TAKE XIV- Truth or Dare.

TAKE XIV.

    I slept all the way back to Japan. It was a tiring journey, not to mention the partial jetlag I'm experiencing. Akashi is acting all calm and he doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. A driver fetched us and Akashi had ordered his driver to send me back home first. I thanked him and slept the whole day. Shiori was worried about my eating routines but I told her I'd be fine the next day. 

    And here I am, staring at this boring History textbook, listening to the teacher's babbling about Date Masamune and so on. I almost dozed off but then; she called me to answer her question. Of course, I'd learned this earlier before I transferred back to Japan so it's a no problem for me. She looked devastated when I managed to answer her question, thus, she gave me another question, which is totally out of topic. 

    "Give me ten reasons why Japan managed to get through Malaysia." she demanded.

    I frowned. "Sensei, perhaps we're yet to arrive to that topic. It's in the next chapter, no?" I asked. 

    "Just answer my question,” she said.

    I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "I don't know."

    "Then stand up until class is over."

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS TEACHER!?!

    Suddenly the door slid open and the principal peeked his head in. “Uh, sorry Kujou Sensei but this is an emergency, I need to see Akihiko Kazuto.” He said.

    The teacher glared at me and nodded once. I mentally squealed in happiness and got out of the classroom. The principal looked at me in a grim manner.

    “What’s wrong?” I asked, now afraid of his answer.

    “Your guardian was attacked this morning at the bakery,” he stated. My eyes widened. “She is not injured but perhaps you’d like to go home and take care of her since her safety is yet to be confirmed.” He added.

    “I’ll send you back home with my car,” the principal said. “Now pack your things and I’ll wait for you in my office.”

    I ran.

-w-

Somewhere in Kyoto, 

"Otou-sama," Inoue Eru bowed her head as she entered his father's office.

"Eru," his father spoke. She kept her gaze on the floor, avoiding his father's piercing stare. "How's your progress with that Seijuro kid?" he questioned.

She hesitated but decided to answer him. "F-fine...." she stuttered.

"Fine? Just fine?" her father said. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you're not lying."

She hated it. She hated how serious her father is about Akashi's matter. 

"Eru."

She didn't move. 

"Then it clearly shows you're lying. I sent spies to look after Akashi Seijuro. And you know what I found out? He went to Sydney three days ago. With a mere peasant, Akihiko Kazuto. I was wondering if it's a date or whatnot.... how come he went with her but not you?"

Inoue shut her eyes close, tightly, thinking this might be a dream. 

"Seems like I have to eliminate her."

She looked up quickly and slammed her palms on the table. "Don't touch her!" she hissed.

Her father laughed. "I've met Shusei and we are almost there.... We'll arrange your marriage with Seijuro as fast as possible."