her watch over those two, I can focus on my attacks.' Tanjiro thought.

The slime suddenly surrounds Tanjiro and almost catches him. Another slime rushed beside Nezuko and the morphed demon jumped to her but Nezuko dodged the demon's surprise attack.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled. The slime slowly approaches Tanjiro. Tanjiro then has an idea on his mind.

"Nezuko! I'm going underground! I want you to protect those two! You can do it, right?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko widened her eyes and she nodded.

"Kamado siblings are now in action!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"This is so weird. A demon now accompanying that kid? But anyways, it's her sister, not a stranger so I'm fine with it. For as long as she doesn't devour humans." Sanemi said.

"Maybe they can be a deadly combo against those demons, don't you think?" Kyojuro said.

Tanjiro stepped in the slime and he slowly falls down in the slime. Under of it is a swamp with a thin air on it.

'Inside a swamp. And these are...' Tanjiro thought as some tore parts of the dress of the victims of the morphed demon floated in front of him.

'Are these the clothes and belongings of the people who were kidnapped? Just look at all the innocent people they've murdered! It's unforgivable! Unforgivable!' Tanjiro angrily thought.

"Those demons used their homeland swamp as an advantage to brutally murder and devour the poor young girls. Such annoying ones!" Urokodaki said.

"Tanjiro, are you fine while you're on that swamp?" Kanao asked after flipping the coin and tails were the result, so she talked to him

"Y-Yeah, I managed to breath in that environment since I trained on a mountain with the same thin air as on that swamp." Tanjiro replied.

"Be careful always, your breathing is still not yet considered to be at its finest one, like the Hashiras have." Kanao said.

"Oh, okay. I'll train hard for it!" Tanjiro replied with determination. Kanao just smiled at him but still, her emotion towards others is still dull.

"Hehehe. Getting hard to breathe, brat? There's hardly any air inside this swamp. On top of that, the darkness coming around your body must feel pretty heavy. Hahahaha. You can't move the way you would aboveground! Serves you right! You should've looked before you leaped in, you damn fool!" The morphed demon yelled as his other morphed demon grits his teeth and both of them charged Tanjiro like they were fishes underneath, moving at great speeds.

"He knows what he is doing, you stupid demon!" Nezuko said.

"That's the disadvantage of the demons, they really underestimate Tanjiro, they aren't aware that Tanjiro bravely swam under that swamp just to defeat them. That's the stupidity of them." Iguro said.

"Those demons may have those flamboyant gritting style but Tanjiro is way more flamboyant than them!" Uzui exclaimed.

"T-Thank you... Uzui!" Tanjiro replied.

"I hate that gritting part of those demons! Such disgusting!" Makomo whined.

Tanjiro noticed their movements around him and prepared himself from any incoming attacks.

'Don't underestimate me! Just where do you think I got my training anyway? The air was thinner on top of Mt. Sagiri!' Tanjiro thought as a flashback of his training of Mt. Sagiri shown and the way he breathes hard on that mountain was also shown on that scene.

'Not to mention... there are moves that only unleash their full potential underwater!' Tanjiro said as he prepares his sword from the slash since the demons now charged at him but they have stopped charging him and moved away from him in a zigzag manner.

'So, they can move at angles like that inside this swamp?' Tanjiro asked.

"Those demons are now faster than before. Hope Tanjiro finished them successfully in here." Kanae said.

"I wonder what move or form Tanjiro meant when their full potential can be released in underwater?" Giyu asked.

"You didn't try it in underwater?" Sabito asked.

"No, I haven't fought any demons in underwater. I always fight those demons inland. Alongside with her." Giyu said while looking at Shinobu who just pretends that she didn't notice Giyu's looks.

"Ara, ara. It seems that he mentions you once again, Shinobu." Kanae teased.

"Sister! I'm focused on what Tanjiro will do in here!" Shinobu defended.

"Really, master?" Kanao asked after flipping the coin and tails was the result again.

