Pokémon Journey Through the J...

Da EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Pσƙéɱσɳ Sҽɾιҽʂ: BOOK 2 Another journey is about to begin for Yuna, family and her friends, as they enter the... Altro

+ MERRY CHRISTMAS!! +
S3>71: The Johto Region! New Bark Town and a Stolen Water-type Starter Pokémon?
Characters Profile!
S3>72: Meet the New Trainer; Casey Nanako, a Huge Electabuzz Baseball Fan!
S3>73: Trouble in the Forest!
S3>74: Cherrygrove City; Sentret Thief!?
S3>75: Cherrygrove City; Yuna's First Pokémon Contest
S3>76: Catallia City; Spinarak Attack
S3>77: Johto Region Grass-Type Starter; A Stubborn and Feisty Chikorita?
S3>78: Violet City; Primo's Pokémon Adoption Centre
S3>79: Yuna's First Gym Battle: Violet Gym; Fighting Flyer...
S3>80: Johto Region Fire-Type Starter; Let's Find A Cyndaquil!
S3>81: Azalea Town; Meeting Kurt the PokéBall Maker
S3>82: Yuna's Second Gym Battle: Azalea Gym; Forest Battlefield!
S3>83: Johto Region Water-Type Starter Pokémon; The Pond, Poliwrath and Totodile
S3>84: Hour of the Dark; Houndour and its Pack
S3>85: An Annual Tauros Festival and Pokémon Swap Meet
S3>86: Shiny Noctowl and Dr. Wiseman
S3>87: The Savage Skarmony
S3>88: Pokémon The THIRD Movie: The Spell of The Unown; ENTEI
S3>89: Len Town; A Town of Psychic-type Pokémon
S3>90: Len Town; Yuna's Second Pokémon Contest
S3>91: Day-Care Centre
S4>92: Yuna's Third Gym Battle: Goldenrod Gym; Power and Speed!
S4>93: The Dojo and Fighting Showdown!
S4>94: Seaking Catching Competition; Hook, Line and Stinker!
S4>95: Pokémon Beauty Contest; Beauty and the Breeder
S4>96: Grass-Type Pokémom Battle Tournament!
S4>97: SPECIAL; Mewtwo Returns!
S4>98: Ecruteak City; The Burned Tower History
S4>99: Ecruteak City; Yuna's Third Pokémon Contest
S4>100: Yuna's Fourth Gym Battle: Ecruteak Gym; From Ghost to Ghost
H A P P Y 👻 H A L L O W E E N
S4>101: Puzzel of the Snow Weather?
S4>103: The Naughty Murkrow Thieves that steals All the Glitters!
S4>104: Brock's Sick Daze Day
S4>105: Rikishii Town; Pokémon Sumo Conference
S4>106: Current Events; Labyrinth of Electricity
S4>107: The Cunning Kecleon's, who out smarts the burglars
S4>108: Pokémon 4Ever- Celebi: The Voice of the Forest
S4>109: Olivine City; A Sick Ampharos, no Gym Battle, then to Cianwood City
S4>110: Cianwood City; Northern Beach: Let's find some Shuckle's
S4>111: Yuna's Fifth Gym Battle: Cianwood Gym; Fighting Power!
S5>112: Adventures of Whirl Islands! The New Challenge, START...
S5>113: Bluefinland; BEWARE OF MISTY, Water Pokémon Poachers!
S5>114: Yellow Rock Isle: Megi City; A Corsola Caper!
S5>115: Yellow Rock Isle: Ogi City; The Silver Wing Rescue?
S5>116: Red Rock Isle: Scarlet City: START of the Whirl Cup, Preliminary Rounds
S5>117: Whirl Cup Competition; Sudden-Death Opening Matches
S5>118: Whirl Cup Competition; First and Second SemiFinals Rounds
S5>119: END of the Whirl Cup Competition; Finals
S5>120: Silver Rock Isle to Ogi Isle; Lugia's ARC
S5>121: 🎉Happy 10th Birthday Takato and Mairin!! 🎁
S5>122: Yuna's Sixth Gym Battle; Battle Against the Steel!
S5>123: Meet Ho-Oh and the Three Legendary Beast!
S5>124: Eggseter Town; The Extreme Pokémon Race!
S5>125: The Pokémon that Hatches is... Oh WOW!

