PPGxRRB(vampire love)

By wolfygirl4life2020

The ppg were sold to the most handsome vampires the rrb what will happen if they fall in love?Will they live... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
AN
Chapter 1:New masters
Chapter 2:Drama
AN
Chapter 3:The fight and kiss
Chapter 4: Kind Vampires
AN
Chapter 6: Meet the maids
AN
Chapter7: Crushes and more problems
AN
AN
AN
Chapter 8: The kiss and a shocking discovery
Chapter 9: YOU GUYS ARE WHAT!!?
AN
Chapter 10: We're moving out
Chapter 11: meeting the family

Chapter 5: Problems and A New Friend

169 2 1
By wolfygirl4life2020

Brick's Pov
After yesterday I was avoiding my mother, she tried talking to me but I did not want to hear it, none of it. Berserk kept staring at me with a smirk on her disgusting face I wanted to slap the shit out of her but I didn't. "Brick" "What do u want mother" "Look I am sorry but that does not give u the right to ignore or disrespect me" "Hm Mother of the year u wish u never had me and u are going to demand me to talk to u AFTER WHAT U SAID that is selfish will forgive U on MY time!" After I said that I went outside and went to an old friend."Yo Bre u home?" "Yea, coming,". Brianna is my friend she knew my father and he introduced her to us, she is a tomboy so she understands us and our problems."Yo wassup u good" "nah bro had a fight with my old lady can't even call her mom anymore" "Come in" I told bre the story and she like always agreed with the right side mine. After talking I went home, tomorrow imma introduce pinky to bre. I went upstairs to see pinky changing out of her maid outfit in my room. "Nice underwear pinky" "Y-you perve s-stop watching m-me p-please" "Imma pass" "Fine, I'm going in the bathroom " and she left to the bathroom I sat on my bed on my phone when I started to sweat "Oh no no no no" I thought, I was going in heat can not tell mom not like she would care but still there are only two ways to cure heat u can either take pills or sleep with someone,while thinking pinky came out of the bathroom in a pink tights with black stars on them she had a pink tank top with a big black star on the front. "Are u ok" She said looking at my red face, why did she have to show her belly gosh dang no no I have to get pills and fast, "Brick!" She said touching my arm please God give me the strength to not take her right now, " Are u ok?" "I'm f-fine pinky" "No ur not tell me!" "Ur suppose to be off duty so get some sleep I'm fine r-really" I got up to leave but she grabbed my hand "Ur not going anywhere until u tell what is wrong with u" "Um ur meeting my friend bre tomorrow so I'm scared u will not like her" "Oh ok then I will get some sleep" I walked out the room to see Butch and boomer thank the Gods. "U guys have it right!" "Y-yea" they both said in unison "What do we do?" Boomer questioned "I don't know" Butch replied "Let's hide it, agreed" "agreed" they replied.
The next day
I woke up early today cause my stomach hurts and I can't sleep anymore so I did my morning routine and decided it was best if I skip breakfast cause I'm not comfortable so I watched tv in room pinky came upstairs with bacon and eggs with bread on the side "Your breakfast I know you would stay up here so I brought it for u" "thanks," then I heard the doorbell ring
To be continued cause I am writing this at 11:12 pm and I am tired so yea peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
163K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
752K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...