Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

My Dream Ball || Part Five

2.4K 211 16
By mysweetdraco

Draco and you are about to melt in a loving kiss, but suddenly, someone knocks on the door, ruining the moment. You open the door. It's Narcissa. She seems to be astonished by your changed appeareance.

—You look beautiful, darling. It's impressive.

—Thank you so much, Mrs. Malfoy.

—Are you both ready? Our guests have started to arrive. Draco?

—We'll be there in a minute, mother —he says while buttoning his vest up.

—Well, hurry up. Your parents have just arrived, (Y/N). Do not delay.

Narcissa goes back to the hall to welcome the guests with Lucius. Draco hugs you from behind and kisses your neck.

—Where were we? —He whispers in your ear. You turn around and wrap your hands around his neck. He smiles and grabs your waist. You smile back at him.

—I was about to tell you how much I love you, and I can't wait for the day to come when I become a Malfoy —you tell him sweetly.

—Babygirl —he leans in and drops a loving kiss on your lips—. Are you ready to dance, Mrs. soon-to-be a Malfoy?

—All night long, Mr. Sweet Talker —you wink. He smiles.

Draco leads you downstairs by holding your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours. You see your parents and go towards them by the hand of your prince. They're very impressed by your changed appeareance. Tears start filling your mum's eyes.

—Welcome Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N) —Draco greets them and shakes hands with both.

—Thank you, Draco, as polite as ever —your dad replies.

—(Y/N), darling, you look beautiful like a princess. Your dress is even more beautiful than I imagined. Draco, dear, you shouldn't have bothered —your mum adds.

—It was a pleasure, Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—You look very handsome as well, Draco. You two look so cute together. Mi little girl is growing up so fast. Both of you are growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday when you were kids playing hide and seek at home, and now look at yourselves, you're a beautiful couple.

—Mum, you're gonna make me cry.

—I would like to ask for your permission to date your daughter officially, Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N).

—Draco —you whisper and try your best not to cry.

—Permission granted —your dad says—. Just one more thing. Draco —he puts his hand on Draco's shoulder—, please take care of my daughter.

—You don't have to worry, Mr. (Y/L/N), I will.

—Have a good time, dears —your mum says.

—So do you, mum and dad.

—Please excuse us, Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N). Make yourselves at home —Draco grabs your hand and leads you to the guest tables, so you both can check if they're comfortable.

The manor fills soon with family friends and relatives. The first song starts playing, it's a waltz, as in Hogwarts. Lucius and Narcissa start dancing, and Draco and you join them, performing an impeccable waltz. Other couples join the waltz as well, and everybody wonders who the mysterious girl that makes Draco smile is.

Draco and you are having a wonderful time dancing all night long, and kissing in between. Narcissa is glad to see Draco that happy, and Lucius, well, serious as always. He probably thinks that Draco and you are having an extremely inappropriate behaviour in public, and that you both should keep it in the privacy of the bedchamber. He isn't that bad after all, is he? But he is happy inside anyways.

Everybody has it clear now, that mysterious girl is Draco's girlfriend. His friends and relatives congratulate him for having a beauty like you as his girlfriend. "She is my best friend of all life", Draco tells them. When Draco and you are not on the dance floor, you're feeding each other cake, drinking punch or smooching tenderly in some dark corner of the manor...

The ball is over now, and Draco and you go to his bedroom.

—Ladies first —he says and opens the door.

—Thank you, handsome —you plant a peck on his lips and enter the bedroom. You're rendered speechless by what you see. It's lighted by little candles that float everywhere, and the ceiling is enchanted to look like the Milky Way.

—Do you like it, sweetheart? —He closes the door.

—Baby, it's perfect! —You say amazed.

You approach the bed and see that it's covered with red rose petals. Draco smiles by seeing you brushing the petals gently with your fingers. You got the message perfectly, so you take your wand and make the radio play romantic music. Draco wanna make sure that nobody disturbs you two, so he enchants the door with a powerful spell that will make anyone who touches it forget the reason why they're there and leave.

Draco approaches you and grabs your waist. You wrap your hands around his neck. He smiles and you smile back at him.

—Did I mention that you look like a beautiful bride, sweetheart?

—Yes, you did, baby —you plant a peck on his lips.

—May I confess you a fantasy?

—Of course yes.

—I always wanted to undress a bride.

—Baby —you whisper and tears start filling your eyes.

Draco leans in and kisses you sweetly while unbuttoning your skirt, and gravity makes it fall down to the floor, revealing your sexy white lace panties. His jaw literally drops. You start unbuttoning his vest and shirt and take them off. Gosh! He looks so hot shirtless! You turn around and Draco starts untying your corset, kissing your neck and shoulders in between as the music goes:

«Sweet baby, our sex has meaning

Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning

Duvet days and vanilla ice cream

More than just one night together exclusively

Baby, let me be your man

So I can love you

And if you let me be your man

Then I'll take care of you

For the rest of my life

For the rest of yours

For the rest of my life

For the rest of yours

For the rest of ours»

Your corset falls down to the floor. Draco hugs you from behind and bites your earlobe seductively. You lead his hands to your breasts. He caresses you gently, making you moan. You both start turning on. You turn around and he can't help but stare at your breasts and bite his lower lip seductively. You kiss him passionately and he gently lays you on bed as he kisses you back. You spread your legs and he lays between them comfortably. The heat of passion starts burning. He makes you scream and moan even more by giving gently little bites all over your body...

Draco and you end up having your first time, loving each other until falling asleep exhausted, melted in a hug...

Later, you wake up by feeling Draco's caresses. He is spooning you. You look at him with your sleepy eyes and smile. He smiles back at you with that beautiful smile that drives you wild.

—Happy Christmas, sweetheart —he drops a sweet kiss on your lips.

—Happy Christmas, baby —you kiss him back.

You both fall asleep again. It's Christmas morning now. Draco wakes up and notices that you're not in bed.

—Baby? —He calls you looking around. There is blood on the sheets. He smiles shyly because he knows what it means. Suddenly, you come out of the bathroom. The only clothing you have on is his white shirt from the night before.

—Good morning, sweetie. I hope you don't mind —you refer to borrow his shirt.

—Good morning, kitty. You look so sexy in my shirt —he winks. You smile and go back to bed. He unbuttons your shirt, revealing your breasts—. Why are you so perfect? —He asks while caressing you. You smile and caress his beautiful face—. Wanna start again, kitty? —He raises his eyebrows.

—What are we waiting for? —You reply mischievously.

Draco and you start making out passionately and end up having an extremely intimate moment once again.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Song lyrics from "Let Me" by Zayn.

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 9
Draco Malfoy hides incognito at a Swedish muggle university. You are intrigued by the mysterious new student. What is his secret? - A sweet, short s...
27K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
12.5K 453 46
โ›๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญโœ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
183 17 9
This is a collection of Draco Malfoy short stories. It'll be Drarry for the most part but I'll also write him with some other characters. Mostly plat...