Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
6 ~ Goodbye
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
13 ~ Trouble
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
20 ~ One Month Later
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
24 ~ A fight
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
32 ~ Kicking
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
62 ~ Parents
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

27 ~ A First Look

487 10 2
By Jiminxmagicshop

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked a bit surprised by his presence but I also felt a kind of happiness but it wasn't on one line, with the feelings I had just a few moments ago when I thought he had left me. "I'm so sorry for leaving you like that Sam" he pleaded as he came over to where I was standing and wrapped his arms around my waist and I played a bit with is curls.

"It's okay but I did think that you left me out of fear of the paparazzi" I mumbled and he let me go for just a mere second to look me deep in the eyes and I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and I actually missed him looking at me like that.

"I don't care about them but I had to stay incognito not because I don't want anyone to know but when I tell people the whole world will be on our case and I just want to keep this precious life to ourselves for as long as possible" He speeches and I know he was right. I had to shake those insecurities.

"Miss Mickaelson, are you ready to meet your baby?" The doctor asked while she was walking in and Harry cleared his throat "Oh I'm sorry are you the father?" she asked and he put his arm around my shoulder and smiled at the doctor who clearly didn't recognised him and I didn't mind that at all.

"Yes I'm the father," Harry proudly said and I glanced at him for just a moment and it was like he was my personal sun. He beamed of proudness and he looked so happy, which I still found difficult to understand I mean we were both so young. He was 20 and I was 18 soon to be 19 but it just didn't add up.

Why was he so happy about this because this would mean that he was stuck with us forever and he had to keep coming back to spend time with his son or daughter. He was in the prime of his life. He was on top of the world and what would this do to him when the world would find out. "Miss Mickaelson, are you okay?" The doctor asked and I blinked a few times and saw that they were both staring at me and I felt the famous blush making it's ugly head again. "I'm sorry I zoned out for a bit" I apologized.

"Shall we get started?" she asked me friendly."Yes please" I told her and she adjusted the machine "Please lay down" I did as I was told "This is going to be a bit cold but it's necessary." Boy was she right about it being cold, I almost jumped from the table, which made Harry chuckle. But then we heard the most beautiful sound in the whole world and I looked at Harry and he looked at me with his eyes wide open as he turned his face towards the screen, I followed his example and just stared at it.

"That's your baby and from the looks of it he or she is healthy and growing fast" She pointed at the screen. Harry was blocking my view because he was staring at it so intensely, which was really sweet but I couldn't see a thing "Harry I can't see the baby this way" I scolded him and he quickly moved so that I could see our baby and I knew in that instant that my life would never be the same and I loved that little baby and I would cherish her or him always.

"Do you want me to print out the sonogram?" she asked me suddenly getting me out of my daydream about my beautiful baby. I was already nodding "Yes please, make that two please," I said and she only smiled and left the room. We were still staring at the screen when Harry suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Thank you Sam" He said and I looked at him with my feelings displayed in my eyes but I couldn't say them to him and he understood this. "Thank me for what, Harry?"

"For giving me the greatest gift there is" I melted right then and there but what do you say to something like that without sounding cocky so I just settled with kissing him on the top of his head and he accepted that gesture.

I got dressed behind a screen and Harry was taking a seat in front of the large desk of the doctor and they were waiting for me to come out. I was struggling with my jeans and almost tripped a few times. I quickly took a seat in the chair opposite from the doctor and she smiled at us."I want you back in 4 weeks for you next ultra sound and we probably can find out if your baby is a boy or a girl" she told us and we couldn't be happier because Harry was still having time off, except for the promoting he had to do for the new album.

"Thank you so much" we said to the doctor and she gave us our pictures "You're quite welcome and miss Mickaelson?" I stopped walking and Harry didn't notice or he was just ignoring it "I just want to say that you two look so sweet together, I'm sure he will be a great dad" I was dumbstruck when she said that and I quickly glanced at Harry who raised his eye brows. "Uhm.. Thank you doctor" She let my hand go and I quickly walked towards Harry who was waiting for me.