"You too?! Kanao?!" Shinobu exclaimed, making the two flower breathing users chuckle.

'But it doesn't matter! All I have to do is slash when they get near enough to attack! The form that can be utilized even when there's no sure footing... Generating a powerful vortex with a violent twist of my upper and lower body!' Tanjiro thought as the demons now charged at him and prepared their own attacks.

'Here comes the scent! The opening thread! Total Concentration! Water Breathing! Sixth Form! Whirlpool!' Tanjiro exclaimed in mind as he spinned his upper and lower body in other directions and created a huge whirlpool and successfully slashes the two demons and bringing them alongside with the force of the whirlpool.

Urokodaki, Sabito, Makomo, and Giyu dropped their jaws after seeing Tanjiro's Sixth form, making them jealous after what they saw.

"I... I can't believe that he unleashed that Form in full power!" Sabito exclaimed.

"Tanjiro really looked more powerful than us, Sabito." Makomo said.

"I admit, he really surpassed us. I'm proud of that man." Sabito said.

"Me as his teacher too, I can't say anything but, amazing! He really is an excellent student!" Urokodaki said.

Tanjiro heard those compliments and smiled on it. Deep inside, he really felt that without those people, he wouldn't have gone too far on that time.

The dead body parts of the demons floated away after the whirlpool ended and they started to fade away as well.

Tanjiro found something that caught his attention and he grabbed it. He suddenly urked as he realized the air he breathes in starts to suffocate him.

'I can't breathe! I gotta get out of here! Nezuko!' Tanjiro thought while swimming upwards. Kazumi on the surface looked on the slime as Nezuko deals now with the remaining morphed demon and dodges its attacks. Nezuko finds an opening and punches the demon in the guts, making it spew blood.

"That powerful punch made him spit blood! Amazing!" Takeo exclaimed.

"So nasty!" Hanako whined.

"Nezuko's strength now has the same power as a man does." Kie said.

'This girl is powerful! She doesn't seem to have mastered any morphing skills yet, but look how strong she is anyway! She must have gotten a huge amount of blood from him!' The morphed demon though as he tries to open the swamp but Nezuko saw it and attacks him to make him unable to go back to the swamp.

'She moves so fast! I can't dive back into the swamp! But hey, I'm getting used to these one-note attacks of hers!

Even if she kicks my head clean off... Even if my internal organs explode, demons can regenerate in a flash!' The morphed demon exclaimed as he charged Nezuko and slashes her forehead a little but making it wounded as well.

"Nezuko!!" Everyone yelled.

"How dare he wound my Nezuko?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Eh? Excuse me?" Nezuko asked.

"Oh! S-Sorry!" Zenitsu replied with embarrassment.

"Zenitsu, right?" Tanjuro asked with a serious tone.

"Uhm... Y-Y-Yes sir... why?" Zenitsu nervously said.

"If we come back in the after life, after watching this show, I want you to assist Tanjiro in protecting Nezuko if you really like her." Tanjuro said. Zenitsu stood up straight like a man and bowed 90° in front of Nezuko's father.

"I will give my all to protect Nezuko even my life is on the line, sir!!" Zenitsu replied.

"Haha! That's the spirit! Nezuko, I hope you take care of Zenitsu as well." Tanjuro said.

"I will, father! I won't leave him behind!" Nezuko replied, smiling on Zenitsu who smiled back on Nezuko.

"Oi Tanjiro, do you like Zenitsu as Nezuko's partner?" Sabito asked.

"It seems like Zenitsu is going to protect her no matter the cost. And also, I saw how he really like her as well. So I give my vote to him as well." Tanjiro replied with a smile.

"I think everyone does." Sabito chuckled.

'All right! Now I'm gonna drill a hole right through your face!' The morphed demon roared as he launches his final attack on Nezuko when suddenly, Tanjiro surprised attacks him and slashes his arm away from him.

"Hands off from my sister!" Tanjiro yelled as he slashed the other arm of the demon, making it lose both of its arms.