S4>102: The Problem of Snowtop Mountain

4.2K 95 21
Da EleftheriaYuyaCielo

Second One: NOTE; Sorry, I won't be posting another chapter this Sunday.

🗻🔥❄️☀️🌨🗻🔥❄️☀️🌨🗻🔥❄️☀️🌨

After meeting up with their old friend Todd Snap, our heroes had join in the quest to capture a picture of the Legendary Pokémon; Titan of Ice, Articuno.

Helping an elderly couple, Sunkern and Sunflora with the mysterious weather of snow, caused by the Swinub, who they had learn from Ranger Mike, the Swinub were driven out of their home with many other Pokémon by a mysterious Fire-type Pokémon.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

Now the gang and Todd are following Ranger Mike, walking up Snowtop Mountian, with the Swinub's following.

"Where are we going first?" Takato asked.

"Well, first off we are going to the Pokémon Centre." Ranger Mike answered, "The Swinub's can stay here, until we can figure out what Fire-type is causing the problem."

"It's strange, that a Fire-type Pokémon are roaming here on Snowtop Mountain. They normally stay in warm places, not the cold." Yuna commented.

Alain was thinking about the situation, 'Unless it's a Pokémon that can use Fire-type attacks...' He thought.

"That's true, they don't and I'm surprise that there is one here. Something is going on and I would like to know what it is." Ranger Mike sighs.

The Pokémon Centre was located near the top of Snowtop Mountain.

"Woah, you don't see something like this." Takato commented, as they arrived at the Pokémon.

"Even thought Snowtop Mountain isn't the tallest mountain in Johto, it has the highest Pokémon Centre in the world." Alain explained.

"Wow." Mairin awed.

Nurse Joy of the Pokémon Centre smiled happily when she saw Ranger Mike and the five Swinub's, "I'm so glad you found them Mike." She said, relieved.

Ranger Mike nodded, "So am I, these Swinub's ended up away from Snowtop Mountain." He told her.

"Oh dear." Nurse Joy said, surprised, "Follow me Swinub's."

The five Swinub's all followed the Snowtop Mountain Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy had led the Swinub's to a cave that was next to the Pokémon Centre.

"What's up with the cave?" Takato asked.

"That cave has a lot of space and we built the Pokémon Centre near it, we tend to use the cave as an extra space." Ranger Mike answered.

"That's a really great idea." Brock commented.

"Check it out." Takato said.

The gang and Todd looked inside the cave and saw other Pokémon such as; Stantler, Spearow, Geodude, Graveler, Zubat and Golbat.

"Have all these pokemon been driven out of their home?" Todd asked, as taking pictures of the Pokémon.

Nurse Joy nodded, "Yes, that mysterious Fire-type Pokémon is still causing more trouble all over the Snowtop Mountain." She answered.

"This is getting out of hand, we need to find that Pokémon and stop it." Yuna said, "Otherwise the Pokémon that originally lives here won't have a home anymore."

Everyone agreed.

"Where is the Pokémon now?" Brock asked.

"About that, apparently the Fire Pokémon was first located at the bottom of Snowtop Mountain and then it kept on making its way up to the top." Ranger Mike explained.

Alain raised an eyebrow, "Thats strange, it's natural for wild Pokémon to roam about in different areas but the way is moving doesn't seem right, especially since it's kicking other Pokémon out of their home." He commented.

"I agree with you Alain. Which is way something must be done about this situation." Ranger Mike said.

