TAKE II- Party Destroyer

TAKE II.

I arrived home at around 5.30pm and took a shower quickly. Afterwards, I walked a bit down the road to Shiori’s bakery shop; Spero. Which means ‘hope’ in Latin. The bell chimed as I pushed the door and entered.

    “Okaeri, Kazuto!” Shiori smiled from the counter. I smiled back and went to her.

    “You can go in, I’ll handle this.” I said.

    “Alright, kiddo. Thanks.” And she went to a room at the back.

    I was the one who volunteered to work with her since she was kind enough to take me in. However, since I am too embarrassed, I dressed myself like a boy. Black jeans, black t-shirt with the white-inked word ‘Dreamer’ written on it and a black and red Converse high-cut with a reversed white cap; I looked like a boy. The cap is used to hide my shoulder blade-length pitch black hair and to add some accessories, I wore a spectacles; black, full-framed, rectangular; not too big, not too small.

    I almost fell asleep when the bell chimed, indicating that someone had entered the bakery. I looked up and saw a girl around my age, wearing a Rakuzan uniform. She has straight dark blue hair that reached her shoulder. Her sky blue eyes is big and she’s cute.

    She gasped when she saw me. “N-new staff?” she stuttered.

    I raised my eyebrow and chuckled. “Yeah, you’re regular?” I asked.

    She nodded and I saw a blush appeared on both sides of her cheek. “Usually, Shiori-chan would know which one I want.... but anyway, I’ll have an egg tart.” She said.

    “Ah, you like egg tart? Me too.” I said as I reached the egg tart for her. After giving her the receipt, she bowed slightly.

    “My name is Miyagi Shiro, just call me Shiro. You're so handsome by the way....” She said then ran out.

    I blinked. “Handsome?? Why is she so nervous anyway?” I murmured. The bell chimed again. This time, an elderly man entered. He smiled at the sight of me.

    “May I see Miss Shiori?” he asked.

    I nodded. “A second!”

    Then called Shiori. As she got out, I stayed in the room. It was painted with light blue color and there were only a television and a sofa there with some other furniture. I wriggled between the cushions and giggled to myself.

*  *  *  *

    “Ah! I didn’t know you could bake, Kazu!” Shiori clapped her hands when I perfectly helped her with her baking.

    “Did you not remember, Shiori? We were always baking when we were young. You were my grandmaster.” I said.

    She giggled and ruffled my hair. “’Course I remember! Thank you for helping me, Kazuto!”

    I nodded. “Yeah yeah whatever.”

    “Since you helped me on this, then you should follow me to the party too!”

    “What? NO.”

    “Pleaaaaaseee!”

    “No.”

    “Once?”

    “Still no.”

    “No soccer.”

    “FINE I’LL GO!”

    She giggled. “Yeay! Thank you!!!!” and hugged me as I sighed.

*  *  *  *

The night of the party came and here I am in a butler suit next to Shiori who’s wearing a beautiful white and gold dress. She insisted me on wearing a dress too but I said I won’t go if it’s like that so she allowed me to wear a butler suit. I had to act like one, too.

    “There are lots of Rakuzan students I recognized their faces here.” I muttered.

    “This is a party from the most succesful company in Kyoto, the Akashi Corporation.” Shiori whispered.

    I made a face then stood to get some fresh air. Akashi. Where did I hear that name, huh? Akashi.... Akashi.... Uh why am I even thinking about that? The night was dark but the stars managed to help it by surrounding the moon, giving it extra lights to shine on this very Earth.

    “Kazuto!” I heard Shiori called for me. “Can you please send the cake to the table!”

    I turned my heels and walked to her. “Which one?” I queried.

    She pointed to a big plate of cake on the table. “To the stage there.” She ordered. I nodded and brought the cake.

    On the way, I heard Shiori voice called me again, so I turned around.... only to bump into a guy.

    "Ow!" I yelped and we fell down together with the cake ruining our clothes. And the worse is, my cap had fell off, my hair like a curtain at both sides of the guy’s face. I’m on top of him. Our faces were just inches since I managed to support my weight with both of my elbows.

    All of them went silent followed by a few gasps and murmurs. “Young master!” a voice said in horror, probably this man’s butler. Wait....

I recognized this man.

I know that eyes; red and golden.

I know this hair; red.

My eyes widened. Akashi Seijuurou! What is he doing here!? I gasped. HE’S THE SON—THE HEIR OF THE AKASHI CORPORATION! And look at what I’ve done!

    “Mama!” a kid’s voice could be heard. Suddenly, I was pushed from the back; the kid had fell on us then he/she ran away. Our nose met. Most of them gasped; women of course.

    “Yaoi! They kissed!” I heard someone squealed.

    “Kyaa! I should take a picture of this!”

    My face went red with embarrassment. I kissed him?! No! It’s just the nose! Then I realized. They couldn’t see because of my hair covering both of us.

    “S-sorry!” I gasped and almost exploded with embarrasment then quickly, I stood and ran away, heading towards wherever is empty.

-w-

Four butlers with some maids went to help Akashi stood. He wiped off some stains on his face as his mind thought about what happened. She was a girl in a butler suit. He couldn’t see her face because they were so close and they were no lights to illuminate her face. However, her scent, her sweet smell sent chills down his spine. He’ll remember this smell, he’ll find this girl out.

People gasped and murmured among themselves. As Akashi stood, he gave them death glares and they shut up. After he had gone to the toilet, Akashi’s father, the owner of the company grabbed the microphone and told everyone that they should be enjoying the party. And thus, just like that, the environment went back to normal.

Shiori ran to the toilet, hoping to find Kazuto there. She was there and Shiori brought her home.

*  *  *  *

The conclusion is....

    That redhead probably doesn’t know the one that fell on him was me and the one who was scold at for running in the hallway was me too. That will be a relief. But still, to me, it’s an embarrassing situation!

    Shiori came into the room. “Kazuto, you okay?” she asked.

    I sat on the bed and nodded. “Yeah I’m fine. I’m sorry for ruining the party and the cake.” I said.

    She shook her head. “No, it’s okay. Thank you for helping me.”

    I smiled, she smiled back then went out. I landed on the bed then drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Please don't kill me kyaaaa *runs*