Destroying a Monster (Xavier)

By NerdyCheerleader

!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that h... More

The Run In
Curiosity
Proper-ish Meeting
The Anniversary
The Darkness
Guilt
The Others
Well Damn
New Bodyguard
Unwanted Job
Warning
Early Bird
A Bit of History
Those Damn Blue Eye
Empty Bedroom
Biker Accountant
Cold Shoulder
Breaking Point
Two Friends
F$&ked Up
Trying to Save Him
Fighting
Breaking Down Walls
Monsters Realization
Back for Seconds
Rudely Interrupted
I Want You
New Purpose
Glowing
Starting To Understand
It Was Just Church
Growing Comfortable
Going Out
Clutch and Blade
Almost Home
The Club
Seeing the Costumes
Strange Clowns
Releasing the Monster
Aftermath
I Love You
Forever Oneday
Job Offer
Eric
Riders Plan
Shots Fired
Step in the Trap
Deal or No Deal
Consuming Pain
Unknown Number
Surviving
Lowest Point
Forever
Dreaming(Extra Chapter)
Preview

Leaving

74.8K 1.8K 24
By NerdyCheerleader

Xavier

I wasn't mad at her. I didn't like thinking about my parents death or the people responsible. Personally, I didn't think that was crazy of me. Most people wouldn't want to relive that. However, I could tell she was taking it personally. I knew I should talk to her but I wasn't sure what to say.

I packed while she took a shower. I took the time to figure out who to leave with her. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and called Chase.

"Hello?"

"Need you to do something for me."

"Let me guess, need a babysitter."

"For three days,"

"Jasmine isn't coming down till this weekend so that should be fine."

"I'll have Clutch help too." He chuckled.

"Is she that much trouble?"

"Sometimes."

"When do you need me there?"

"I leave at six in the morning, be here before then."

"Got it, see you later." I hung up and called Clutch who seemed surprised that I was asking. We had never been what anyone would call close. But Aubrey seemed to like him and as much as that bothered me, I'd rather know she was taken care of.

"Xavier?" I turned to see her. She was wearing one of my shirts that went to her mid thigh. Her hair was still wet and she was chewing on her bottom lip. "I'm sorry about pushing you about your parents earlier. I wasn't thinking about how much it would bother you and that was insensitive of me." I sighed pulling her towards the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

"I'm not mad at you."

"Promise?" She asked not looking sure. I leaned down kissing her. She smiled slightly up at me.

"Be careful this week and please stay with the guys no matter what." She nodded.

"When do you leave?"

"In the morning, I'll be gone before you get up." She frowned. "So you should probably give me a proper goodbye tonight." I muttered leaning down to kiss her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2K 26
His name is Xavier Knight.He is the most dangerous and powerful man. He is the leader of the most precarious and powerful gang called the 'Kings'. Wh...
368K 14K 45
After a rough start in life, Harper is able to become a Broadway success. But when an old friend needs her help, she returns to a place she wasn't su...
161K 5.7K 18
"You don't know me Dean, you don't know what I've been though. So don't pretend to be my knight in shining armour you can't swoop in and try and save...
8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...