"Now that I think about it, you don't suppose that the Fire Pokémon belongs to someone." Yuna told them, "It kind of makes sense the way it's going,  since the trainer is ordering it to chase out the Pokémon around here."

"But who and why?" Mairin questioned, confused.

"I think I may know the answer to that." A familiar woman voice spoke from the entrance of the Pokémon Centre door.

"Officer Jenny." Takato and Mairin said.

"I'm glad your here Officer Jenny." Ranger Mike said.

Officer Jenny nodded, "Me too. I got your call Nurse Joy and I'm here to help." She told them.

Nurse Joy smiled, "Thats great to know. Officer Jenny, you said that you may know that cause of why the Pokémon were chased out of their home?"

"That would because of Articuno." Officer Jenny explained, "Since Articuno is normally seen around here, I fear someone may he here to capture it."

Ranger Mike didn't like the sound of that, "But they can't, especially since Articuno is said to be Guardian  of Snowtop Mountian." He protested.

Todd was excited but he held back, "Excuse me, but are you saying that an Articuno really live here?" He asked.

"Yes. Follow me." Nurse Joy said.

The gang and Todd all followed Nurse Joy and Ranger Mike outside the Pokémon Centre, where they saw a statue of Articuno.

"Amazing. This statue of Articuno is extremely well made." Yuna said, as she looked at it.

"Yeah, pretty impressive too." Todd added.

"What's the story behind this statue?" Alain asked.

"This statue was brought there more than twelve hundred years ago. Travellers say that the Articuno watches over them on their journeys." Nurse Joy answered.

"That's not all, there is a diary of one of the people who brought the statue here, who says that Articuno rescue him and many others." Officer Jenny said.

"Than it's true. Now I'm really eager to take a picture of Articuno." Todd said, excitedly.

"Oh, so you travelled here to take a picture of Articuno?" Ranger Mike asked.

Todd nodded, "Yes, I'm a Professional Pokémon Photographer and I wish to take a beautiful picture of Articuno in its naturally habitat area." He answered.

Nurse Joy smiled, "If you do take one, I would love to see, right here in my Pokémon Centre." She told Todd.

Todd nodded, agreeing, if he manages to take found one and take a photo of it.

"We would like to see it too. But first we have to sort out this mysterious Fire Pokémon situation." Ranger Mike told everyone.

• • • • •

Unknown to everyone, that they were being spied and listened to by Team Rocket.

"So the story were true about Articuno being here." Jessie smirked, "Good thing we decided to come here to inspect for rare Pokémon."

"I'll say and capturing a wild Articuno would be great for Team Rocket." James said.

"Yeah, but it's funny thing here is that they think that a Fire Pokémon is causing problem here." Meowth commented.

Jessie laughs, "But it's not a Fire Pokémon causing trouble. It's only my new cute awesome Granbull using Flamethower and Fire Blast." She said, proudly.

"Granbull." The fairy Pokémon was by Jessie side.

Jessie petted her new Pokémon, "Good girl."

"Gran." Granbull smiled, enjoying the petting.

"That's reminds me Jess, how did you get the Granbull?" Meowth asked.

"Well I caught her the day before we decided to inspect these mountains for Articuno." Jessie answered. "I was giving my Cloyster's shell a clean and then I heard this sort of whimpering noise in a bush. I went to take a look to see what the noise was about and I saw Granbull there, she was badly hurt, so I took her to the Pokémon Centre immediately. Changing out of my Team Rocket uniform of course."

James and Meowth listened.

"After getting cared for and being recovered by Nurse Joy, she was well again, I took back into the woods to set her free but Granbull didn't want to leave me, so I decided to capture her." Jessie finished.

"Oooo." James and Meowth said.

"I know that I'm a Team Rocket member but even I can't stand seeing badly hurt Pokémon." Jessie said, she can't stand to see Pokémon hurt and do nothing if about it.

James nodded, "Neither can I. I've seen Pokémon badly hurt in the past and it always moves me to tears." He told them.