"Serves you right for hurting Nezuko!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Tanjiro's movements is now faster than before, amazing!" Sabito said.

'Did I just taken out?! Both of my other selves got taken out by this guy!' The morphed demon whined in mind.

"You give off a scent like rotten oil. It's a horrible smell! How many people have you killed?" Tanjiro angrily asked.

"Listen! If women live any longer, they turn ugly and start tasting like crap! So, we killed them for their own good!

You should be thankful to us demons-" The morphed demon suddenly stopped talking when Tanjiro sliced its tongue.

"Thankful for what?! You idiot demon!" Makomo exclaimed.

"Uh oh, he's pissed." Yuichiro said.

"This kid when angry, he is scarier than a demon." Gramps said.

"How can you say that, gramps?" Zenitsu asked.

"By the vibe he gives when he is angry." Gramps replied.

"I see, your instincts on analyzing people is still sharp as a sword. Brilliant." Zenitsu sighed.

"Never mind." Tanjiro said. The morphed demon slowly backed down against a wall and Tanjiro points him with his sword.

"You're going to tell me what you know about Muzan Kibutsuji." Tanjiro said in a serious tone. The demon widened his eyes after hearing the name of Muzan and he started to shiver slowly. A lower face of a man, placing his finger on his mouth, signifies as making the person be quiet about him has shown on the screen.

"Hey, did you noticed the introduction scene earlier? It seems that guy on the scene is... Muzan?!" Sanemi asked.

"What do you mean? What sce- oh shit." Muichiro said.

The demon started to act with fear and started to twitch in horror but Tanjiro points the tip of his sword more in him.

"Talk to me! Start talking!" Tanjiro yelled.

"I-I can't tell you." The demon replied, making Tanjiro confuse on what he meant.

"I can't tell you!" The demon cried. The scene changed to his human form before, his mouth bubbling and he is being choked by someone.

'You mustn't tell. You mustn't tell anyone about me. If you do tell anyone, I'll know right away. I'm always watching you.' Muzan said as the flashback ended.

The Hashiras gasped as they see the body of the man behind all of the conflicts in their world. They realized that the man they saw on the introduction scene of the show is the one who is named Muzan Kibutsuji.

"Hey anyone, I'm gonna remind you and, this might be a little spoiler but, Muzan is not sticking to one appearance, you know. He shapeshifts into another personality to hid himself and his identity from the ones, especially the Hashiras like you, who really want to find him in personal. Not because he is scared but, to avoid getting the attraction from the humans." Izuku stated.

"So he change forms? Maybe in our missions on towns, he can be anywhere? Is that what you're trying to say?" Sanemi said.

"Uhuh. And also, you will see later how you can memorize his looks in his other forms." Izuku said.

"I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you!" The demon cried.

'The smell of fear is strong. He's trembling all the way down to his bones!' Tanjiro thought.

"I can't tell you, all right?" The demon said as he grew his arms back and attacks Tanjiro but Tanjiro dodges his attacks and slashes his arms and his head. The last morphed demon now disappeared and faded away.

"Muzan really scared him if that demon gave information about him. This demon is not a joke." Iguro said.

"I'm afraid that soon, we will meet him in our missions surprisingly." Kanroji said.

"Better prepare yourselves, my children. Muzan is not an easy one to defeat, even if all of you nine Hashiras will go all out against him. Only the sun can kill him or a Sun Breathing user can elimimate him." Oyakata said.

Tanjuro widened his eyes after hearing the Sun Breathing from Oyakata. He looked at Tanjiro and wondered if his son can unleash the power of the Sun Breathing since it was passed into him from the one who used that breathing technique and the one who owned those hanafuda-like earrings.

'Tanjiro, I think you are the one destined to kill that demon. Be careful my son, and I hope, you will master the Dance of The Fire God as soon as possible." Tanjuro thought with worry on Tanjiro.

"Sun breathing user? Is that a powerful one?" Uzui asked.

