Bad Secrets (Bad News Series...

By _kylienkhloe

*New Version of the Bad News Series coming in 2018/2019* One Lie. One Promise. One Ending. 6 months later... More

Bad Secrets (Sequel to Bad News) George Shelley, Union J Fanfic
Trailer
Character Profile
Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Trailer
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 (PART 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Behind the scenes video for Bad News/Secrets
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
um...
Hi
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I'm sorry...
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - LAST CHAPTER.
Update and thank you
Epilogue - Part 1 (Vegas)
Epilogue Part 2 - The Ending
Deleted Scenes
Deleted Scene 1 - Jack & Jess
Deleted Scene 2 - Matt & Juliet
Trilogy? Third book?
Third & Last - Bad Bets

Chapter 45

1.3K 45 14
By _kylienkhloe

"I should really go..." Isabella mumbled, rolling over in the bed so she was face to face with George.

"Why?" Was his muffled response, his body flat against the mattress completely shattered.

"Because we're meant to be on a break..."

Running his hand down her side so he could pull her closer, he chuckled.

"You've been here three days. I don't think there's any point in us acting like we're good at this whole break thing."

Burying her head into his bare chest, she let him wrap his arms around her, holding her close in his protective state.

Placing a kiss to her head, her eyes began to flicker shut, her body falling into a comfortable daze. Just as George began to let his wander into that sleeping state too, loud banging was heard coming up the stairs, before a Matt Russle was stood in the doorway.

"What the fuck Russle?" George cursed, throwing the duvet over Isabella's semi naked body.

"Get out!"

"Oh shiiit!" He cursed, chuckling at the same time, before turning around so his back was to the both of them.

Isabella's body sunk further down into the duvet, trying to hide her embarrassment even more.

"How the hell did you even get in here? You don't have a fucking key!"

Peeking his head around to make sure the scene was now decent, he finally turned all the way.

"C'mon dude, we're in gangs. I got taught how to break in when I was five."

Grabbing a pillow from above his head, George threw it causing Matt to swerve just as it reached him.

"Ha, missed!" He pulled the collar on his jacket, before just as swiftly another hit him straight in the head.

"Ah shit, not that time."

"Get the fuck out and go home."

Peering over at where Isabella's head was just hovering up from the duvet, Matt laughed.

"I'm sorry for interrupting this... thing." He wavered about with his hands. "But it's time."

Before George had chance to answer, Isabella began placing kisses to his chest from underneath the duvet. Sucking in a deep breath, he tried to keep himself contained enough to continue a normal conversation with Matt stood right opposite.

"Can't it wait?!"

Breathing in through his nose he didn't dare let it escape from his mouth, due to how obvious it would have been that his body was slowly losing all control.

"Being a lazy shit is not more important than this. You can finally get out of this life." Matt continued to pester a serious tone evident in his voice. "And then you can lie in bed with her all you damn well like."

Yet again before he could give a response, Isabella's lips were back on his side kissing all the way up until he spluttered out his words.

"Ju..st give me a minute."

Sniggering to himself, he gave George the look before saluting in his direction and heading out the door.

"We'll all be downstairs in the next hour."

Waiting until he was definitely out of sight and the door closed, George took Isabella by her waist hauling her up so she was laid out on top of him.

"You are driving me fucking crazy Isabella Roads."

With no second thought his lips were on hers and the two took the short amount of time they did have to make the most of this moment. Scott had sent out a message telling them the exact location and demanding that everything was going to happen today.

It was finally time to put an end to this life for good however this last time came with a catch.

It bothered George and the others a whole damn lot that this whole 'guest list' thing existed. The last thing they wanted or needed was their loved ones having to watch from the side lines as they took on some cruel and mind sick task. But they all knew it had to happen. If this gang was to come to an end, if they were going to get out of this life... they had to make sacrifices.

"Are you sure you're alright with this?" George breathed, looking straight into Isabella's eyes.

Biting her lip she half smiled.

"Yeah, not that I have a choice. But I want to be there, for you."

Running his hands up her arms to create some warmth to her semi naked body, he kissed her nose.

"I don't want you there, I don't want you watching this but I promise this will be the last time you ever get dragged into this shit."

Straddling her legs either side of his lying down body, her hands went to either side of his face. Leaning her head down so her lips pressed to his, her hair spread around them both like a shield.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever understand."

*

Each household of 'guests' were getting prepared for the night ahead, yet none of them were quite aware of what they were going to be faced with.

"Juliet, I can't do this now." Elliot sighed, agitation obvious in his voice.

She was still angry at him for the secret he had been keeping, the pair suffering from one hell of a tough time in their relationship.

Since the 'return of Matt' Juliet had been seeing him again and that had also created some tension between the siblings.

"Why are you doing this?" She shouted, her arms flying in the air.

"Soph, babe." He ignored Juliet's comment, calling up the stairs. "Are you ready?"

He was trying to do everything in his power to put on a brave act as he knew the three of them didn't have it the worst. Jack was going to be watching his girlfriend suffer potential harm tonight while pregnant and their baby girl in his arms. Isabella would also have to stand back and watch both her brother and husband be harmed in more ways than you would think possible.

