Leigh-Anne Pinnock Imagines (...

Da gayforddlovato

Leigh-Anne Pinnock x Female reader imagines. Message me for any requests! They're open at all times for all... Altro

First time she holds your hand
She has a nightmare (requested)
You have a headache
scary movies (requested)
you meet the girls (requested)
you fall asleep on her
first time she says 'I love you'
you're sick
You're cute when you're angry
You're cold
you fall asleep on her
you catch her staring at you
she gets jealous (requested)
you can't sleep
Christmas, baby, please come home
she's tired
you're on your period
she helps you relax after you have a bad day
First kiss
she's sick
you get in an accident
mornings together
promise rings
she sings you to sleep when you're sick
you wear her sweater
you surprise her on tour (requested)
the girls walk in on you making out
she asks you to move in with her
she wants your attention
she sees your scars (requested)
she talks to your bump (requested)
first ultrasound (requested)
coaxing you into crying (requested)
finding you crying in the middle of the night (requested)
she proposes (requested)
interrupted interviews (requested)
waking her for cuddles
comforting you after a nightmare (requested)
she forgets your birthday
you have an anxiety attack (requested)
moaning into my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)
can't stop kissing my girlfriend prank
you're in little mix and have a panic attack backstage (requested)
as long as it comes from you (requested)
hate (requested)
bumping into one of her exes (requested)

she kisses you mid-sentence

4.9K 152 2
Da gayforddlovato

You stormed inside the house and groaned. The day out with your friends didn't turn out to be as wonderful as you imagined it would be. Leigh-Anne jumped when she heard the door slam and she had to hide her grin when you sat on the couch next to her.

"You alright baby?" You shook your head furiously. "No. I swear my friends annoy me sometimes. We were supposed to have a nice day out together but they kept fighting. One person wanted to do one thing while another didn't wanna do that and it caused this huge argument-" You were interrupted when Leigh-Anne kissed you, her lips pressed to yours wildly, making you breathless.

"You talk a lot." Leigh-Anne joked, a smirk on her lips. You blushed and apologized but Leigh-Anne shook her head and lightly nibbled on your lip before kissing you again. "Don't apologize. You're just too cute. Now, tell me again. This time calmer, okay?" You sat in silence for a second, your mind swarmed with thoughts, but you couldn't focus on anything except Leigh-Anne.

"Never mind" was all you could say before cupping her chin in your hand and kissing her passionately. Nothing else mattered to you except for her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.4K 1.4K 21
I'm just a normal girl with normal dreams. I love Little Mix and they're the best!!! My name is Carrie Anne and I'm 16. I always thought my life woul...
2.9K 489 23
🎗 3rd Place in the Innovative Awards 🎗 Leigh-Anne Pinnock is one-quarter of popular British girl band, Little Mix. She is comfortably living her li...
106K 816 22
Just a book full of lesbian little mix smut (: I write them all myself with random ideas I think of myself.
58.7K 1.4K 15
Two years after winning The X Factor, Little Mix have been dropped from their record label by a manager who hates them, and have grown apart. Leigh-A...