"And also, it is related to a dance that is offered to the Fire god." Oyakata added. Making Tanjuro widened his eyes and looked at Tanjiro once again.

'Tanjiro, if you mastered that dance, you will be the strongest of them all in here. But, are you ready when that time comes when you learn that dance?' Tanjuro thought.

"Once again, I failed to get any information. Tanjiro hides his sword and he looked on Nezuko who is sleeping due to her wound.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled and he rushed into Nezuko.

"She's asleep? She stopped bleeding, too. So, she's sleeping in order to recover? Sorry. I'm so sorry. Wait just a little longer, okay? I promise to turn you back into a human again!" Tanjiro said.

"Don't always blame yourself if you can't get any information. That task of yours is not an easy one, you know. Hardwork and patience is the key to achieve what you want." Izuku said.

"Thank you Izuku. But I can't wait to bring Nezuko back as a human." Tanjiro replied.

"Big bro, everything has its own time when it will happen. Don't worry, that time will come, sooner I think. Don't worry." Nezuko said.

Tanjiro opened the box and put Nezuko back inside of it and carried the box. He approached Kazumi with a scared face after confirming Satoko's death and the faces of the monster who killed her.

"Mr. Kazumi? Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"I've lost my fiancèe. How can I be all right?" He said while crying.

"Mr. Kazumi... No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living. No matter how devastating the blows may be." Tanjiro said. Kazumi stood up and gripped his uniform.

"What do you know about it?! A kid like you?!" Kazumi roared but he was replied by Tanjiro's pityful face and holding his hand.

"How dare he do that to Shontaro?!" Inosuke roared.

"After helping him, that is his repay for Tanjiro's work? What's wrong with him?!" Sabito angrily asked.

"He loose control because he didn't know about Tanjiro so well on that time. Hope you understand him." Izuku said.

'His face full of pity, how lovely it is.' Kanao thought but was alarmed by her thoughts.

'Why did I thought about that?! Kanao, you never knew him yet in personal. Chill your spine down!' Kanao thought to herself, slapping her face twice.

"Are you all right, Kanao?" Shinobu asked. Kanao just nodded and looked back into the screen.

Kazumi looked at his face and he stopped gripping his uniform. Tanjiro stood up in front of him as he is about to leave.

"I'll be on my way now. Take this. I hope you'll find something of Miss Satoko's in there." Tanjiro said as Kazumi opened the cloth and he found Satoko'a hairpin with the other hairpins of the victims of the morphed demon. Kazumi started to cry after seeing this.

Tanjiro bowed and he turned around to leave him. Kazumi stopped crying when he realized why Tanjiro never reacted to the way he talked rash to him just now.

'So, you went through the same thing, too? Is that it?' Kazumi thought.

"I'm sorry! That was an awful thing to say! Please forgive me! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Kazumi yelled.

"Now, are you fine now why he did that?" Izuku asked.

"He realized that Tanjiro too has a sad experience in his life too. And its a worse one than his." Iguro said.

"Don't compare their sad losses. Every sad loss to someone is a big deal for them. You should understand that, Snake Pillar." Izuku said.

"I understand. Pardon me for my words." Iguro said.

Tanjiro turned around once again and waved back at Kazumi with his hands so rough.

'His hand was heart-breaking to see. Hardened by relemtless training and so thick. It wasn't a boy's hand.' Kazumi thought.

"I'm leaving that young woman in your hands!" Tanjiro reminded.

"All right! All right!" Kazumi cried.

"I hope Mr. Kazumi will be forgiven by the parents of Ms. Satoko. And also, I hope that he can find someone who can make his heart pound in joy once again." Tanjiro said.

"Even if I lost my daughter, I will still forgive him. It is not right to blame him for the loss of your daughter without any evidence." Tanjuro said.

A crow can be heard in the sky croaking and approached Tanjiro.

'It's not just me. How many people have you killed, tortured and tormented? Muzan Kibutsuji, I'll never forgive you as long as I live!' Tanjiro thought.

