The Elemental: My Burning Leg...

By Musics4lifes

Lilith Moonlight, seventeen year old human girl blinded by her true self not knowing what she really is. Disc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 13

8 3 0
By Musics4lifes

I was freaking out as the vampires were all coming a step closer, closing me in their circle. I had to think fast. There was no opening to escape. I really am trapped. Nowhere to go. If this was a dream, why couldn't I wake up? How am I supposed to escape this? The vampires were now a couple inches away and I knew I was screwed.

As the vampires gave a look at each other, they nodded. They flew up in the air and every single one of the seventeen vampires sacked me. I could hear more vampires in the background laughing at my defeat. I was struggling to breath. As I closed my eyes, I tried to bounce them off but I couldn't throw them off me.

Knowing my defeat was here, that I was going to somehow die within this dream, I could feel my body not just feeling the fire, but as if it was on fire? All of a sudden, I could smell smoke, and a rotten disgusting smell of flesh on fire. As I opened my eyes, I could see the vampire all fleeing while coated with fire. "What the..." was all I managed to say as I stood up. As I looked down, than my arms, I realized my whole body was coated with fire. When more vampires started to appear, I didn't back down. I now know what to do.

I raised both arms in front of me and fire started to blast from them. I twirled myself around hitting every vampire as they ran to flee. I then switched it up and conjure fireballs from my hands aiming at my targets that were running. Once I couldn't see any more vampires, I could feel myself starting to cool off.

"You may of thought you won but you just wait and see," the mysterious voice said.

"I just took out your minions and I still stand. Yeah, I will count that as a win," I retorted back.

As the voice laughed, "You won't win so easily. You think your actions weren't real? Physically you aren't here, you're still in that bed. You're actions are real enough to cause real damage, you may of destroyed my vampires but that is not the only thing you destroyed," he gave another laugh. "After you're gone, I will take down Lord Thornes and I will have the ultimate ruling."

I could feel everything disappearing but light getting brighter. After a few moments, I was back in my bedroom, or what was left of it. I could feel my skin paling as I realized what I have done. I destroyed Stefan's home. Emotions were kicking in and tears were flowing down rapidly. "Stefan! Stefan!" I shouted. "Where are you!" I ran through the hallways and some of the walls were scorched. I headed downstairs yelling for Stefan. I couldn't find him nowhere. How could this happen? "You're actions are real enough..." repeating back what that mysterious voice said. He made me do this. Used me as bait to destroy myself and Stefan.

Within a few minutes, I could hear Stefan from outside. "Lilith!" I could hear Stefan running into the living room meeting with me. He grabbed my hand and ran back outside.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked me worriedly.

I nodded, "I'm fine. Where were you?" I questioned him trying to fight back the tears.

"Went to get some groceries and on my way back I saw smoke in the area of my house and drove here as fast as I could. What happened," he asked.

"I did this," I could barely whisper it out. Emotions were kicking in and my tears won the battle, they came flooding down my face. "I can't do this Stefan...I can't." I turned back and ran as fast as I could. I could hear Stefan shouting out my name but I ignored him and ran.

After ten minutes of running, I took my phone out and called Calico. "I'm sorry to bother you Calico, but can you come to me?" Within a few moments, Calico stood behind me and put his hand on my shoulder which made me jump. "Shit!" I turned around and glared at him. "A heads up would of been nice."

"Sorry. Lilith, are you okay?" Calico asked sincerely. "What happened?"

I just shook my head. "I can't do this anymore...I need you to take me somewhere."

"Where do you want to go?" Calico asked.

"My parent's home. Are you able to take me there?" Calico nodded and didn't proceed to ask me anymore.

As Calico did his magic work, the portal opened and we stepped through. Walking through the darkness reminded me of that dream. Could I even call that a dream when everything that happened was realistic? Regardless, within a few moments we stepped out and onto the front yard of my old home.

"Call me when you're ready to leave," Calico said as he stepped back through the portal.

Every home I live in, ends up in flames. The only difference between was that my old home wasn't caused by me but the reasoning was. Stefan's home was caused by me but the reasoning was from the rogue vampire leader. As I stepped inside my old home, the walls were bit molded. The inside of the house were still scorched and everything was still the same. As I stepped into the living room, the wall were I saw the bloody words were no longer there. My parent's bodies were no longer there.

I headed upstairs and saw my old room door opened. Everything was destroyed. I may not cause the fire to this home, but my existence did. At times I wish I was never born because than my parents would still be alive. They didn't deserve the fate that they were in. They should still be here, alive. Being a family with another child who didn't cause their deaths.

