Chapter 1- Back to Hogwarts

This will always be in Hermione POV unless I change it for a different perspective from time to time

Hermione was getting ready for the day. She was just sitting in her lonely house. Her parents were still in Australia, bloody obliviated. As it was that she would be going back to Hogwarts the year after the war, she was going to pack soon. She got up and walked around her small room.

Hermione was secretly dreading going back to Hogwarts. She knew the moment she got there, young first years would start questioning her about the war. They lost one to many people. She wasn't going to let her friends die in vain, this year, she would make it count. She was asked to do a grand speech in front of the whole school.

She said yes.

The only reason Professor McGonagall asked her to do this was simply because she was unable. She knew she was going to have to bring up the war. What she also knew was that she wouldn't be able to use the concealment charm that covered the very stain on her arm. It was now against school rules.

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry- Rule number 374:
No deatheater student shall be aloud to cover up what is known as, the dark mark. This rule has been instated so for the safety of our you get students to know who they are befriending.

Only students who have the dark mark will see this rule. If this rule is not followed by said student, they will be punished and sent away from the school, never to be seen once again.

All students who have the dark mark will move over to slytherin house, as the house is known for holding the darkest of students. This part of the rule has been installed for any rivalry houses that simply can't stand the darkmark, to not attempt assault.

Please follow this rule and Hogwarts will be thrilled to have you.

Hermione knew what that rule meant. She also knew that when giving the speech she would have to bring up the rule. She knew that was the only reason McGonagall chose her over Harry. She was a deatheater, and not a proud one.

In the process of thinking of all this Hermione has finished packing. So she had went over to her drawers and took one of the last two outfits left out on top of the dresser. She went out into the hallway to see how empty the walls looked. With that she entered the bathroom.

· · ·

After Hermione's shower she brushed her teeth and went to bed. Tomorrow was the day she was going back to Hogwarts. As usual, she was unable to sleep. She couldn't stop thinking of how in her speech she would have to remove her coverage spell and many other students would as well. This was going to be interesting.

· · ·

Hermione awoke to the sun peeling through the blinds. Today was the last day she would step foot in this house. She wouldn't be back for quite a long time because she knew everything she would have to go through. She had her house un-furnished. All that was there was her bedroom.

She sold all of the houses belongings, as she knew it was much needed. When the time came for her to move back in, she was going to make the home much more magical. She already had a house elf who was currently living in the home.

The house elf was well behaved and knew what it needed to do. Hermione's bedroom was soon to become that elf's bedroom. The elf's name was Twinkly. Twinkly was a young elf who was rather happy to be taking care of the establishment. Twinkly would start making the house much more to the liking of a wizards home.

With Hermione giving quite a big amount of money to the elf, and trusting the elf, she knew she was able to leave. But did she really want to? Yes she did. At the same time, she didn't. She was still worried. For the time being, she suppressed all those worries and realized she needed to leave soon. With that she apparates to Kings Cross Station.

· · ·

Hermione showed up, only to be tackled by the Weasley family. They all wondered as to where she had been. She simply told them she was at home all summer and they all went to bored the train.

How did you feel about that? If you have ever reasons of the many stories I've published and recently deleted for some editing, or just because I didn't like them than you could tell I pit in quite a bit of work. I usually just throw my ideas out there and the story has no good plot. This story is actually one that I really like. Hope You enjoyed! Vote and comment if you want more!