It Can't Be Him... (Villain K...

Por shirleyisbored

Kaminari was revealed as the U.A. traitor. He has been revealing information to the League of Villains for a... Mais

Author's Note
Main Character Introduction
BEGINNING: Interview
CHAPTER 1: A Normal Morning
CHAPTER 2: Charged Food
CHAPTER 3: Forest Flames
CHAPTER 4: Scars
CHAPTER 5: Kaminari Denki
CHAPTER 6: Bakugo Katsuki's Rage
CHAPTER 7: DNA
CHAPTER 8: A Childhood Discovery
CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 1)
CHAPTER 9: The Big Three...? (Part 2)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 1)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 2)
CHAPTER 10: Kyoka (Part 3)
CHAPTER 11: Monoma's Confession
CHAPTER 12: It wasn't a dream.
CHAPTER 13: A "Pleasant" Surprise
CHAPTER 14: No Turning Back Now.
CHAPTER 16: Dabi
CHAPTER 17: His True Power
CHAPTER 18: An Unfair Battle
CHAPTER 19: Bakugo's Humiliation
CHAPTER 20: The U.A. Traitor
CHAPTER 21: Invisible Ink (Bakugo vs Kaminari)
CHAPTER 22: Failure (Bakugo vs Kaminari 2)
CHAPTER 23: Midoriya's Bruises
CHAPTER 24: Siblings Encounter
CHAPTER 25: What Does Your Future Hold?
CHAPTER 26: Resentment
CHAPTER 27: Touya Todoroki
CHAPTER 28: His Greatest Weakness
CHAPTER 29: A Foolish Mistake
CHAPTER 30: You're Not Alone
CHAPTER 31: Time is of the Essence
CHAPTER 32: Jirou's Gamble
CHAPTER 33: This Isn't Right
CHAPTER 34: Goodbye, Class 1-A
CHAPTER 35: The Final Recording
CHAPTER 36: U.A. Barbecue (Final)

CHAPTER 15: Get a grip, Yaoyorozu!

1.5K 60 25
Por shirleyisbored

Drrrring....Drrrrring.....

"You have reached the voicemail box of Todoroki Shoto. Please—"

Click!

Yaoyorozu stared at her phone, hoping miraculously she would receive a call, or any clue. But there was nothing.

"He's not picking up," she said, clenching her fists nervously. Uraraka Ochako, a short girl with warm brown hair, put a hand on her shoulder.

"That's the 6th time you've tried to call him. Give it a rest, okay?" she said. Yaoyorozu sighed. She was already out of options.

They were now in the classroom for 1-A, waiting for their first lesson to begin. She, Uraraka Ochako, Iida Tenya, and Sero Hanta were the only ones in the classroom so far. Their lessons start in about 40 minutes, so the other students still had plenty of time to make their way to class. Monoma, Tetsutetsu, and Kendo returned to their own classes and Mina took the day off to comfort Jirou. However, no one in the building knew about Todoroki's whereabouts. Yaoyorozu had tried looking for him in the building, tried to call his cell phone multiple times ...unsuccessfully.

"Hey, relax, maybe he's just taking a really big dump," said Sero as he put his hands behind his head.

"But he would've told us he was going to visit the washroom," countered Yaoyorozu.

Sero shrugged.

"Couldn't hold it, maybe," he said, "He wouldn't have time to tell you if it was bad." Uraraka giggled, but shut up immediately when Yaoyorozu shot a look in her direction.

Over the months, Yaoyorozu has begun to learn Todoroki well. A little like Bakugo, Todoroki was the kind of person to strike before analyzing. The things that easily inspire him push him forward. She knew Todoroki wouldn't leave in a crucial situation out of the blue like that unless it was for something far more important.

"What if..." Yaoyorozu shook, "What if something...or someone took Todoroki away from us when we weren't looking?" Uraraka, Iida, and Sero exchanged a look. It wasn't like their vice president to ask fearful questions to herself. Iida was the one to speak.