"Elliot." Juliet hissed, stomping her foot like a child. "Answer my question!"

"Why am I doing what?" he turned around.

"Shutting everyone out but Sophie. You can't live in a bubble with her just because you're scared she's going to leave you again! God I love her like a sister but you have family too!"

Elliot's phone then began to ring. It was Jack and that put an end to all further possible discussion when they realised the time was now. They had to head off to George and Isabella's ready for the night's events.

*

"I don't fucking understand why everyone has to be there." Jess hissed, hovering in the doorway her body leaned up against Jack's.

It was partly because being close to him right now was a sense of comfort she had never been able to get from another person. Before him she had been cold, tough and incapable of emotion but now it was all different. She was also leaned up against him like this because she knew he was close to losing it. He was furious, completely angered by the whole situation she was going to be put through. She was pregnant for one and they also had Ellie with them by no choice or their own, it was sick that she was going to be made to do this.

"Because Scott wants us to put on a show. He's sick but I think we are already aware of that by now." George answered, also agitated by the circumstances.

It was the last night.

The last night they would have to carry out a task to get out of the gang world for good and Scott had pushed it up a notch.

He had made one simple request which to this gang was the hardest thing they would ever have to do.

He had told them all to bring everyone they were associated with. He had written a list of the people he wanted there to witness this gang take on their last challenge. They were to follow his rules or else this final night wouldn't go ahead. They would miss the last hurdle and never get out of this life.

The list was daunting to look at. Scott knowing the perfect people to bring along and make watch. The people who happened to be each of their weaknesses. He was good at these games and it tore them apart inside knowing there was a high chance he was going to win.

"We'll be fine." Isabella spoke up, placing a hand on George's leg.

She was the only one in this room looking confident, minus the guys who were obviously good at putting on a façade.

"Babe..." George trailed off as she interrupted him.

"I have one more thing to say to my 'dad' before this all ends. I'm glad I'm coming."

Joe's hands flew to his face, rubbing them vigorously over it.

"Isabella, this isn't a game. Scott is out to kill, that's always been his motive you know that. You need to stay away from him."

Standing up she walked over to Joe before pausing in front of him, looking up at her big brother in both senses.

"Joe, I love you but you have to let me do this. You've fort this family battle your whole life, let me help this time!" She strained, emphasising on how things were when they were younger.

It was always Joe to the rescue, even for their mum. He would always do everything he could to put a stop to things and she finally wanted to take some control.

Taking a deep breath he pulled her into a hug, one of the many things she had missed when he had been gone. Sinking into his hold her whole body relaxed.

"Always been so stubborn sis."

Pulling away slightly she grinned up at him.

"C'mon, you lot have some butt to kick!" She fist punched the air, sending a slight improvement in the room's mood.

Holding out her hand George took it pulling her his way and wrapping an arm over her shoulder. Squeezing her into his side he placed a kiss to her head.

"I love you." He mumbled. "But listen to what we tell you alright? We can't have any of you hurt by this shit."

As both George and Joe looked at her with serious eyes, she nodded. To them she was giving in and agreeing, but on the inside she had so much anger she had to let out before this all ended.

"So are we going to put forth a plan?" Jess asked pulling out her gun and checking it was fully loaded.

"Nah, we'll do what we always do." Jay said. "Make it the fuck up as we go along."

That devious smirk was shimmering on his face. As much as he was gutted this whole thing was coming to an end, trouble was something he craved. He loved the sense of living on the edge and he also had other plans for himself.

"Sounds about right." George laughed, mirroring Jess' actions.

"But one thing." Joe announced. "While they make you lot watch, that's all you do, alright? No one move, no one speak. It'll just make things worse. You can rely on everyone in this room, no one else. Don't let any fucker there trick you into doing something you shouldn't. Just watch and it'll be over before you know it."

Nodding along Jay checked the bullets in his gun before pulling out an extra and holding it out in front of Nessa.

"Take this."

Her eyes shot open as did the rest of the individuals in the room.

"What?"

"Jay, no fucking way!" George spat, coming forwards and trying to remove the gun from his hand. "She can't have that. It'll make things worse."

"Yes she can. Nessa take it."

From the light humour that was previously in the room, to pure tension, all in a matter of minutes.

"Man, you can't. If they know she has that..."

It didn't matter what George said to him, Jay had made up his mind and wouldn't back down from it.

"They all should have them. It's protection." He said, like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"It's not protection for them. It'll get them fucking killed."

Shaking his head, he ignored every word that was being said to him. His eyes were focused back on that of his girlfriends.

"What am I supposed to do with it?!" She said, clearly pissed and frantic at what he was doing.

"If you're in trouble, you pull the trigger. The aim is for it to kill." He began. "You'll probably miss, but the same rules apply."

💜

Going to be posting short parts over the next few days and then the last 2 parts over the weekend... or next week. Theeeen bad secrets will be all over!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
22.8M 798K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...