Chapter 11- Theo, calm thyself

So....

Shit happened today

Flashback

We got up for the day, I was actually looking forward to the day again. I wasn't going to feel sorry for myself, Harry is an ass and its time to accept it. I won't try and beg for his friendship. I won't beg for Ron. I am Hermione Granger, and I don't beg.

So we all decides it was time to get ready for the day. I was just relaxing in the common room waiting for the rest of my friends to get ready when some prejudice slytherins came out of nowhere.

Of course me being me, not wanting to deal with anyone's shit, I glared.

Of course them being Daphne, Crabbe, and Goyal, they glared back.

I already knew how this year was going to work. I was definitely going to get some stares from every house. I was definitely gaining more than half of the Slytherin house's respect. I've definitely lost most of my friends. And when people found out that I wasn't muggleborn, things were going to get crazy.

As I was glaring of course the occasional slurs were heard. I didn't really care. But it seems that Theo, Draco, and Blaise did.

I have never seen someone so mad in my life before. Not even the dark Lord would get this mad. I would have expected this from Blaise because Blaise is pretty much my best friend that I gossip with all the time. I don't know whats happening with me and Draco. But I do know one thing.

I was not prepared.

Theo snapped. Theo literally snapped. I think it was pent up aggression all this time for all of the Death eaters who knew about me and were assholes. I mean I didn't expect this.

Theo pulled his want from his robes and in .5 seconds the three of them were hanging in the air. I knew they wouldn't be down for a good ten minutes so I didn't bother trying to get Theo to drop them,  but instead I worried about getting Theo out of the common room and away from this negativity.

Theo was boiling. I really have never see  someone so red in my whole life and shit was just going to get crazier.

End of flashback...  For now