"You are getting ahead of yourself today, Yaoyorozu," he spoke as he adjusted his glasses, "As class presidents of 1-A, we should develop a calm manner in order to set a fine example for the rest of the class." Yaoyorozu looked up at him and he gave her a smile, "I'm sure Todoroki is alright. Do not fret. And if he does not return by the time class is finished, I, Iida Tenya, will go on a search for him to make certain that he is safe and will not disrespect the education that U.A. has provided—"

"Okay y'all can shut up," the classroom door slammed open, revealing a puffy, yellow sleeping bag holding a juice can. A figure slowly climbed out of the bag, protruding scraggly hair and baggy eyes. Yep, same old Aizawa Sensei.

"Well, it's early, but since y'all are here anyway, take your textbooks. We're doing some early Math."

.................................

Yaoyorozu pushed the back of her pencil against her head in inquietude. During class hours, her thoughts were usually filled with content inside the classroom. Education was one of her top values in life. But today, she wasn't able to think straight. Her notes were getting messy, she didn't participate once in class and was struggling to answer Aizawa's questions.

What made her even more concerned was the absence of Bakugo and Midoriya. It wasn't like the two of them to skip class. When she asked Aizawa about them, he just said he would punish them when he finds them.

Yaoyorozu kept shooting glances at the door, hoping Todoroki Shoto would barge in and announce that he...well, anything really. Anything... as long as he was alive.

Yaoyorozu, get a grip of yourself! Yaoyorozu thought as she lightly slapped her cheeks, Why are you thinking about whether Todoroki is dead or alive? You don't even know where he is! Sero's right, I'm overexaggerating. Besides, he's Todoroki Shoto. He's strong. He won't let any villain get close to him. So why...?

She looked down at her feet under the desk.

Why am I so afraid...?

A melodic vibration emerged from her pocket. Her phone! Someone was calling her!

Almost immediately, she took the device out of her pocket to see who could be calling her at this time...

Todoroki Shoto was displayed on the screen. Yaoyorozu tried not to squeak.

"Yaoyorozu," Aizawa glowered at her, "I went over this. Your phone must be put on Silent during class hours. Turn it off." Everyone was looking in her direction, too. Yaoyorozu jolted up in her seat.

"Sensei! I have to take this call," she said, "Please let me take it." Aizawa was taken aback. He didn't expect Yaoyorozu to talk back to him, or disobey school regulations.

"It's really important," pleaded Yaoyorozu, "I promise I won't be too long." Aizawa sighed and turned back to the blackboard to write.

"Five minutes," he said. Yaoyorozu bowed down to thank him and hurriedly ran out of the classroom. She felt the entire class watch her leave and exchange curious looks when she was out of sight.

Yaoyorozu stood only a few metres away from the classroom door. Her heart thundered heavily in her chest while she was trembling with anxiety. Finally!

A giant wave of relief crashed onto Yaoyorozu as she picked up the call and held the phone up to her ear.

"Yaoyor—"

"Todoroki! It's me, Yaoyorozu!" she exclaimed.

"Um...yeah, I know. That's why—"

"Thank goodness you're okay! I was so worried." Yaoyorozu began to laugh humorlessly at the amount of time she spent concerned about Todoroki's whereabouts.

"Yaoyorozu, I need you to—" he began.

"Where in the world have you been? What are you doing?" she asked frantically, "Do you need assistance?"

"No, just...I just need you to listen to me, okay." the return of Todoroki's voice calmed her, "Don't tell anyone about this. I need you to go to the U.A. library right now and get access to a computer."

"Wait...why are you panting? Are you running? And is that...cars in the background? You're outside?" There was a small amount of shuffling and a new voice popped into the audio.

"Bitch! Shut the hell up and listen!" the raspy voice screamed, making Yaoyorozu's ear's ache. She gasped.

"What...? Bakugo?" He's there, too?

