TAKE XII- Getting lost.

TAKE XII.

    “Akihiko-sama, please wake up! Seijuro-sama had ordered us to wake you up at 10.” Sora’s voice filled my ear.

    “Mngh! Shut up! I’m still sleepy!” I mumbled and wriggled in the blanket. Someone tugged the blanket. I squealed angrily and slapped the hand.

    “Akihiko-sama!”

    “No use, Niji. We have to call Seijuro-sama.”

    My eyes sprang open.

    “What’s wrong? She won’t wake up?” Akashi’s voice said. I quickly sat up and jumped on my feet.

    “OKAY OKAY! I’m waking up! I’m awake! C-cut off the call!” I shouted.

    Niji and Sora both laughed then cut off the call. “Take a shower please, Akihiko-sama. Your breakfast is due at 10.” Sora said.

    “Oh....okay.” I said and walked towards the huge bathroom. Then I remembered what I planned yesterday. I wanted to wake up early and followed Akashi to his shougi competition— I glanced at my wrist watch.

09:48

    “SHIMATTAAAAAAAA~!!!!”

*  *  *  *

    “Akihiko-sama! Seijuro-sama will scold you to death if he knows this! Please stay at home!” Sora begged and held my sleeve as I struggled to release myself.

    “Ngh—no!!!! I have to go there!” I said and eventually managed to enter the taxi I called earlier.

    “To the shougi tournament hall.” I said to the driver. He nodded and drove off as I waved happily at Niji and Sora.

    Minutes later, I arrived at the hall and gaped. IS THIS EVEN A HALL!? IT’S FREAKING BIG! SINCE WHEN THERE’S SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN SYDNEY! After freaking out mentally, I went inside and searched for the place where Akashi would be competing. I stumbled on the ‘no entry. Only for players’ sign so I thought this would be it.

Little did I know, I was awfully wrong.

-w-

“And the ace, Akashi Seijuro managed to defeat Robert Heideny in just 15 minutes! A round of applause to our forever winner of the final round, AKASHI SEIJURO!” the host of the tournament cheered.

    Akashi merely breathed out a sigh of annoyance. His name was mentioned so many times he’d grown sick of it. But what to expect from a winning ace? Akashi stared at the man in front of him who’s kneeling on the floor with tears flowing down his cheek.

    “You’re cheating! There’s no way you can beat me! I’m the greatest shougi player! You cheated!” he yelled.

    Robert winced when he saw Akashi glared at him. “You’re the greatest player? But your defeat just showed you’re not one. I am absolute, since I always win, I’m always right. You have no privilege of going against me. Oppose me and I’ll kill you. In this world, winners take it all, losers are wiped from it.” Akashi said and walked away, ignoring the continuous cheers and the annoying voice of the host.

    He checked his phone and sighed. 10:45. He might as well head home. Kazuto would be dead bored. He called his driver and not long after, arrived at the mansion. When he entered, he was surprised to not hear that familiar annoying voice of Kazuto.

    “Niji, Sora,” he called out. “Where’s Kazuto?” he asked. Niji and Sora rushed to him.

    Sora frowned. “Ara~? Akihiko-sama not here? She’s supposed to be with you.” She said.

    “What do you mean?” Akashi questioned.

    “Akihiko-sama went to search for you at around 10:15.” Niji replied.

    Akashi folded his arms across his chest.

    “I’m sorry Seijuro-sama but she was persistent!” Sora apologized.

    He sighed. “Prepare lunch, I’ll bring her home.”

-w-

Ugh! It reeked of alcohol! This whole corridor! I was still searching for the place where he might be. I saw a door with the sign ‘Leisure’ and decided to peek in. Or maybe seek for help.

    When I looked in, I almost fainted because of the alcohol smell. I made a disgusted face and closed the door, leaning against the wall beside, breathing in fresh air as much as I could. Oh my God, there’s even a place like this in the tournament hall?!

    “Hmhmhm~” someone hummed.

    I turned my head and saw a man around 17 years old with jet-black slick hair and fair skin walking, swinging a bunch of keys in his hand back and forth. 

    He stopped humming and met my gaze. “Oh....you are?” he questioned.

    I flinched. “Uh....a lost outsider. Could you show me the way to the main hall where the shougi competition are being held?”

    He laughed softly. “Dear, the competition ended like 15 minutes ago.” He said.

    “HUWAT!?” I shrieked.

    “Follow me instead.” He smiled and by that time, I realized he had gone much, much closer to me.

    “Um....I should say no. Err and sir, you’re way too close.” I said. He gave out a menacing smile and moved nearer.

    “Girls like you taste so good,” he said and gripped my arm. I frowned.

    “Ah, athletic?” he asked.

    “What is wrong with you?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.

    He leaned forward and his lips almost touch mine. The attempted kiss didn’t happen as I raised my foot and kicked his ‘precious treasure’ down there.

    “Argh!” he groaned and fell on the floor.

    “Filthy men like you should just vanish.” I muttered before moving away, searching for the way out.

    “Oi! Wait! I’ll show you the way out!” he called.

    “Like hell I’d believe you!” I shouted back. When I turn my head to make sure he’s gone, I almost yelped as he appeared right behind me. He reached out his hand. But before he could do anything, I grabbed it and twisted. He groaned loudly as I pushed him to the wall, his face smashing it.

    “Touch me again and I’ll kill you.” I said.

    “Okay okay white flag!” he yelled. I let him go. But before I knew it, he grabbed my hand instead and pushed me to the wall.

    “Restrain your hands from my friend, Hibiki.”

    We turned our heads.

Oh shit....

    “Kazuto, what did I say about staying at home?” Akashi spoke as he went to us.

    I gulped nervously. “Friend? Home? This is your girlfriend?” the guy, Hibiki, said.

    I scowled at him. “No! Who’d want to be that midget’s girlfriend.”

I’ve done it again.

    “Midget? Wow, rude girlfriend.” Hibiki retorted.

    I slapped his shoulder. “Say I’m his girlfriend again I’ll break your neck.” I threatened.

    “Okay, you two are scary. Stop glaring at me.” Hibiki raised both of his hands in defeat.

    “Hibiki, stay away. Kazuto, you’re coming with me.” Akashi ordered.

    “We need to talk, Akashi.” Hibiki hissed. Akashi eyed him.

A/N: Sorry this is so short I’ll be away for two days so I guess I’ll update one more chapter .-. sorry sorry! Also this is unedited BECAUSE I ACTUALLY NEED TO LEAVE NOW!