Defying Gravity: Free Fall [A...

By akashi_ryuuki

[3rd place in Seijuro Akashi category of KnB Watty Awards 2014 Fall/Winter] [3rd place in Kuroko no Basuke ca... More

Defying Gravity
TAKE I- Hello Japan~
TAKE II- Party Destroyer
TAKE III- Challenged.
TAKE IV- His full attention.
TAKE V- Basketball Match
TAKE VI- Soccer Match.
TAKE VII- Shougi.
TAKE VIII- Disastrous Night.
TAKE IX- Day Out.
TAKE X- To Sydney~
TAKE XI- Beach Mansion.
TAKE XII- Getting lost.
TAKE XIII- Punishment.
TAKE XIV- Truth or Dare.
TAKE XV- Her Within.
TAKE XVI- Dearest Kitten
TAKE XVII- Wrong Target
TAKE XVIII- Chocolate Cake
TAKE XIX- Forgotten Exam
TAKE XX- Rakuzan's on fire!
TAKE XXI- Mummy and Daddy~
TAKE XXII- She's the Romeo
TAKE XXIII- The Light Once Again
TAKE XXV- Free Fall
TAKE XXVI- Defying Gravity
TAKE XXVII- It Hurts
TAKE XXVIII- The Vow.
TAKE XXIX- It won't be long
TAKE XXX- Deceleration
TAKE XXXI- Reflection
TAKE XXXII- Refraction.
TAKE XXXIII- Angle of Elevation
TAKE XXXIV- Free Fall BANZAI!
Thanks to Gravity, I'm Free Falling
Acknowledgement

TAKE XXIV- The Real Threat.

4.7K 200 95
By akashi_ryuuki

A/N: Whoa guys it's been a long time since I updated. But here's the 24th chapter. From here onwards, things may seem to go quickly because actually I was planning on finishing it in 25 chapters but maybe it will end in another three to four chapters.... or five. Too much chapters will bore you, no? 

Next update will be "You're My Rainbow" then "Red Emperor".

I re-watched 'Noragami' the other day and fuck it, Kamiya Hiroshi is too much I was drowned in my own nosebleed. I decided to make a Noragami fanfic but I'm afraid it might be flamed bcs I was planning on doing Yato X OC (tho I ship YatoRi freaking much XD). And then I was planning on a Haruka X OC fanfic. Wow I've got so many o.o

I entered this story and also "69 Days" in KnB Watty Awards and Anime Watty Awards. Vote if you feel like I deserve it. Don't vote if you don't feel like it. I want honest opinions for me to strive better. And then.... what was I going to say? urgh i forgot =.= 

Fine, happy reading! 

Love, Ryuuki <3

TAKE XXIV.

    “If death comes to interfere…. We won’t back down! I’ll stand up and fight for our love!”

    “Romeo!!”

    “Juliet…. We’ll…. W-we’ll f-f-f-find s-some.. some…. S-some…. pfft…. NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T DO THIS!”

    “CUT!!” the class rep shouted. I was crouching on the ground, laughing my ass off because I can’t imagine how cheesy my sentences were.

    “Mou~ Kazuto-kun! We were towards the end!” Aeri, my partner ‘Juliet’ whined.

    “I’m sorry but—pfft! I just can’t!! And you shouldn’t call me –kun!” I said.

    Aeri pouted adorably. “That’s the only way I can imagine you as a guy.”

    I looked at the class rep. He was, yes, glaring at me like I just ruined his strawberry cake with cherry on top. “Akihiko-san.” He said fiercely.

    I waited.

    “TODAY IS FRIDAY FOR FREAKING’S SAKE! OUR PERFORMANCE IS ON MONDAY! AND YOU’RE STILL LAUGHING! TAKE IT SERIOUSLY WILL YOU!?!!” he yelled. I winced and pursed my lips.

    Class rep sighed. “I just don’t know what to do with you anymore.”

    I felt guilty. “Fine, let’s go one more round on the last scene. I’ll make it.” I said.

    “That’s the spirit Romeo-kun!” Aeri gave me a pat on my shoulder.

    “Stop calling me weird names with –kun!”

    “Eehh!”

