π“π‡π€ππŠπ’, π‚π”ππˆπƒ Ξ¨ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisΓ©is
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

siete

2.9K 173 267
By limejachary

it was saturday night and daniel felt like he was running out of time. cupid hadn't set any time limit or due date, but daniel didn't want to know what the consequences would be if he didn't do his part. if he didn't kiss corbyn besson.

daniel hadn't been to many parties and in which he had been were zach's or friends of zach. and he had to admit that none of those parties looked like eben franckewitz's one.

the blue-eyed boy wasn't the most terrified of all, that was a margo who kept moving her blue eyes through the big room that was full of people. she was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

"okay, so what's the plan? we found corbyn, you kiss him and we leave?" the blonde girl asked.

daniel rolled his eyes. "i wish it were as easy as you say."

"don't be boring!" zach intervened. he seemed to be happier than ever, zach had always liked to be surrounded by people, and unlike daniel and margo, everyone used to like him. "let's have a good time."

"i'm sure i'll have a better time at home." margo said rolling up the sleeves of the sweatshirt because of the heat in the room.

"i planned to get out of here fast and see the new season of anne with an e." daniel said with a shrug.

zach snorted. "no, no, no, first what happens with your sister? haven't we brought her here too? and second, try to have fun and if you don't like this then we go."

daniel didn't care about that. anna would find a way to come back home, she was responsible enough to do it, and he knew that he wasn't going to have fun at eben's party. and less if he needed to be in the same room as corbyn asshole besson.

"you don't need to leave with us, we know you like these parties, zach." said her blonde friend.

"okay." zach sighed. "but try at least to have ."

margo nodded and daniel just stopped looking at zach to look for corbyn besson's face among the people in the room. but the blonde boy wasn't there."can we start looking for him?"

"we should split to find him." said zach.

"no!" margo replied almost instantly shaking his head. "in the movies when the group of friends split, most of them die."

"margo, this is not a scary movie, it's just a party. calm down, everything will be fine." daniel said smiling at her kindly.

margo still didn't like the idea. she had never known how to be with many people, nor did she understand why people liked parties, she preferred to be with her friends than to be with a group of strangers who are not interested in her in any way.

"damn it, okay." said the freckled girl biting her lip. "but at twelve i leave here, with or without you."

zach denied frustrated, sometimes he did not understand how his friend could be so closed with the people of his own high school. "margo, there are only two hours left for that."

"only? doesn't it seem enough?" wonder margo surprised. it seemed like a lot to her. "well, i'm going to go out to the back of the yard and i'll look for him around because i can't stay here with all this people and the freaking heat."

margo said goodbye to them and began to walk towards the door that led outside avoiding people.

having fun at an eben's party? though the blonde girl, i don't think so.

the freckled girl went out to the yard and a few meters away from her was a tall boy with blond wicks looking at a crumpled paper in his hand that she hadn't noticed.

eben franckewitz would be having fun at his party but the stupid cupid letter he received the other day didn't allow him to do so.

being nice to other people had never been eben's characteristic. and much less with margo.

eben had never been good at making friends. if he had friends or people who approached him it was for two things, one, eben had a lot of money, and two, eben was scary.

so it was better to have him as a friend than as an enemy.

he crumpled the paper in his hands and clenched his fists feeling furious. he hated that game and he hated cupid, whoever it was.

eben put the crumpled paper in his pocket and raised his head thinking about going for some beer and forgetting everything.

she won't even come, the blue-eyed boy thought. margo hates parties.

but at that moment he saw a freckled girl moving among the people in the garden as if she were looking for someone.

maybe she is looking for me, eben thought.

then he started walking towards her with a small smile on his lips and a lot of self-confidence. i just had to be nice to her, it couldn't be that hard, right?

margo on the other hand still felt uncomfortable with all those people with whom she had never crossed more than two words, some looked at her shamelessly with a face of disgust, as if she didn't belong in this party. and it was true. she shouldn't be there. but she had only come to help her best friend so she try to have some confidence and approached a group of boys who were close to him.

