Hermione The Deatheater (Watt...

By baekhyun-is-done

(Slow Updating) What had Hermione been up to before the war? She was always sneaking about in the forest and... More

Chapter 1- Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Deatheater Talk
Chapter 3- Realisation
Chapter 4- And then she wanted death
Chapter 5- Traitor
Chaoter 6- Aftermath
Chapter 7- HERMACO?
Chapter 8- OHFORFUCKSSAKELEAVEMEALONE
Chapter 9- Where is Harry?
Chapter 10- just a nightmare
Chapter 11- Theo, calm thyself
hi
Chapter 12- A first and last day
Chapter 13- it's hard.
Chapter 14- We'll make it through
Chapter 15- no thank you
Chapter 16- new teacher
Chapter 17-
Chapter 18- May We All Learn

I'll post them all soon.

1.1K 18 2
By baekhyun-is-done

TW: death
Alright so I wish to make this as brief as I can I guess? But as of recently someone who really brought me into the social world and changed my life has passed. Some of you might think it's silly but she's gone, and yeah she might be a kpop idol but 7 years ago when I first started listening to kpop she, and the rest of her members, we're the first ever girl group I listened to. Within the past two years I've lost some of my first ever idols because Jonghyun committed suicide and now Sulli is dead. She will be missed dearly and I'll make sure to post all of my chapters soon. But I was editing all of the chapters and I noticed that this book requires major editing so soon I will be taking it down to edit, I might post but at this current moment I might not. Please be understanding this isn't the most convenient time but I will try for all of you!!! I will more than likely go and edit the chapters now and update it soon enough, the next chapters need editing as well but they will be here soon!!!

For now though, goodbye Sulli ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
64.3K 1.3K 19
Top #1 on #dramionefanfiction ( 12September2020) #55 on #dracoxhermione ( 20 May 2020) #3 on #blinny ( 10 September 2020) Summary: At the UniomBall H...
112K 4.8K 19
{COMPLETED} Her life wasn't that bad, actually it wasn't bad at all, but she still dreamed of dystopia and her hero was a brunette boy with a black l...