Seduction

By 268kamali

Ty (Tylah Jackson) had feelings for her friend Kiara since primary school. Kiara knew but she had a trifling... More

Chapter 1: Just Friends
Chapter 2: In Too Deep
Chapter 3: Caught Up
Chapter 4: Bold
Chapter 5: We Belong Together
Chapter 6: Focused
Chapter 7: A Storm is Brewing
Chapter 8: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 9: Fantasy
Chapter 10: The Plot
Chapter 11: Twisted
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: She's Crazy
Chapter 14: Troubled Waters
Chapter 16: Slipping Up
Chapter 17: In too Deep
Chapter 18: Scheming
Chapter 19: Games We Play
Chapter 20: The End?
Chapter 21: Aww Shxt!
Chapter 22: Bad Deeds
Chapter 23: Lies We Tell
Chapter 24: Secrets We Keep
Chapter 25: Blindsided
Chapter 26: Forgive and Forget?
Chapter 27: Same Bullshit
Chapter 28: Love Triangle
Chapter 29: Fucked
Chapter 30: Cut
Chapter 31: Evil Bitch
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: We Can't Be Friends

Chapter 15: Too Soon?

2.4K 59 17
By 268kamali

Ty's POV

We got into the car and I asked her what she wanted to eat, we got some food then I drove to a remote area close to the woods.

It was a nice view; the trees, the scenery, the pond. It was great and relaxing. A good place for someone who has problems to come and relax and have peace. And get some pussy.

We were still in the car eating. I was on my phone texting Kiara, who was cussing me out but still telling me not to break character. Women.

"This is so peaceful Ty, thank you for this. It's great. I feel at ease plus I'm eating all this food." Melody said.

I gotta admit she's nice when you get to know her but that one big flaw makes her a shitty person.

We were now standing under a tree, staring at the pond, looking at the fish.

"So, how are you feeling now? You've ate, we've been talking for a few hours, just here chilling and enjoying the view." I asked.

"Well. To be honest, it's nice and relaxing. You're a great listener and you're such a peaceful soul. It's amazing." She said then hugged me. Melody was now staring at me seductively.

Goddammit Ty. What you got yourself into?

"Don't do that Melody, this is not what I came here for." I grabbed her ass while talking and she moaned softly. Ahh shit. Here we go.

Melody was shorter than Kiara, so she jumped up on me and started placing kisses on my neck. "I want you Ty." She whispered in my ear. "I know you do." I said then placed her on the hood of my car.

I ripped her panties off and was staring at her pretty pink pussy.

Shit. I wanna fuck her.

"Melody, I can't do this. Your pussy is begging me to fuck it but I just can't." I told her.

She took a deep breath then hopped off the hood. I don't know what she's thinking. Why do you even care? She finally spoke up and said "I understand, you have a woman at home and I'm putting pressure on you."

"I'm glad you understand and I'm so sorry for leading you on. I mean that pussy looks good and I love the way you shake your ass but I can't do this." I explained.

She came closer to me without saying a word. I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to think. She kissed my neck then dropped my pants. Shit.

"Melody, no. Please I'm trying to fight this temptation-" She cut me off by pulling my boxers down. She's really asking for it. She got on her knees and looked up at me with the most devilish eyes.

She kissed my clit and I stopped her immediately. "Shit, no Melody." "I won't take no for an answer Ty." She replied instantly and pulled me inside of the car.

Her kiss felt heavenly and she was moaning into the kiss. I like this shit.

She took her dress off and pinned my strap on me. I was just sitting there wondering if I should really do this. Fuck it.

"Ahh, shit." She moaned as she started to slide down on my strap.

Melody started bouncing and grinding on my strap. She was screaming and moaning loud as shit. Dam I love this shit.

"No, Melody I can't. Stop-" she sucked on my necked and bounced even faster. "Shit Melody." I said under my breath. She looked at me and bit her lip. I sucked on her nipple, grabbed her waist and pulled her all the way down.

"Fuck! Yes daddy!" She screamed as she squirted on me.

"Melody, stop stop stop. Get up. You squirted on me and I have to go home to Kiara." She instantly climbed off of my lap and tried to clean the mess up.

While she was doing that I decided to message Kiara and tell her that I fucked Maria. Maynnee. Kiara went ballistic. She started cussing me out and I had to put my phone on silent so Melody wouldn't see.

"Guess it's time to go." I said while starting the car. I dropped her home and I went home to face Kiara. Oh boy.

I barely set foot inside of the house and here comes Kiara cussing and throwing stuff at me.

"Why did you? You couldn't fucking wait to fuck that bitch. Couldn't you? You are so wrong for this!" Kiara was shouting and hitting me. Then she just stopped. She dragged me up the stairs and into the shower with her.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again." I whispered in her ear while she washed me. "Do you forgive me?" She didn't answer. She only pulled me out of the shower and pushed me down on the bed.