"Same with me, since I'm a Pokémon as well." Meowth added.

Jessie smiled and then her face turned serious, "Okay, enough of that. It's time to search for Articuno." She declared.

"Let's." James and Meowth agreed.

So Team Rocket wrapped themselves up in warm clothing and set off into the mountains to look for the Legendary, Articuno.

• • • • •

Meanwhile Ranger Mike, the gang and Todd, left the Pokémon Centre in search for Articuno.

The gang and Todd were dressed up in warm clothing themselves. The gang have winter clothing they packed themselves and Todd borrowed from the Pokémon Centre.

So far the weather was fine to walk in, but then it changed quickly and had a blizzard perked up.

"Oh man, this blizzard certainly came out of nowhere." Brock said.

"Well, this is Snowtop Mountain, so an unexpected blizzard would turn up fast like this." Alain pointed out.

"Be careful kids. We could end up in trouble with the situation like this." Ranger Mike warned everyone.

Takato and Mairin held onto their older sister and brother, so they wouldn't get separated from them.

Light ears twitched, as she heard something coming, "Pika..." She said.

Everyone notice that the blizzard was letting up and they saw the Pokémon they were looking for, flying in front of them; Articuno, the Freeze Pokémon.

"Arttt!" It said, calming the blizzard down.

"Its Articuno..." Todd said, breath-taken away.

"I never thought that I would ever see Articuno up this close in person." Ranger Mike said, amazed.

Todd lifted his camera up and was about to take a picture of Articuno when suddenly...

A blast of flames came towards Articuno.

Articuno dodges the Flamethrower.

"What?!" Mairin and Takato exclaimed.

The gang, Todd and Ranger Mike turned to the side and saw a Granbull with Team Rocket.

Team Rocket were following the gang, Todd and Ranger Mike the whole time.

Jessie smirked, as she stood beside Granbull, "Thank you for leading us to Articuno." She told them.

"Now, we'll be taking it." James said.

"It's Team Rocket!" Takato and Mairin shouted.

"A Granbull that knows Fire-type attacks." Alain said.

"Then that means..." Yuna trailed off, looking at Team Rocket.

"Your Granbull has been the one driving the wild Pokémon out of their home in Snowtop Mountain." Alain said.

Jessie chuckled, "Thats right, those Pokémon got in the way and so I ordered Granbull to frighten them a bit with Flamethrower." She said

"If your thinking of taking Articuno, then your wrong Team Rocket." Todd told them.

"Really?" James smirked. "Go, Weezing!"

"Weezing Weez!" The poison gas Pokémon appeared.

"Go, Arbok!" Jessie sent out the cobra Pokémon.

"Carrrrbokk!" Arbok hissed.

"Shirayuki!" Yuna sent out the shiny freeze Pokémon.

"Artttt!" Shirayuki appeared with a sparkle.

Todd jaw dropped to the ground, "No way!" He exclaimed.

"A Shiny Articuno." Ranger Mike said, in disbelief.

"Arrt." The Wild Articuno sense that this shiny Articuno is an offspring of the Articuno in the Orange Islands, Ice Island.

"Weezing, Sludge Bomb!" James ordered.

"Arbok, Poison Sting! Granbull, Flamethrower!" Jessie ordered.

"Shirayuki, Agility and Steel Wing on Granbull." Yuna countered.

"Arttt!" Shirayuki screeched before she increased her speed as she flew down, she disappeared, avoiding all the attack, before reappearing with her wings glowing metallic colour and struck Granbull hit, send it crashing into an ice wall.

"Granbull!" Jessie shouted out, in horror before she returned her.

"Arbok use Mud Bomb!" Arbok released blobs of music from her mouth towards the freeze Pokémon.

"Weezing use Thunderbolt!" Weezing fires a electricity shot towards the freeze Pokémon as well.

"No way, Weezing learnt Thunderbolt." Mairin gawked.