"We all do Tanjiro. That's why we worked hard and be an excellent swordsmen to defeat him and bring justice to the people he killed, tortured, and tormented." Giyu said.

"I won't forgive him after what he have done to Nezuko!" Tanjiro said.

"Us too, we will not forgive him." Tanjuro said.

The crow landed on Tanjiro's shoulder and getting his attention.

"Next up, Asakusa, Tokyo! Rumors of a demon lurking there!" The crow messaged to Tanjiro.

"I'm heading to my next mission already?" Tanjiro asked.

"Oh yes, you are!" The crow replied.

"Hold on a minute." Tanjiro pleaded.

"No can do!" The crow yelled.

"Come on, just give me a minute! Hold on! What?" Tanjiro whined.

"Just shut up and go already!" The crow said.

"The crow talks?!" Shigeru said.

"Yeah, it talks. But its so cool!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Oh boy, now the crow talks. Great." Takeo sighed.

The scene now changed in Asakusa. The city is brighten up with many lights on it and the transportation on the city makes it advanced unlike from the towns that Tanjiro visited.

'Are the cities this advanced now? It's nighttime, but it's so bright out!' Tanjiro thought while his face looked like it's gonna lose both of its eyes.

Everyone laughed hard after seeing Tanjiro's face while he enters Asakusa in Tokyo.

"I wonder what you look if you lose both of your eyes!" Zenitsu said, making the laughter more hard.

"It seems like Tanjiro is new on this kind of cities. Don't worry about it. You are still keeping pace with the advanced technology nowadays." Tanjuro said.

"Yeah, and I can believe that these kinds of cities exist!" Tanjiro said.

Banners and some posters can be seen mostly on the town of Asakusa.

'The buildings are so tall! What is this? The cities... The cities... ' Tanjiro thought while dragging Nezuko who is asleep. Tanjiro stepped back from the train.

"I feel dizzy." Tanjiro sighed, covering his face with his hoodie and walked away.

"I was new on those kinds of cities actually. So I really felt dizzy after seeing those bright lights at night." Tanjiro said.

"It's okay. Now you know what it feels when you live in a city." Izuku said.

"Uh, let's go that way, Nezuko! I-I beg your pardon!" Tanjiro apologized to a couple who is having their fun time on a dark corner in Asakusa and they ran away.

"Whoa! Those people are so bold! How did they manage to do that in the dark parts of the city?" Kanroji asked.

"It's simple. If you can't control the itch, just give it a ditch on the sides of the city." Izuku said.

"What do you mean?" Zenitsu asked.

"He means that if you can't control your romantic affection towards others, you just do it in the dark parts of the city that no one can see you." Kanroji replied.

"Kanroji, I wouldn't do that in those corners if you're gonna ask me." Iguro said.

"Oh come on! I won't do that in those places either! That's so embarrassing!" Kanroji whined.

"I think Giyu won't do that thing to me on those places." Shinobu said.

"Unless, if he unleashes his bold personality on you." Kanae said, making Shinobu blush.

Tanjiro ran away from the crowd and finally found a store where he can buy Udon since he is really hungry.

"Excuse me. A bowl of udon with grated yam on top please." Tanjiro said with a tire voice.

"Uh, sure thing!" The seller replied.

"You didn't invited me to eat udon, you know!" Nezuko pouted.

"S-Sorry. I was really hungry on that time." Tanjiro said.

"It's fine. I really need to be careful on that time because it's night time and maybe I lose control if the bamboo in my mouth is not covering my mouth." Nezuko said.

"I've never been to a place like this. It's way too crowded." Tanjiro uttered. Nezuko lands her head on Tanjiro's shoulder and Tanjiro smiled onto it.

"Here's your udon with grated yam on top!" The cook said.

"Thank you very much!" Tanjiro replied.

The udon with grated yam on top can be seen on the screen and Tanjiro sips the soup on it. When suddenly, a familiar scent disturbed his eating and made him drop the udon on the ground.

