TAKE XXIX- It won't be long

A/N: Ah sorry this is such a boring chapter! Forgive this foolish mortal. How long has it been since I updated? I have to end this story like seriously. 

TAKE XXIX.

Akashi.

    Apparently, Shiori is out of town. She’s in United Kingdom because of some business she had with the Prime Minister. The police had not told her just yet. So, today, he’ll be the one to do it. Akashi dialed her number. The beeps went on for a while before it was answered.

    “Seijuurou?” her voice spoke.

    “I have something to tell you.”

    “Well that’s obvious.”

    “Kazuto had gone missing. It’s been three days.”

    There was an absolute silence from her. “It’s…. in the news.” She finally spoke. Akashi frowned and quickly reached for the remote on the nightstand. The television was turned on. News.

    “A 16-year old high school girl, Akihiko Kazuto, had gone missing on 27th November, Monday. A friend of her, Mibuchi Reo, told the media that she went into their class’ haunted house and never came out. Until today, the police are still searching, as there are no evidences to prove if she’s kidnapped or killed or anything of that sort. Her guardian is nowhere to be found and is believed to be out of town. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact her. So, if Akihiko’s guardian is watching this, please contact the police right now. That’s all from the Head Chief, I thank you.”

    He heard her sob. “H-how can this….”

    “Shiori, if you can’t make it back to Japan, I can help you until you come back.” He tried to calm her down.

    “Th-thank you, Akashi-san.” Shiori said in a low voice.

    Akashi’s eyes twitched. Calling him with his surname plus ‘-san’ means she’s really serious right now. “You can leave it to me and the Japanese police.” He added.

    “Mm.”

    Without waiting for further response, Akashi cut off the call and turned off the television. He had to relax his mind and body. He had to—

    “Seijuurou-sama, you have a phone call from the manor’s main house.” A maid came in and told him.

    Nodding, he rushed over and placed the phone near his ears. “Akashi!” a certain voice echoed. His orbs widened in surprise.

    “K-kazuto?!” he gasped.

    “Akashi! I don’t have much time! All I wanna say is thank you for all the memories you gave me and I’m sorry for telling you what I feel without considering your situation at all! But I want you to know that even if the world crumbles, I’ll always love you from the deepest core of my heart! My time may not come to hug you again but there will come a time where we will meet again, right? Dakara, let’s believe in fate and do our best!” her voice sounded so weak but she tried so hard to make herself strong. Her voice sounded so strained but her cheerful tone managed to cover it.

    Clenching his fists, Akashi replied, “Kazuto, listen to me! You shouldn’t be the one who apologizes! And believe me, I’ll find you! We’ll find you so you just have to wait there and be patient! Where are you now?”

    A sudden silence was heard before she answered, “I don’t know. I’m somewhere in a basement or a dungeon. It’s cold and damp. Hey Akashi, come faster, ne? I miss all of you.”