He put his hand on my lower back and walked me to the back of the hospital and we quickly walked to the car, which he had parked out of sight. He ushered me into the car and got in himself. We had to drive past the main entrance and hopefully no one would recognise his car and we were lucky."Are you hungry?" Harry asked and to be honest I really was hungry.

"Yeah, I would die for some chicken, can we go to Nandos?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes and he chuckled at that but didn't protest as he made his way towards Nandos. I couldn't get out of the car quick enough because I was really hungry as I didn't eat all my pancakes and I needed my chicken. We took place in a booth and I check the menu

"Welcome to Nandos, can I take your order?" The nice waitress asked and I already knew what I was going to take "I would like to have the Chicken Butterfly and a Chicken breast fillet burger and a hot chocolate" I said politely and she smiled and wrote it down. Harry had the same thing and a coke.

I loved the smell in this restaurant, it smelled like food and it was my favourite smell in the whole world well except for Harry's scent. Wait what..Stop thinking of him like that I scolded myself. I was scolding myself a lot lately and I know what the reason of that was but I didn't want to admit anything to myself right this moment. I looked over at Harry and he was staring at the picture of our baby and he was smiling sweetly whilst looking at that picture.

"You have been staring at me the entire day" He said and I felt caught and I quickly looked down and that's when he grabbed my hands "Look at me please?" I immediately looked up and he was watching me with a smile in his eyes. "You can stare at me as much as you want love because I'm also doing that when you're not looking," He confessed.

This made me feel a bit better and less ashamed. The sad thing was that Harry knew that I was still in love with him. The way he acted let it show that he knew but for some reason he respected my decision to keep him at bay for now. He was just sitting there waiting patiently for me to trust him again. I wanted nothing more then to be with him, to lie in his arms, to laugh with him but something held me back from all that happiness and I didn't know what I had to do about it, but I guess I just needed time and I hoped that he would give me that.

The lovely waitress came back with our drinks and food and I was really starved and dug in not even waiting for her to leave and I was done before I even realised it. Harry was still eating and was looking smugly at me. I couldn't be any redder so I just shrugged and drank my hot chocolate, which was now cold. "Harry?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Could we go by a bookstore, I need to buy some books" I asked him "Yes of course" He quickly finished his plate and asked for the bill. He tipped that poor girl with way too much money and she just blankly stared at it and tried to give it back but Harry insisted on it.

"Ttthank you Harry..I mean sir" she stuttered and that made me smile because she was probably a fan and that made think of something and I immediately grabbed Harry's arm, which startled him. "Harry, she is a fan" I said wide eyes and it took a few seconds before he realised my problem and he quickly ran after her.

I waited by the door and it was beginning to get a lot more crowded. Harry returned pretty fast and he was smiling, which took the panic away. "She saw me look at our baby but she promised me to keep it a secret as long as I followed her on twitter, so I did." He told me and I nodded. He took my hand and pulled me towards the nearest bookstore. I always loved bookstores and if I could live in one I would but that's just not possible. I immediately walked over to the baby books, I wanted to know as much as possible about babies.

I also grabbed a few books for harry so he could read about it to. It would help us being better parents not that you can fully prepare but you can try to be as prepared as possible. I paid for the books after having an argument with Harry over the payment of those damn books but I could provide for myself and I was proud of that. When I finally sat down again I felt so tired that I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Harry woke me up "Sam, you're home" we walked to my apartment after I quickly checked how everything was going in the pub but when I saw that everything was going great we went upstairs. We stopped at my door and I had to say goodbye for now "Harry, thank you for this lovely day, I had fun" I said to him and he smiled and pulled me in an embrace and he kissed my temple "It was my pleasure and thank you for asking me to come with you" He let me go and took a step back and turned around "Bye Sam" he winked at me, which made me smile. 

"Bye Harry" I watched him walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
74.2K 558 20
When Ella Benson finds her self running away from the past she finds her self falling in love with a teen popstar. While her mind is still stuck in h...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
18.6K 399 12
*COMPLETE Meg's a sweet girl, with unknown texts from someone who thinks she's worthless she starts to self harm. When One Direction tickets come on...