Kiara threw my legs open and started sucking on my clit. "Fuck. No" I moaned. She started sucking harder. It was like she was trying to take my soul. She didn't let up. She held me down and flicked her tongue on my clit. I was a moaning mess. I tried to push her off but I was weak to her touch. "Shit!" I shouted while I squirted in her mouth.

Kiara slid two fingers inside of my pussy and started thrusting them hard inside of me. "Fuck!" I screamed out.

She was sucking on my clit and I kept squirting on her. "Baby, I can't- uugghh!"  I came one last time. "Baby, I. Can't. Take anymore." I said taking deep breaths in between words.

"I'm not done." Was all she said.

Kiara got my strap and put it on me then left. I laid there thinking she had to go get some water.

When she came back, she climbed on top of me and slid all the way down in my strap. She was facing me so I got to see her facial expressions.

She bit her lip and started grinding on me. I tried to touch but she hit me and told me not to touch her this time. She sucked on my nipples and I needed to grab her head. "I thought I told you not to fucking touch me Ty." She said calmly.

She grabbed my throat and bit my nipples. "Fuck! I'm sorry baby." I shouted. She slapped me and told me to shut up. I bit my lip and came instantly. She knew I loved this aggressive shit.

I was watching her bounce on my strap, moaning, screaming and dam near speechless and breathless. Kiara's cum was dripping down my legs and on to the bed. Why was she cumming so much? Does she like being in control? 

She got off and sucked all of her cum off of the strap. "I taste so fucking good."  She said while licking her lips.

Kiara made a trail of kisses on my body until she reached my lips. "Don't fucking play with me Ty." She said then kissed me. "I won't baby. I promise. But you kinda told me fuck her and make her feel at ease."

Kiara grabbed my throat and slapped me again. Why do I like crazy women? "I know what I said. I just didn't expect it to happen so fast. From now on, I will call the shots and tell you when you can fuck her. And you better not be texting her on the low either. You got me? This has to work in order for us to get rid of that trifling bitch."

I kissed her. "Yes ma'am. I understand."

I can't wait to watch Kiara kill this bitch. I swear I'll fuck her til she can't cum anymore.

Kiara's POV

Two hours after I fucked Ty, my pussy was still jumping and I was still cumming. I wanted her more, but why? Did I love being in control? Or was it because I was teaching her a lesson?

I really can't wait til this shit is over with.

Ty was fast asleep in the bed next to me. I guess I made her cum too much. I chuckled. "Yeah, I made you my lil bitch. Didn't I?" 

I couldn't take it anymore. Ty was already on her back, so I stood up over her and sat on her face. I was grinding my pussy on her lips for a few seconds before she woke up and stuck her tongue inside of me.

I don't know what happened but I grabbed her hair and I came in her mouth. My body was in a state of shock. I couldn't move. I was throbbing. I stayed in that position for a few moments before my muscles relaxed. What the fuck just happened?

Ty reached up and was playing with my nipples while sucking on my clit. "Yeah baby, d-don't stop." I moaned. This felt so fucking good. I never stopped cumming.

Ty sucked on my clit harder and was now grabbing my waist. I couldn't move. I knew I was going to squirt big. "Ty, Daddy. No. No! Let-let me go Daddy, I'm gonna cum all over you, I'm gonna squirt in your face" I tried warning her but Ty was bent on taking my soul as revenge.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I got on my feet and rubbed my clit while squirting and cumming all over her lips. Ty didn't care she found my clit and kept sucking. I stood up instantly and let go a big gush of creamy squirt all over Ty and the bed.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to- I never knew what was going to happen." I said as I flopped back on to the bed. My body was weak and drained. I had no more cum left in me. I couldn't move at this point. My body was shaking and I felt pure bliss.

"Ty, I don't know what you do to me, but I fucking love it."  Ty just smiled at me and picked me up off the bed and carried me into the tub.

She ran me a bath and gave me a glass of wine. I soaked my body while she was cleaning up the mess I made. I love her.

"We're sleeping in the other room baby girl. I gotta get a new bed later." She picked me up out of the tub and carried me into the other room and then dried me off. And placed me into the bed. She kissed me and we both fell asleep.

The sound of a phone ringing woke us up. "Shit. It's too early for this!" Ty shouted.

I picked up her phone and Melody's name was on the screen.

I looked at Ty and she was shocked too.

What does this bitch want at 6 in the morning?

"Answer it Ty. Put it on speaker. Tell her I'm at work."  Ty refused. "Answer it Ty!"

I'll kill them both if they even try to play me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 10
Tyler is in prison and she is innocent but has a life sentence. She is 28 and is re-doing her last year of school as she never got to finish secondar...
209K 7.3K 41
Jennifer Blake is a senior in high school, wishing she could leave and follow her dreams to become a music producer. Jennifer is a closeted lesbian...
20.6K 107 57
Y/n doesn't have a lot of friends, because of some things that happened in her past. When Kiara, her only friend on the island takes her to her frien...
182K 7.9K 11
Casey has been in love with his best friend, Grady, since they were in middle school. But Grady has always liked girls. Grady knows Casey is gay but...