"Shira, Substitute and Ancient Power." Yuna said.

Shirayuki replaces herself with a copy before the Thunderbolt hits and it disappeared, she summoned grey glowing rocks and sent them towards the two Poison-type.

"Weezing Wee!"

"Carrbokk!"

Both Pokémon cried out in pain, as the Ancient Power hits them.

"Arbok!"

"Weezing!"

Both James and Jessie exclaimed.

"Meowth! My turn!" Meowth said, as he shred his claws out.

Arbok and Weezing also, weakly got up and they are willing to continue battling.

The wild Articuno screeched out, "Arrttt!" It fires an Ice Beam attack towards Team Rocket.

"Arrttt!" Shirayuki follows and fires an Ice Beam towards Team Rocket Pokémon's.

Team Rocket all were frozen in block of ice.

Both freeze Pokémon began to flap their wings, releasing a Blizzard attack.

"Their both use Blizzard." Brock said.

The powerful Blizzard attack blasted Team Rocket away from Snowtop Mountain.

"Thank goodness they are gone." Ranger Mike sighs in relief.

The dark clouds began to fade away and the sun shined in.

"Hey, the sun is out." Mairin smiled, as the shine hits her face.

"Yeah." Takato said.

Everyone turned around to see the two freeze Pokémon and gasped.

"..." Everyone was speechless.

"Arrt~" Shirayuki sang.

"Arttt~" The wild Articuno followed.

Articuno and Shirayuki were both sparkling under the sunshine as they flap their wings.

"Todd, the picture." Takato told the photographer.

"Oh yeah. Big powerful and majestic. This is the exact shot I've been waiting for." Todd quickly took a picture of the wild Articuno and then he took a picture of Shirayuki, finally a final image of both Articuno's together. "This is the best shot that I've ever taken." He smiled, widely.

Then the Wild Articuno flew into the sky and disappeared into the clouds.

"It's a magnificent sight to see." Ranger Mike said.

"Yeah." Todd agreed.

Yuna returned back her shiny freeze Pokémon.

"Yuna how do you have an Articuno and a shiny one at that?" Todd questioned.

Ranger Mike was wondering as well.

Yuna just smiled and the rest of the gang gave a mystery smile as well.

Todd sighs, "I'll find out one day, won't I." He smiled.

Yuna nodded.

Ranger Mike also smile, he didn't say anything but he respects Yuna's answers.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

When they returned back at the Pokémon Centre, Ranger Mike told Officer Jenny who they encountered and what happened.

Officer Jenny frowned, "I see. I'm not really surprise that those crooks would have something to do with it, but at least they're out of here now." She said.

Nurse Joy was leading the wild Pokémon out of the cave, "Your all free to go home now. The Granbull is gone, so not more Flamethrower or Fire Blast attacks happening." She told the Pokémon.

The Pokémon all cried out in happiness and they immediately went back to their area.

"I'm glad that's over." Nurse Joy sighs in relief as all the Pokémon left.

"Thank you all." Officer Jenny thanked them.

"It's fine. I'm glad we could help." Brock told them.

Todd's picture of Articuno was printed out big and placed on a wall inside the Pokémon Centre and it looked magnificent.

Now Snowtop Mountain has two things in honour of Articuno, a statue and a photo.

Todd also printed two small photos and gave them both to Yuna; one picture was of Shirayuki and the second one was of, Shirayuki and Articuno together. It was beautiful and breathtaking to them together.

Yuna asked Todd to have larger one of Articuno and Shirayuki together printed out and send it to her home. Todd agreed and did just that.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

Soon it's was sunset and it was time for the gang to leave Snowtop Mountain.

"Eh, your going to stay around here?" Mairin asked.

"You got it. I'm going to stay and take a lot more shots of the Pokémon that lives in the mountains." Todd explained.

"That makes sense." Takato said.

"See ya and good luck in your contests and gym battle Yuna." Todd told her.