"Aw come on Tanjiro!! You wasted such a delicious food!" Zenitsu whined.

"A lovely food was wasted. How disappointing of you, Tanjiro! Hmph!" Kanroji pouted.

"Hey! Maybe there's a reason why he dropped his food. And also, by the way he looks, it seems that he smelled someone's scent." Sabito defended.

Tanjiro widened his eyes and looked left and right and he brought his sword and ran away.

'This scent! Why would I catch it here all of a sudden?' Tanjiro thought while running, making his way to a crowd.

'It's the same scent that was left in my house!' Tanjiro thought while moving the people on his way out.

"Muzan Kibutsuji!' Tanjiro thought. The scent of a demon can be seen followed by Tanjiro.

"Sorry Tanjiro if I'm disappointed after what you did on that delicious udon. But please, don't waste it, okay?" Kanroji said.

"I will." Tanjiro replied without emotion.

'Oh no... he is angry at me! What should I do?! What should I do?! What should I do?!' Kanroji thought nervously, not wanting Tanjiro to be angry at her.

"Y-You met him?!" Sanemi asked.

"And also, did you say that... Muzan killed your family except for Nezuko?" Rengoku asked.

"So Muzan killed Tanjiro's family except Nezuko. I wonder why he left Nezuko alive?" Muichiro said.

'Is this the guy giving off that scent?' Tanjiro thought. The scent still is on the way and it ended to a man with a hat and wears a black suit on his attire. Tanjiro taps his shoulder and the man slowly turned around, with his demonic eyes, staring at Tanjiro with confusion.

"Behold! Muzan Kibutsuji!" Izuku exclaimed, making thunder noises on the background.

"So he is Muzan Kibutsuji?!" Uzui exclaimed.

"That guy is... Muzan?" Gyomei asked while shocked.

"He looks like pale and dead." Muichiro said.

"Oh screw you, Muichiro! Luckily, Muzan isn't here to hear that words from you." Izuku warned.

"What? What, did those words offend his looks?" Muichiro said.

"You'll see later." Tanjiro replied without emotion.

"Oh no... Kanroji, what have you done on him, making him on that state of no emotions?" Muichiro asked on Kanroji who sweat bullets after what she said on Tanjiro.

"That man! He's the one who killed us!!" Kie cried, the Kamado siblings cried too as well.

"Muzan, I won't forgive you." Oyakata uttered.

"He is a scary but a good looking person!" Kanroji said, trying to make herself pump up.

"Don't be deceived by his looks, Kanroji! Like what Izuku sama said, that guy can shapeshift into other forms of human! Don't be fooled around!" Rengoku warned.

"You can know if its Muzan or not by his eyes. Even if changes his face or gender, his eyes would remain the same. That would be your clue on finding him." Izuku said.

"We will, Izuku sama! Thank you for the guidance!" Sanemi said.

"That man still looks like a merciless monster!" Urokodaki said.

"Tanjiro's smelling found him and realized that it is Muzan. Wonderful work, Tanjiro!" Kanae said.

"Thank you, Kanae sama!" Tanjiro replied.

"Ara, ara, what a gentle young man. Right Kanao?" Kanae asked on Kanao who smiled at her master's words.

'If I can use my body on killing Muzan, would be effective enough to kill him? But... I wonder if... Giyu will agree to my plan? I don't want to lose him but,my plan is a plan!' Shinobu thought.

'Good thing, Kanae made him return to his normal mood. But still, I need to do something to make his looks at me happy and filled with love!' Kanroji thought.

'It's him!' Tanjiro thought as he starts to draw his sword but was stopped by a kid's voice.

"Daddy?" A young girl asked as she saw Tanjiro trying to draw his sword.

Everyone was shocked after seeing a young kid, being held by Muzan as if its his own child.

"Why does he have a young girl on him?! What's the meaning of this?!" Shinobu angrily asked.