Thinking of their deaths made more tears appear and I didn't care anymore. I was alone and that is how it should be. My existence just gets people killed. All of the deaths that will happen will be because of me, because of that fucking stupid prophecy. It has only been a few weeks since being part of the supernatural world and I already want to give up. I want my old life, not this life.

I looked around my room and saw a picture of my parents and I. They were using their glamour but part of me didn't care. I was thirteen in the picture. My first day of high school. It was also the day after my mom took me to get my ears pierced. We were always a happy family. I mean sure, at times we had our bickers but that wasn't often and we were mainly a happy family. The other part of me wanted to throw this frame at the wall because I knew it wasn't real. Their looks, fake. My life, fake. Our love though was real which was why I couldn't throw this. The sides of the frame had scorched marks but somehow survived the devastating fire.

I took the frame and went to my parent's room. Comparing their room to mine, mine was worse. The most damage in their room was the walls. There was some damage on the ceiling, furniture, clothing and all but not as bad compared to other rooms. A desk on the right side of their room drew my attention for some reason and pulled me in. As I approached the desk, I see a drawer with a key slot. "Shit...where would my parents keep the key?" After a few seconds I drew up a blank. "Fuck it, I'll just burn it. Everything else is pretty much scorched so what's one more?" I put my palm up to the desk and focus on fire spewing out of my palm. I could feel the desk getting hot and could visually see it breaking open. Okay, this is pretty cool. If I ever decide to turn my to commit crimes, I can become a professional bank robber.

As the key hole melted away, I successfully unlocked the drawer and opened it up. All that was in it was a big envelope. I flipped it over and saw it addressed for Lilith. Curiosity got me bad that I picked it up and walked over to my parents' bed to sit down. I carefully opened up the sealed envelope and saw a letter and a picture. I decided to read the letter first.

"Dear Lilith," I started out loud. "If you are reading this letter, then that must mean we are dead. I am so sorry for lying about who you truly are for the whole eighteen years of your life. Everything that we have done was to protect you. We know about the prophecy that was written about you life times ago. I understand you have many questions about yourself and about us but sadly we can not answer them. You are being hunted by an unknown organization that are wanting to destroy the peace between the supernaturals and the human world. While we were alive, we tried to find as much information as we can but sadly we didn't find anything. You must keep your head up and strong. The seer said that you will find friends who will join you on your path and that you will not be alone. I wish your father and I could be here with you, explaining about your true purpose, teaching you how to use your abilities. You will have a close friend of ours named Stefan and he knows that when the time comes, to help you and teach you how to use your abilities. Your father wants you to know that you have an uncle out there by the name of Calico but his human name is Charlie. We know that that is your boss from your job. Next time you see him, make sure he knows that your father forgives him. You have a tough journey but you will never be alone. Goddess Danu will watch over you as we will be on the other side. Blessed be Lilith and may you stay true to the light. We both love you very much and one day we will meet again. Love, mother and father." As I looked at the pictures, it was of them without their glamour's on and me as a baby in my father's arms.

"Wow. I do look like my mother." Her purple hair and violet eyes matched just like mine. As I looked at my father, he had similar features like Calico that resembles each other. They both were beautiful. As I looked at the baby that was me, I had a small amount of hair that was purple and my eyes were a light violet color. A second picture showed my parents, me, and who I believe was Stefan. So we did meet but during a time when I was a baby and had no memory of.

I could feel my body getting tired and my eyes ready to close. I felt emotionally drained and decided to lay down on my parent's bed to take a nap. All of a sudden I heard a voice that I couldn't picture out nor quite really hear which made my eyes open. All I could see was darkness. "Oh not not again! I swear to god!" I could feel myself panicking.

"Hush my child," A familiar voice said. "You are safe here my child. You'll always be safe with me around."

"Goddess Danu?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 33.5K 37
One waitress with a dark, hidden purpose that ascends the stars and galaxies. One man turned vampire to endure centuries just to ensure her protectio...
233 33 33
Lily's been through a lot. Her 16th birthday was a night to forget. There's a coven plotting something big and she is stuck in some prophecy that she...
156 0 36
Twenty-six-year-old Princess Lilith finds out that her father wants her to marry a prince to keep the royal bloodline going but she is in love with h...
466K 14.5K 76
[MATURE AUDIENCES](Editing Stage) A 19 year old girl named Veronica Adams takes a walk through the woods and ends up seeing a vampire and she bites h...