Yuna smiled and nodded.

• • • • •

The gang bid farewell to Todd, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy and Ranger Mike.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

And so our heroes leave Todd behind to continue on their journey, though now they go their separate ways, one thing that always unite them... A successful quest to capture the image of Articuno.

TO BE CONTINUED...

🌈🌫🌊🌈🌫🌊🌈🌫🌊🌈🌫🌊🌈🌫🌊🌈

I won't be putting all the Pokémon on by only the ones they have captured in the Johto Region!

On Hand

Yuna's Pokémon: Pikachu [Lightning] (Female)/ Shiny Rayquaza [Eos] (Female)/ Shiny Articuno [Shirayuki] (Female)/ Alolan Sandshrew [Yule] (Male)/ Infernape (Male)/ Houndoom [Koli] (Male)

Takato's Pokémon: Poochyena [Zachary] (Male)/ Pawniard (Male)/ Pancham (Male)/ Umbreon [Twilight] (Female)/ Spheal (Male)/ Krokorok (Male)

Alain's Pokémon: Charizard (Male)/ Glaceon (Male)/ Tranquill (Male)/ Pupitar (Male)/ Glaceon (Male)/ Moltres (Female)/ Metagross (Genderless)

Mairin's Pokémon: Chespin [Chespie] (Male)/ Gogoat [Gou] (Male)/ Skiploom [Jumpy] (Male)/ Lurantis [Lura] (Female)/ Whimsicott [Cotton] (Male)/ Steenee [Ena] (Female)

Brock's Pokémon: Onix [Male]/ Graveler (Male)/ Golbat (Male)/ Alolan Golem (Male)/ Slugma (Male)/ Geodude (Male)/ Victreebel (Male)

Pokémon Captured

Yuna's Pokémon: Sentret (Female)/ Bayleef (Female)/ Quilava [Pele] (Female)/ Croconaw (Male)/ Houndour [Koli] (Male)/ Mareep [Aine] (Female)/ Girafarig (Female)/ Steelix (Male)/ Misdreavus [Eris] (Female)/ Mienfoo [Roxas] (Male)/ Jangmo-o [Titania] (Female)/ Happiny [Galen] (Female)/ Tranquill [Ava] (Female)/ Shiny Noctowl (Male)/ Rowlet [Sylva] (Female)/ Togetic [Celica] (Female)/ Shiny Rayquaza [Eos] (Female)/ Pikachu [Asuka] (Female)

Takato's Pokémon: Heracross (Male)/ Pancham (Male)/ Houndour [Kenpachi] (Male)/ Sandile (Male)/ Umbreon [Twilight] (Female)/ Minun [Sapphire] (Male)/ Spheal (Male)

Alain's Pokémon: Quilava (Male)/ Tranquill (Male)/ Pupitar (Male)

Mairin's Pokémon: Gogoat [Gou] (Male)/ Skiploom [Jumpy] (Male)/ Plusle [Ruby] (Female)

Brock's Pokémon: Stantler (Male)/ Slugma (Male)/ Pineco (Male)/ Dwebble (Male)

• Vulpix (Female): Returned back to Suzy

🌸🔥🌙⚡️🌸

- 31/10/2019

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

181K 1.9K 68
My dearest apologies although this book has been discontinued due to lack of motivation. - Welcome to Pokémon Trainer One-Shots and Scenarios! Here...
2.1K 8 16
Ash and Pikachu continue their journey with his fellow research partner and friend Goh. A lot of adventure they through and even dealing with legend...
200K 3.2K 32
Xx BOOK 2: Sequel to 'Luna Mew Light Kanto Journey' Xx Xх Second FanFiction Story! хX Luna Mew Light is a young girl who dreamed of becoming a Pokémo...
64 0 15
Eleanor is a young, 10 year old girl that lives alone with her father, Simon and his Pikachu. Along with the rest of his team. She is a 5'3" blonde g...