/(^.^)\

    “This is the apocalypse of our love!” I held her shoulders firmly.

    “R-romeo?” Aeri frowned.

    I smirked evilly. “You shall die.”

    Her orbs widened and I shoved a knife to her chest. She gasped in pain and fell to the floor. She struggled to get up. I crouched down and pulled her hair, making her look at me. I let out a small laugh.

    “Listen to me, Juliet,” I spoke. “You were never mine to begin with. Initially, you were just a pet. You’re just my tool. For me to get Rosaline, and to get all your richness.”

    Tears streamed down her face. I mean like IS AERI AN ACTRESS!?!! HOW CAN SHE CRY JUST LIKE THAT!?!! I managed to not stutter because I was so amazed by her acting.

    “Romeo.” A voice called. I turned my head and saw Shiro. Yes, we took her to act as Rosaline. Even though she’s from the next class. I stood but Aeri held my hand tightly. I glared down at her.

    “Romeo,” she tried hard to smile. I frowned. “Romeo. I know this is my destiny. But you yourself can’t deny it, right? All the times we’ve been together…. It’s real. Your laughs, your smile, your tears, it’s all real. Deep in your heart, I know you love me like how I do. You won’t know because greed and hatred had taken over. But at least, remember a thing. I love you.” With that last word, she released her final breath and her body went limp.

    I clenched my fists. The class rep played the recorded audio of ‘my’ thoughts.

    “Why does it have to end like this?! She should be cursing at me! She should hate me! Juliet…. I’m sorry it turned out like this. But with this, you’re peaceful now, no? Yes, Juliet. It’s real. All of those times were real. I really do love you. So then, wait for me will you? I’ll come to your side as soon as possible, as soon as I get rid of those peasants. Not to mention your big brother who deceived you like this. I’ll come for you Juliet. Wait for me, okay?”

    “Romeo?” Shiro called.

    I glanced at her for the final time and went to Rosaline. The background music was played as I walked away with regrets and sorrow, leaving Juliet lying on the ground, smiling.

    “Sayonara…. Juliet.”

    “CUT!!” the class rep shouted with a proud smile. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

    “YEAY WE DID IT!” Aeri and Shiro shrieked in happiness.

    Class rep approached me. “You did it, Akihiko-san.” He smiled.

    “Told you Kazu-chan could do it!” Shiro cut in.

    “Kazuto-kun were such a gentleman earlier!” Aeri said.

    I laughed and after a short chat with them, I walked out of the classroom and headed towards Akashi’s office. I wanna meet Snowy. I barged in his office.

    “SNOWY!” I yelled and captured him into an embrace and together we fall to the floor.

    “Oh, your Mummy’s here.”

    I choked on my saliva. Looking up, I saw Akashi smirking down at me. “Stop teasing me!” I grumbled.

    Snowy mewed again. “See Snowy! Your daddy teased mummy—“

.

.

Oh fuck.

.

.

    “HUWAAAA!!!!” I whined loudly and threw a file at Akashi as he watched me in amusement.

    “It’s interesting how you’re annoyed at your own words.” He said.

    I glared at him and stroked Snowy’s fur. “Your daddy’s being mean.” I muttered.

    “Guess you’re used to it.”

    I scratched my hair, groaning at my words. “It’s all your fault.” I pouted.

    “And why is that so?” he asked.

    “I don’t know. You’re just at fault.”

    He arched an eyebrow and changed the topic. “How’s your drama going on?”

    “Talking about that…. I MANAGED TO FINISH ALL MY LINES AND THE SCENES ARE ALL PERFECT!” I jiggled happily and turned 720 degrees around. “DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!?!!” I yelled and wanted to grab Snowy. But then, it was gone so I turned around again searching for it. Eventually, I tripped on my own leg and fell. Thank the freaking goodness; I fell on Akashi’s lap. He caught me in an embrace because I was about to slip down.

    “Relax, will you?” he said. I giggled and my head was still spinning.

    “Hahahahaha, I’m so dizzy! Akashi! The world is spinning!” I said.

    “Oi..”

    The world flipped.

/(*.*)\

    Hm….

    I moved my hand a bit.

    “Kazuto, wake up.”