"Go to the library," Todoroki's voice returned, "Find any computer and open Midoriya Izuku's files. Then, find his location, and call us when you have the information. Please do it." A few passing students and staff caught her eye in the hallway. They were all probably wondering why Yaoyorozu had such an agitated look on her face. She decided to face the wall so they won't continue to stare.

"I...I don't know..." said Yaoyorozu, "I can't go now. I promised Aizawa I wouldn't be long. Besides, class is still going on, and we have an exam coming up..."

"Yaoyorozu, please." Todoroki begged with desperation, "You're the only one I can count on."

The only one... She knew, whatever decision Todoroki took was for something he believed was right. Leaving Jirou's room like that all of a sudden meant he was found something far more important to look into. Is Izuku missing? Does this have something to do with Kaminari? Whatever it is, he is now asking for her help. But the question is how significant her help would be. Yaoyorozu clenched her teeth.

Todoroki called me because he trusted me the most with this task. If I refuse...what good will it do? What if everything goes wrong for him?

"Very well," said Yaoyorozu, "If it will help you, Todoroki, then I will do it. But you must explain everything to me once I get back to you." There was a sigh of relief on the other line. Reluctantly, Yaoyorozu made her way downstairs towards the library.

"Yaoyorozu...thank you so much," said Todoroki, "I'll make it up to you one day, I promise."

You don't need to do that for me. Yaoyorozu wanted to say, Because there's only one thing I want from you. When she reached the U.A. library, she sat in front of a computer, as Todoroki had instructed. Thankfully the librarian didn't stop her. She pushed her front bangs behind her ears and started logging into the computer.

"Are you in?" asked Todoroki from her phone.

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Good."

"You truly are amazing, Todoroki," she said as her fingers travelled over the keyboard, "I don't know what it is you're doing right now, but I'm going to assume it's something dangerous."

No response. Yaoyorozu shifted in her seat as she kept typing.

"I should have expected this. You're always forging ahead without any hesitation, even if it involves the risk of your life. That's what I really, really admire about you, Todoroki." her lip quivered, "Y-You see...um, I....for a long time....I—"

"Oi, Icy hot! LOOK OUT!" Bakugo's voice cried. There was a great deal of muffled sounds from the other end, and a different arrangements of sound. Then...silence.

"Todoroki?" asked Yaoyorozu. There was no response.

She tried again.

"Todoroki! Are you alright? What's going on?" She turned the volume up, but was met with the same response. None.

It was only a couple of seconds until the call ended from the other line. The only thing within earshot was the whirring sound of the computer and the faint ticking of the clock. 

OMG! Did I just upload a new chapter 3 days after uploading my previous one? Yes, I did! I'm surprised, considering the fact that I've received a shit ton of homework this week. But you know what, when inspiration comes in, I strike! 

ALSO, TODAY IS KIRISHIMA EIJIRO'S BIRTHDAY, YAYYYYY! I LOVE MY BEST BOY!!! Oh yeah, and it's Tetsutetsu's birthday, too so happy birthday to both of them!! XD

Fun Fact about the story: I like Yaoyorozu, but I'm a little disappointed with the way I portrayed her character in this story since I feel she's a lot more...composed? I don't know, I know she's a very calm person, but I may or may not have made her a little too worrisome in this chapter. Maybe I'm just messing with her because it's her Todoroki ;)

Enjoy the next chapter, 'cause our favorite Denki Kaminari will have another great scene. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

253 23 12
The more I care abt life, the more things around me are harmed. In which the new student, y/n l/n, has a quirk that works against her. While attendi...
15.4K 177 26
MANGA SPOILERS!!! Also, R-18 mature sexual content and swearing. COMPLETED. The war against the villains is over, AFO and the League of Villains are...
203K 7K 36
High school Student (Y/n), just wanted to live a normal life. That all changed when local bad boy Bakugou Katsuki draws her attention. Not only is he...
25.4K 1K 12
Kaminari was the traitor; just saying it sounds wrong to Jiro. How on earth could Kaminari, the sparky lovable idiot who volunteered to charge cell p...