π“π‡π€ππŠπ’, π‚π”ππˆπƒ Ξ¨ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisΓ©is
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

ocho

3.3K 182 116
By limejachary

daniel seavey was looking for corbyn among the noise of the people in the living room and that is why he realized the fight that was happening on the other side of the window, in the courtyard area between eben and corbyn. but the best friends of these two idiots were too busy to realize it.

abigail was nervous.

her friends knew about the eben's cupid letter but nobody knew the secret that abigail hid. there were some pros and cons in her letter, she liked jack and she liked him as her cupid target because she had always been in love with jack, but she didn't like to do it for a stupid game. she also didn't like having to hide it from everyone.

jack looked at her smiling, as if nothing happened, as if she didn't tremble thinking about the words of the last letter of cupid. kiss him. kiss him at the party.

there was a problem besides all those in that situation. abby and jack were not only friends, they were best friends. and as a best friend, she had to protect their friendship.

and the fact that she was going to kiss him put it at risk.

"are you okay? you haven't drunk anything all night." asked jack worriedly running his thumb down abby's right cheek to pull a brown strand away of her face.

abby used to drink at parties so jack needs a very strange attitude from his brunette friend.

on the other hand, abby felt her heart pounding hard against her chest. the mere contact of jack's soft fingers with her skin made her shiver.

"yes, yes, i'm good. i don't really want to party today." abigail said biting her lip.

what happened was that she didn't want to drink because she didn't want to end up telling jack that he was in her cupid letter.

"do you want us to leave?" jack asked, rising from the stairs where the two had agreed to sit away from the crowd. as usual. they liked to be alone in each other's company.

the curly-haired boy reached out and grabbed abby's to help her up but she shook her head. "no, let's stay."

let's stay because i'm going to do something stupid, abby thought biting her lower lip.

if this was one of her stories, everything would end well, she and jack would still be friends even though they went out together. eben and corbyn would be happy for them and would end the stupid game to love him as he deserved.

but this was not a story. this was real and abby knew the cupid game perfectly.

cupid always chooses people who weren't doing well together and that broke the heart of the brunette girl. the fact that cupid knew she was in love with jack and jack... well and jack didn't feel the same, hurt her.

"hey, are you all right?" asked jack, worried, sitting down next to her and grabbing her hand.

abby had always seen a lot of sweetness in jack's gaze whenever he looked at her but if cupid had chosen them it was because there was something wrong between them.

something she still didn't understand.

abigail nodded but didn't dare to speak.

"really, abby, if there's something wrong, you just have to talk to me. you know i'm never going to judge you and i'll do my best to cheer you up." jack said without knowing how to make his best friend happier.

abigail opened her mouth to tell him the truth but then she shut it up. she knew the rules of the game. your conquest couldn't know that you were playing a game. but she felt bad lying to jack, lying to all her friends. she needed to tell someone.

"abby, tell me what you need, please."

abigail's brown eyes looked at jack's looking for ways to fix all that cupid mess.

"what can i do for you?" jack asked again.

"you can kiss me." abigail dared to say with a whispering tone and the heat rising to her cheeks. she felt that his face was burning and she was regretting having opened her mouth. "please forget what i just said."

"no." jack replied almost instantly. putting his palms on abigail's hot cheeks to force her to look at him. "i won't forget it."

"seriously, jack. i was just wrong, i didn't have to-"

abigail couldn't keep talking because jack's lips were on hers, at first it had been unexpected, abby kept her eyes open in surprise with jack's lips on hers. and she stood still deciding if it was okay to kiss him because a cupid letter had dared her to do it.

jack separated from her when he saw that she wasn't kissing him back.

and abby decided that if she was kissing him it was because he liked him. it was because she was in love with jack.

so she approached him and moved her lips over jack's, gently noticing how jack opened his mouth to move it to abigail's.

jack smiled in the middle of the kiss noticing how his body felt more alive than ever. he was finally kissing abby, his crush, the prettiest and most wonderful person he had ever met.

but the precious moment was interrupted by an eben drunk who leaned against the wall to avoid falling and the kiss of abby and jack entered his field of vision. and eben was too angry with his life to let others have a happy life.