    I opened my eyes. It’s blurry—oh, wait, ah, clearer. I turned my head and saw Akashi beside me. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

    “What do you think?”

    I sat up and looked around. “Eh!? Why am I here?!”

    “You were too happy celebrating your success of completing the whole drama. Thus, you were sent to heaven.” He replied.

    I gasped. “NO!! GOD PLEASE SEND ME BACK TO EARTH I NEED TO PERFORM AND TELL SNOWY I LOVE HIM AND TELL SHIORI THAT I’M SORRY I—“

    “You’re in the infirmary, idiot.”

    “Oh.”

Wait.

    I slapped his arm. “You lied to me!”

    He shrugged. “I didn’t thought you’d believe it.”

    I sighed.

    “That just shows how stupid you are.”

    “Why, you meanie!!”

    “Alright, let’s go home. It’s already 5.30.” he said and stood.

    I got out of the bed and followed him outside. The school is still full with students getting ready for the festival. “Akashi what are you gonna do for the festival? I see you’re not participating in anything.” I said as we walked, exiting the school ground.

    “I’m the president. I have too many works to focus on rehearsals. My job is supervising participants.” He replied.

    “Eehh, sucks to be you.”

    “You don’t know.”

    “Hm, don’t forget our appointment this Sunday.”

    “I don’t forget things, Kazuto. Unlike you.”

    “Ay, stop mocking me.”

    He then reached out his hand and ruffled my hair. “Oi oi! What was that for!?” I chided and slapped his hand away, blushing real hard.

    “Nothing, just wanted to feel your hair. Surprisingly, it’s soft.” He replied softly. I blushed harder and I can actually feel my blood vessel’s gonna explode.

    “What do you mean ‘surprisingly’, huh!?”

    “Thought it’d be rougher since you’re….” he trailed off.

    I frowned and placed my hands on my hip then eyed him closely. “Since I’m a what?!” I asked.

    He shook his head. “Nothing, actually.”

    “Uso! Come on, tell me!”

    “Nothing, I said nothing.”

    “Tell meeee!!!!”

    He smirked and walked ahead.

    “AKASHI!!”

/(^.^)\

Inoue Ousuke clenched his fists as he stared at his only child in front of him. “Eru, I’m warning you!” he growled.

    Inoue Eru shut her eyes tight and stood still. “Otou-sama—“

    “Don’t! Don’t ever call me your father again!”

    Eru tried to reach out for his father but the bodyguards prevented her from doing so. “Otou-sama, stop this! Don’t hurt anyone, please!”

    “Shut up!” Ousuke shouted. “I won’t stop. Not until you’re with Seijuurou. Why is that Akihiko girl with him instead?! And not to mention Kanazawa Hibiki!”

    “No! Otou-sama! I can’t do as you say, I’m sorry! But please don’t hurt anyone!”

    “No sorry for you anymore, darling. Now, guards. Lock her up in the basement. And I command you to bring me the girl Akihiko Kazuto. I give you five days. By that time, if you all don’t bring her, I’ll have no choice but to kill your family.” Ousuke ordered.

    The guards saluted Ousuke and dragged Eru out of the room. “OTOU-SAMA NO! STOP! NO! PLEASE!” she cried. The door went shut with a slam. Ousuke sank in his chair.

    His gaze shifted to the file in front of him. “Akashi Seijuurou. You can’t run away. Akihiko Kazuto. Just go die and let Seijuurou be with Eru. Curse you all.” He muttered.

    His greed for money is too strong for him. His heart had already been stained with it. None can save him any more. No one’s safe. No one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 19
[COMPLETE] Akashi has always been forced to live a perfect life. According to his father, the center of his life must be perfection in all things, wh...
385K 16.8K 50
━━━━ kuroo tetsurou. it's funny how the world works sometimes; one minute you are at your peak, the next you feel as if everything was so heavy you c...
1.7K 82 1
After the events at the Winter Cup, everyone is ready to make Kuroko's special day the best day ever! Kuroko no Basket and its characters belong to T...
143K 4.9K 20
「1st place in the Tetsuya Kuroko category; Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards 2015」 ~~~ I thought my life was pretty average. I was just a girl finishing...