Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

a typical day

3.3K 44 18
By chonisloves

A/n: just thought i'd let you guys know that i write with caps off so everything is lowercase. so sorry if that bothers you. hope you guys are enjoying this story and comment if you have suggestions or questions!

cheryl's pov

it was a friday morning and i was the only one awake. normally evianna would sleep in our bed because she has nightmares a lot but me and toni decided she can only sleep with us on weekends to try to break out of the habit. she was not happy about it but she's getting older and we knew it was best.

friday's were always exciting in our house because the weekend was near. i turned to my side to see toni fast asleep looking beautiful as ever.

"tt?" i said shaking her a little bit. her eyes flutter open. "good morning my love" she said and i kissed her. "morning babe, you wanna wake the kids up today?" i said hoping she would say yes. "only for you." she got out of bed and walked out.

i got up as well and showered and got changed out of my pajamas. when i came downstairs i saw the kids eating at the kitchen island all ready dressed.

"good morning everyone" i said smiling at them and making my way over to sit and eat something. "morning!" everyone said. "mommy!!! i want play date with vv!" evi said while trying to get out of her booster seat. "you have to go to work with mommy today sweetheart. but you can see her later tonight at auntie v's house for dinner ok?" toni said. "fine." she said pouting a little bit which made me giggle.

"the bus will be here soon can you guys go put on your shoes?" i said and they all ran to the door to put on there shoes. toni walked over to help tayleigh tie her shoes because she was still little and didn't know how to. they all got their backpacks on and walked out to the bus stop.

"bye guys" i said shouting out to them. "bye mommy" tay said waving. "bye mom" the rest of them said. the older ones don't call us mommy and mama like the younger ones do anymore. once they were on the bus me and toni walked back to finish eating.

"are u guys excited to come to work again today?" toni said asking the two toddlers in front of us. "mmmm no" said aiden. "me either. but it's better then school." ev said reassuringly. "how would you know anything about school?!" i asked.

"well angelica talks about it being boring all the time." she says. "that doesn't mean it's true." toni says while unstrapping aiden from his booster seat. i then do the same with evianna.

we carried on with our day as usual, evi came to the fashion studio with me and aiden went with toni to work on photography. normally the two of them would sit there patiently and play and they knew that they couldn't interrupt our work.

when we were finally finished i got a text from veronica saying all our kids were gonna getting off of the same bus stop as their kids and going straight to her house. which meant we could just drive to her house without stopping at ours.

we walked out to our car and buckled our littlest into their car seats. "you excited to play evabear?" i said while checking to make sure her straps were good. "yes i get to see vv and auntie v!" she said barley sitting still. it made me smile to see how much she loved them.

"what about u aiden?" toni said while strapping him in. "yea but i tired." he said while yawning a little bit. "that's alright buddy you can always sleep there" i said while putting on my own seatbelt and starting the car.

it only took us 15 minutes to get there and we listened to the radio the whole time. "we're here we're here!!" evi screamed jumping in her seat. i unstrapped her and she bolted to the door. "u carry me mama?" aiden said holding his arms out to toni and she lifted him out and placed him on her hip.

when we walked up to the door evianna was already inside in veronica's arms telling her all about her 'boring day at the office'. "hey guys" veronica said walking over to us. "hey." i said side hugging her because she was holding evi.

"aw is someone tired" she said ruffling aiden's hair and smiling. he just waved and didn't say anything. "you guys can go play all the kids are in the playroom." veronica said while placing ev on her feet and toni did the same to aiden.

toni's pov

the adults talked for a little bit and after we all ate dinner it was pretty late and it was probably best if we went home. evianna walked up to me with her big tired eyes and held her arms up for me to pick her up. of course i did and had her on my hip, her head resting on my shoulder.

she would normally go to cheryl but i was more then happy when she wanted me because she is so darn cute and i still love her so much even if i'm not her first choice 24/7.

"mama i want baba" she said while twirling my hair with her tiny pointer finger. 

baba meant pacifier to her which she was only allowed to have when she was either napping or sleeping.

"when we get home baby girl" i said walking towards everyone else. "ready to go?" cheryl asked sitting on the couch with tayleigh on her lap clearly tired as well. "yup, kids come down!" i yelled up to the older kids who were upstairs hanging in the andrews kids' rooms. they all ran downstairs and got their shoes on.

"auntie toni can we go shopping sometime?" lea said while coming over to hug me goodbye. "of course we can sweetheart. i'd love that!" i say. she smiled and proceeded to hug everyone else.

when we got home we told the kids to put on pjs and brush there teeth. me and cheryl did the same in our master bedroom. i was sitting on the bed scrolling through instagram and cheryl was brushing her hair by the mirror.

"mommy, mama, eva was crying" tayleigh says while walking in holding ev's hand. tay was always so great with her little siblings and always helped out. "what's wrong evabear?" cheryl said walking over to her and squatting to her height. "i want baba" ev said still sniffling a tiny bit.

"it's right here!" tay said picking it up from our nightstand. she handed it to cheryl and she placed it in ev's mouth. "happy now evi?" i said smiling at her. she nodded and smiled as much as she could with a pacifier in her mouth. she waddled over to my side of the bed and tried to climb on. i helped her up and i kissed her forehead.

god how much i would miss this. earlier in the year me and cheryl decided that evianna would be our last kid because we already have 6 kids and that's a lot. but i couldn't stop thinking about how much i would miss having a baby around or even toddlers. and seeing evi and aiden and how small they were compared to brandon, liam, and angelica made me sad.

"mommy i know i'm a big girl now but could i maybe possibly sleep with you?" tayleigh asked with hope in her eyes. "of course my tatertot." cheryl said laughing. she picked her up and spun around in a little circle making the room fill with giggles.

even though tay is 7 she was very small for her age making it easy for us to still carry her. don't get me wrong cheryl loves each and every one of our kids but she has such a soft spot for both tayleigh and evianna. even angelica. she always bonded more with the girls and spoiled them to no end.

all of a sudden aiden ran into the room. "ooo sleepover!" he said and ran around like crazy. "what's all this noise?" angelica said while walking in the room with brandon and liam. "i guess we're having a sleepover." i looked over to cheryl who was just laughing and so was tay.

"alright everyone get on the bed we're all sleeping here tonight." cheryl said while walking over to place tay on the bed. everyone piled onto our big bed and we turned on a movie. everyone including cheryl fell asleep half way through it. i just looked around and smiled thinking to myself how lucky i was to have such a great family.

A/n: I've decided that at the end of every chapter i'm going to have some instagram posts from the characters. It will just be random posts that don't necessarily have to do with the chapter.

@Archie.Andrews

my disney princess ❄️
comments:
@ronnielodge- i'm in love with her
@betty1cooper- she's a real life angel that one
@tinytopaz-@betty1cooper agreed 100%
@cherylbombshell- i'm kidnapping her thanks

@CherylBombshell

i told her that she was allowed to eat a lot of food like uncle jughead
comments:
@jugheadjones- um rude
@kevin.the.gay- OMG IM SCREAMING SHES THE DEFINITION OF ADORABLE
@cherylbombshell- @kevin.the.gay woah calm down 😂
@tinytopaz- cute photo creds to me
@ronnielodge- im absolutely obsessing over her right now
@betty1cooper- look at that face!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...
31.4K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...
39.8K 638 14
Jughead and Betty are best friends. They each know each other's weakness and darkness, but their feelings change for the weird when high school start...
69.9K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...