"apparently everyone gets some but me." said the taller boy earning the attention of his two friends.

jack looked at him with a frown and rolled his eyes waiting for eben to leave. lately, the friendship between the two of them was hanging by a thread, they kept bothering each other and not in a friendly way.

on the other hand, abby had raised her hand to brush her swollen lips with her fingers and smile like a fool. she had loved the kiss. and unlike jack, it didn't bother her so much that eben came to ruin it.

"eben go fuck yourself." jack said getting up despite the fact that abby was pulling his hand to make him stay with her. jack was being an idiot, like eben.

"sorry but now i feel like bothering you, avery." eben replied pushing jack. the curly-haired boy staggered trying to regain his balance so as not to fall but it was abby that prevented him from falling by holding him by the back.

"guys, come on, you're friends. stop." said the chestnut girl standing between them.

"tell that to him." jack growled at him, he was no longer the adorable jack who looked at her with sweet eyes. "he always spoils everything."

eben frowned and pursed his lips. he knew jack was right but he was never going to admit it. "i'm going to kill you, avery."

"not if i killed you before." jack threatened him.

"no, no, no. no one is going to kill anyone. we're all going home." abigail muttered, attracting the attention of both of them.

"okay." jack said. he always did what was best for abby. "let's go in my car."

"no." abby said serious. "i'm leaving on my own, i'm tired of you acting like idiots." she was angry too.

"it was eben..."

"no!" abby interrupted jack. "it was you too. i just don't know why you are different with me than with the other, but i don't like this part of you.

"wait, abby."

"the kiss was just a fucking mistake." abby said annoyed by the whole situation.

jack was more angry than ever at eben.

"do what you want but i'm not leaving. this is my fucking house." eben said moving away from them feeling still pissed off. he needed fresh air. he pushed the people out of the way and left his house watching all the cars that were parked in front of his house.

he took a deep breath and stayed for a few seconds blinking the cool night air to calm him.

then he saw a white handkerchief on the floor. one he recognized. margo was wearing it when she entered the party.

margo, he though remember what had happened a few minutes ago.

shit.

i screwed up.

without thinking twice he took the handkerchief and ran down the street in the left direction where he had found the handkerchief. he ran to find her.

ΩΩΩ

at a time of night when daniel couldn't resist smiling even though he didn't know what he was having so much fun or making him happy, corbyn invited him to dance. the two had drunk too many orgasms.

and even though daniel only dared to dance in the solitude of his room, he accepted.

daniel danced and danced, everything around him was colorful and the music vibrated throughout his body. in addition, he noticed the corbyn body attached to his. all the time.

with curiosity, the brunet boy looked up and met green corbyn eyes fixed on him. as if he had been watching him all along.

the blonde couldn't think well with such heat in the body due to the alcohol and daniel's body inciting him to lose the little control he had left.

daniel smiled at him suddenly feeling full of confidence, he even under his gaze to corbyn's lips thinking of kissing him. and not for the cupid letter but for the moment.

at no time did corbyn look away from daniel, only corbyn change his gaze to lower it from time to time to daniel's body and then return to his face. does he can't stop looking at me? the blue-eyed boy wondered. don't be stupid, he clearly told me he doesn't like me.

but then why do you look at me, corbyn?

corbyn's eyes darkened even more when daniel moved his leg between those of corbyn making more contact between them. the blonde licked his lips when they felt dry but then shook his head as if he wanted to erase his thoughts and turned away from daniel.

the problem was that the brunet boy had lost corbyn's sight after two songs and loud music and people jumping by his side made daniel feel lost at that time so he decided to get away from the center of the room and breathe easy. where no one was going. and there he found him. sitting where they had been before, in the kitchen.

corbyn.

daniel didn't resist observing him. the blonde boy was sitting in a chair with his head leaning back and his eyes closed. with care and in absolute silence, daniel approached him. the kitchen window was open and daniel supposed it was only for a little fresh air to enter that house that was beginning to be at high temperatures.

corbyn looked so beautiful with her eyes closed, she almost seemed innocent. his long legs were stretched in front of him, in one hand he held his half-empty glass and used the other to give his eminent boner a quick fit, he withdrew his hand looking frustrated. daniel realized that he was obviously trying to calm his boner by taking fresh air but it didn't seem to be working.

daniel couldn't help wondering if he was like that because of him. he wondered if corbyn was immune to his seduction attempts.

the blue-eyed boy cleared his throat and corbyn opened his eyes and straightened his head to look at him.

