Chapter 4- And then she wanted death

Hermione was walking into Hogwarts with all of her death eater friends gaining surprised looks from all the students entering the hall. Hermione was wearing the outfit that first years wore before being sorted. Of course the robes were bigger because she had grown quite a bit.

As they entered the hall all eyes turned to see her, as they had not seen her when the other members of 'the golden trio', so they were called, entered the room. Everyone was looking for her in confusion and then they saw her. As she entered rather confidently with the boys panning out on either side of her and the two girls not far behind she looked around the room. She said goodbye to her friends and went to go and sit with her Gryffindor friends one last time, awaiting the sorting.

···

As soon as the sorting ended McGonagall went up to the podium and ordered silence upon the room. It was so quite you could hear a pin drop.

"Hello students and welcome to Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry. I ma the head mistress Proffesor McGonagall. I can already tell by the looks of the older students that they feel they have heard this speech enough and don't want to hear it again. I won't be talking to you this time." All of the students started whispering in confusion.

"SILENCE!" that made everyone shut up. "Now, would Mrs. Hermione Granger please make her way up here."

That was my que. I stood up and all eyes looked at me. I made my way to the front as McGonagall made the way to her seat.

"Hello. As many of you know me I am going to introduce myself anyways." I took a gulp. My palms were sweaty. I wasn't ready. I decided to do this so now I have to go through with this.

"My name is Hermione Granger. I have been given the honor of saying the grand speech. I can already tell by looking at most of you first years that you want to ask questions about the war. Please, I beg of you, leave the older students alone. It is a hard subject for everyone here. Speaking of the war I would like to request a moment of silence for those lost in the war."

Silence went upon the whole room. The only thing heated was the shuttering of breaths and a few students crying. "The loss of the many fighters will not be excused. From this day forward you shall all be kind to one another. Many people have changed since the past."

"Being prejudice shall not be tolerated and is to be frowned upon. House rivalry is one thing, but being harsh towards a different bloodline is not going to go unnoticed and unpunished. Hogwarts has changed. As have the students." students all looked around but most eyes landed on the Slytherins.

"A few students got a message before they came back to school. This message was sent out for the safety of our students. If for some reason you didn't get the message I am required to repeat this. All death eater students are required to move over to the house known as Slytherin. All death eater students are not aloud to have a glamor over their dark mark. This should not be a problem, this is ensured for students to know who to trust."

I started stepping away from the podium and walked over to the sorting hat. Filtwick was standing next to it on a stool. I sat down on the other stool as the hat was placed on my head. Students looked at me confused as to why I was doing this. This time as the hat spoke the whole hall could hear what it said.

"Ahh, Hermione Granger! A bright young witch you are. Sadly you were not bright enough. EVERYONE LISTEN UP. BE QUITE SO YOU CAN HEAR ME. Hermione Granger, as it is you were a death eater tin the war, you shall be placed into Slytherin!"

Silence went over the hall. Until I started screaming in agonizing pain. My forearm was burning. Everyone looked at me with a mix of anger and worry. I clutched my arm. Suddenly Draco fell to the floor, alon with Theo and Blaise.

"What's happening to them?!?!" yelled Pansy.

"They are the only students who still have a glamor on." Astoria realized. "GUYS REMOVE THE GLAMORS!" and so we did. The pain didn't stop. Only we knew why. We had to make our way to each other to make it stop. Our marks still held the power they did before.

We all ran to each other and a burst of light came out. We were still connected through our marks. Whenever one of us is in trouble or emotionally unstable (which is mostly me) our marks glow a vibrant shade. Our marks call up to each other. We made it together than all of the sudden, I was seeing black.

Does that suffice your fan fiction hunger for a bit? Im posting this because for once I'm not having a writers block. I know what I want to happen. The last chapter I posted was so small because I was having a writers block but its fine now. If those short chapters happen again then you know why.

Vote, comment, follow.

Thanks!