"excuse me." the freckled girl said, but her voice was barely audible. she was too shy, she always had been. the boys couldn't even hear her since her tone was like a whisper next to the loud music coming out of the house.

then she approached a tall boy with curly hair and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. when the boy turned, the four friends who were with him also looked at her. margo knew them, they were of one more grade, of eben's grade.

jonah marais smiled at her kindly when she noticed the shyness of the freckled girl. "are you okay?"

the curly-haired boy whom margo had called, harry, also smiled kindly.

i wish all the boys were like them, the freckled girl thought.

"i'm looking for corbyn." margo finally said. "corbyn besson."

"why are you looking for besson?" an aggressive voice sounded behind her and margo almost trembled.

why did he always have to finde me? wondered the blonde girl.

margo turned on her feet to face eben franckewitz. the blue-eyed boy had long jeans of a light blue tone and a white t-shirt. "i-i.."

"y-you, what? didn't someone teach you how to speak?" asked eben pissed off. his plan had gone to hell at the moment he had heard margo ask for corbyn.

what does besson have that i don't? thought eben.

anger was getting together with alcohol and that wasn't going well. he had in his hand two red glasses full of vodka with sprite, one was going to be for margo, but he drank them both at that moment, trying to calm down. but alcohol never calmed him.

"and what the hell are you doing here?" eben yelled again, throwing the empty plastic cup at her. it didn't hurt margo because the cup was empty, but she did end up with a few drops on her violet dress. "what's a spotted hyenna doing here at my party?"

margo began to hyperventilate. she didn't know why eben was doing that if he had been the one who had invited her. she didn't know why it was always her the target.

zach was right, it had been just a trap.

"b-but you invit-"

"shut the fuck up, alien!" eben interrupted her. the alcohol was rising through his veins very fast and he couldn't think well the words that came out of his mouth, she was just very angry.

"eh, man, stop. she did nothing." jonah said defending her.

"and who the fuck invited you, marais?" asked eben.

"you did." answered the tall boy raising his eyebrow. jonah didn't fear eben.

"you don't have to do this, jonah." said the sweet girl trying to stop the fight. margo didn't want people to get hurt or get out of the party because of her. "and eben, i'm sorry. i'll leave."

jonah looked at her with sad eyes. he didn't like anything like his soccer team captain behaved with people.

"yes, get out of here, coward!" said eben.

margo began to run, dodging people with soaked cheeks, she didn't even look for or warn her friends, she just wanted to leave.

i knew i wasn't going to have fun, margo tell herself.

"what the fuck is wrong with you man?" corbyn asked approaching eben after the scene. when he was as close as he could he whispered so that no one else could hear him. "she's in your letter, you can't treat her that way or you will lose the game."

"and what the fuck do you knpw about what can or can't do?" shouted eben pushing him causing corbyn to fall to the ground.

"eben, i don't feel like fighting with you. so calm down." the blonde boy said trying to get up, but eben prevented him throwing him back to the floor.

"it was you, right?" eben asked clenching his fists until the knuckles turned white.

"what are you talking about?" before corbyn could understand anything, eben's right fist stamped against his left cheek causing corbyn to let out a groan of pain.

"you sent me that fucking letter." eben said throwing another punch that corbyn tried to avoid but he couldn't.

in a matter of seconds eben was on top of corbyn while the blonde was beating almost without being able to defend himself. his face was swollen and full of blood and it didn't seem like he were going to stop until jonah and harry took him by the arms away from corbyn. they began to take him away to prevent the fight from continuing so they put him inside the house.

corbyn was lying on the floor with his hands on his face and barely crying of pain. at that time he dindn't cared about his reputation, eben had just broke his face.

soft hands held him behind the ack and neck to help him sit on the grass. corbyn pushed his own hands away from his face to meet blue eyes and a worried look on a sweet face.

"are you okay?" daniel seavey asked biting his tongue. all he could think about at that moment was that corbyn was much worse than he was when corbyn hit him at the entrance of the high school. "god, i'm an idiot. of course you're not okay." the youngest kept talking before letting corbyn respond.