"This can't be good! Don't tell me that, he acts like he is a human?!" Rengoku asked.

"Who's that?" The girl asked. Tanjiro widened his eyes after seeing the girl calling Muzan "Daddy".

'He's...

"It's all right. Don't worry." Muzan said to his child.

'He's... He's living here, pretending to be a human!' Tanjiro thought.

"I knew it!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"But why she doesn't aware of Muzan's eyes?!" Sanemi asked.

"He's still a kid. She doesn't even know what is the real look of a normal eye." Oyakata said.

"I can't believe that this guy can trick everyone! Izuku sama is right, this guy is a trickster!" Zenitsu said.

"Is there something I can do for you? You seem to be quite flustered." Muzan asked on Tanjiro.

"Oh my. What's going on?" The mother of the young girl asked.

"Mother!" The young girl said.

Tanjiro gasped and started to shiver so bad. He slowly covered his mouth and cradled his stomach after what he saw.

'They're humans! The girl and the woman... Their scent is human! Don't you know? Can't you tell? That this guy is a demon? That he devours humans?' Tanjiro thought.

"N-No way... she and Muzan, have a relationship given that Muzan is a demon?!" Nezuko asked in shock.

"Poor woman and kid, hypnotized by Muzan and pretending to be a loyal and a caring father and a husband to the both of them." Urokodaki said.

"You should have kill him on that time, scarhead while you still have the chance!" Sanemi yelled.

"I-I can't! The fear and worry inside me makes me unable to attack him or damage him!" Tanjiro defended.

"And also, like what Oyakata said, Muzan can only be killed by the Sun or a Sun breathing user." Izuku said.

"Do you know him?" The woman asked.

"No. Much to my consternation. I've never seen this child before." Muzan said as he unleashes the claws in his hands.

"Oh no! Look at his hand! Something's not good in here!" Inosuke yelled.

"What did he do on that time?" Giyu asked on Tanjiro who didn't listened to him.

"Let's see it in here, Giyu." Sabito said, Giyu understands why Tanjiro didn't reply to him.

"He must have mistaken me for someone else." Muzan said as his demonic eyes started to glow.

"Oh, you think so?" The woman asked while Muzan quickly slashed the neck of a citizen. Tanjiro saw this and was shocked as well.

"What the hell?!" Sanemi yelled.

"Did he... killed that guy?" Genya asked.

The citizen felt the pain behind his neck after being slashed by Muzan. His partner noticed the sudden weakening of her partner.

"Dear, what's the matter?" She asked. The wound started to made the man turn into a demon as its fangs grew from his teeth and the veins in his body started to bulge him

"Dear?" The woman asked but was gnarled by his partner who turned into a demon and bites her.

"Stop!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Kyaaaaaaaah!!! Aaaaaaaaahhh!!" The woman cried in pain. Tanjiro stood in front of them and make him shock after what he saw. Muzan glared at Tanjiro with his demonic looks as the screen turned off.

"What?! A cliffhanger?!" Makomo whined.

"The next episode is about to start in a few minutes. Please wait." Izuku said.

"With... a single slash from his hand... he turned someone into a demon... quickly?" Uzui uttered.

"His power, is far beyond our thoughts!" Sanemi said.

"We really need to prepare ourselves when any of us encounter him in the future! And I felt bad for the woman and to the man who turned into a demon. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei said.

To be continued...

Another chapter done! I hope you enjoy and also, thank you for reading this book! And please, help me on my tags on this book so that I can widen the range of this book to the readers who want to read this book of mine. What should I put on the tags for this book? You can comment in here as a help to me. Thank you and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.2K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
67.2K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
29.3K 720 31
[DISCONTINUED] Since ancient times, rumors have abounded of man-eating demons lurking in the woods. Because of this, the local townsfolk never ventur...
208 20 12
Uni who was saved by Tomioka Giyuu, has been training under him since that day. After bumping into another demon slayer, Uni was stuck with another g...