"why am i not surprised to see you here." the blonde boy sounded funny as he straightened in his chair. he was making fun of daniel, about how he was chasing corbyn everywhere.

daniel ignored the question, he didn't feel like fighting corbyn at the time. "taking fresh air?" he asked and laughed a little to see how corbyn covered his crotch.

the blonde ran his hand over his chin. "do you think i'm like this because of you?"

daniel swelled his chest with air and felt a rush of adrenaline running through his entire body. "i don't think so, i know it."

that wasn'y the shy daniel seavey. this daniel was losing control of his words and his mind.

"why are you so sure? maybe i've been kissing with another and he left me like this."

his response affected daniel's smile.

but that wasn't going to stop him from changing his mind. "i'm sure because of the way you're looking at me."

corbyn got up and daniel's bravery faltered a little, having his piercing green eyes in front of him. "and how am i looking at you?"

daniel felt his heart beating arrhythmically.

he had definitely chosen the right option for that night.

because that was the difference between corbyn and jonah.

corbyn was lasting, one night is enough to give his best, but jonah was invincible, he could do his best every day. daniel knew that jonah would never do the physical and verbal damage he had received from corbyn in a single week.

"as if you were within a second of losing control and kissing me." daniel finally answered remembering the cupid letter.

corbyn laughed, with a hoarse laugh that seemed very sexy to daniel. "you're delirious, maybe it's the alcohol."

"do you think so?" daniel pushed him and the blonde boy dropped into his chair.

those deep eyes didn't detach from daniel's blues, as the brunet boy approached him and with both legs to the sides of his he sat on him.

immediately, daniel felt how hard corbyn was against his crotch and bit his lower lip. for some strange reason, he loved the whole situation. corbyn's face was inches from his, and having him so close made his poor heart beat as unhinged.

corbyn smiled still keeping that mockery in his rotor. "what are you doing, nerd?"

daniel didn't answer, buried his face in the corbyn's neck and noticed how it had a delicious smell. the younger boy's lips made contact with the delicate skin of his neck and corbyn shivered.

daniel's breathing accelerated as he left wet kisses all over his neck, then made him put the glass on the floor and guided his hands to put them on his butt and left them there.

what am i doing? the blue-eyed boy wondered.

corbyn sighed and daniel followed his neck attack. corbyn's hands clenched the body of the blue-eyed boy with desire, daniel felt him getting even harder against his crotch.

so, daniel began to move against him gently, tempting him, torturing him.

the blue eyed boy had never done this, surely if he didn't have so much alcohol in his body he would be ashamed of the whole situation. he didn't even know if he was doing well.

a faint moan escaped the blonde's lips, daniel smiled against his skin and moved his mouth to his ear. "corbyn." daniel groaned his name in his ear and the blonde pressed daniel harder against him.

daniel pulled his face from his neck and looked into his eyes, the desire he found in them disarmed him. corbyn's nose touched his, his accelerated breaths mixed.

"are you going to kiss me?" daniel asked looking anxiously at the half-open lips of corbyn.

the blonde boy couldn't speak so he just nodded, pressed his hands on daniel's ass to get him close and stretched his neck to kiss him.

daniel closed his eyes with the soft touch of corbyn's lips. the kiss that began corbyn was desperate and aggressive while daniel tried to make him calm and soft because he wasn't used to to that rhythm and it felt awkward for him but somehow sexy.

but corbyn wasn't going to soften the kiss. he wanted more so daniel got a little scared when he felt the corbyn's tongue asking for permission to enter his mouth.

===
word count: 2687

i'm just loving writing all this stories in one book. and there'll be a little zonah in the next chapter.

ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏ

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
27.7K 1K 18
Harry Styles-Player 1 Niall Horan-Player 2 Zayn Malik-Player 3 Louis Tomlinson-Player 4 Liam Payne-Player 5 5 boys 1 deadly game Not all stories have...
12.5K 381 40
Y/N was a shy student who was smart and a typical weeb. Until one day as she listens to a podcast she hears about the school's seven wonders which ma...