"i'm perfectly fine." the blonde replied by pulling daniel away from him and rising from the grass. he could notice almost all the looks of the party on him. "and what the hell are you looking at?" corbyn shouted, causing people to look away from him. except daniel, who was now standing next to him.

"maybe we should go to the hospital." daniel said next to him but without being too close, he didn't want to end up like corbyn either. he knew that his group had very little patience with people and he had just checked that with eben.

"i told you that i am perfectly fine, i just need a drink." said the blonde walking away from daniel and walking to a table where there were many drinks.

daniel stood for a moment, changing his gaze between corbyn besson who was entering the house to go to the kitchen and prepare an alcohol pump and jonah marais who was going back to the yard next to his friend harry with his typical smile of perfect boy.

there was the opportunity of his life.

and daniel chose an option.

he approached with quick steps dodging people and sat next to him while watching him prepare the drink. it seemed like a complicated one and he wasn't preparing it in a glass, but in a jar. the green-eyed boy didn't turn to look at him, it seemed he knew perfectly who was next to him and began to get used to the company of the blue-eyed boy.

"what is this?" daniel asked as corbyn pulled a bottle of lemonade from the fridge and threw it in the jar.

that was the moment when the corbyn besson, looked at him with a certain kindness and smiled in a rather sensual way. and he didn't look as asshole as always. daniel felt that he had just chosen the right option but he wasn't going to admit it and much less out loud.

"i call it orgasm." corbyn's voice sounded more sensual.

daniel licked his lips involuntarily and grabbed two of the clean glasses of the kitchen to extend them into corbyn. the blonde filled both glasses while laughing. the least he expected was to end up in the kitchen, with a broken lip, a horrible pain in the face and drinking next to daniel nerd seavey.

daniel slowly watched the glass from all sides, looking at the pale pink liquid. corbyn raised his glass that was even fuller than daniel's as if he were toasting with the blue-eyed boy and then took a long drink. he didn't get to drink the whole glass but he had little left.

daniel smiled sideways, he didn't mind being with corbyn if he wasn't an idiot.

"what's wrong? don't you drink, seavey?" asked the smiling blonde finishing the glass and laughing again with the jar. his tone was mocking but it wasn't a hurtful mockery. corbyn was playing with daniel, he was tempting him.

and the only thing the blue-eyed boy could think about was that corbyn knew his last name.

"are you challenging me, besson?" daniel asked feeling more confident than ever.
the brunet boy would never have dared to say something like that to anyone, especially anyone like corbyn besson.

corbyn's green eyes narrowed when the blonde laughed again. then daniel took his glass and brought it to his mouth trying to drink as much as he could. the sweet liquid went down his throat as if it were juice. now daniel understood why they called it an orgasm. it was so sweet and soft.

although he had tried to drink a lot for what he ended up coughing and pulling the glass from his mouth, he hadn't managed to drink it all.

"be careful, slow down." the blonde advised him. "maybe it's too much for you."

"no, i'm perfectly fine." daniel said the same words corbyn said to him.

"this is so good that you will end up getting drunk. i say it from my own experience." corbyn said with a stupid smile as he refilled his glass and daniel's.

the two laughed as if they were lifelong friends. as if they got along. and daniel couldn't stop thinking that cupid's offer to kiss corbyn wasn't such a bad idea at that moment.

the truth was that daniel was very tempted to do so at that time.

after three other big glasses of that and that corbyn will refill the jar, daniel began to feel dizzy, with difficulty focusing things, however corbyn only laughed with a silly laugh. corbyn was much more used to than daniel to drink.

but daniel felt like there was an advantage in the alcohol, an advantage that he would later regret. daniel didn't need to be shy.

in those moments, more than shy he wanted to be sensual. but with so much alcohol in his veins it was difficult to concentrate on being sensual.

sensual for corbyn besson.

===
word count: 2678

cupid is back!

sorry for not updating this story till now but I'm jack and I'm ready for focus on this one ♥️

ᴍᴀʀɢᴏ                                                                 ʙᴀʏɪɴs

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...