Avneil - Match made in heave...

Moons_struck द्वारा

Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he i... अधिक

€€ 002 €€
€€ 003 €€
€€ 004 €€
€€ 005 €€
€€ 006 €€
€€ 007 €€
€€ 008 €€
€€ 009 €€
€€ Passionate Movement €€
€€ Unwanted Guest €€
€€ 012 €€
€€ 013 €€
🙈🙈🔥
€€ 015 €€
Arjun Entry
Neil irritate of arjun
** Neil Ignore **
€€ 019 €€
€€ 020 €€
€€ Drunken avneil €€
€€ 🙈🙈🙈❤❤❤ €€
€€ Avni misunderstand €€
€€ Bebe fake heart attack €€
€€ Neil fill avni forehead forcely €€
€€ 026 €€
€€ 027 €€
€€ Neil concert €€
€€ Avni Secret €€
€€ Avni gave shocking news €€
€€ Avni meet mini €€
€€ Drunken neil €€
€€ 034 €€
€€ Naira save mini €€
€€ Neil Misunderstand €€
€€ Avni return to her home €€
€€ Avni gave shocking news for aliya €€
€€ Neil realize his mistake €€
€€ Last part €€

€€ JUST INTRO €€

4.1K 203 10
Moons_struck द्वारा

Hello friends,

            Let's me introduce im seher Jannat... I'm new to wattpad if any changes or mistakes you can comment on... This my first story of Avni and neil ...

  Neil a rockstar, a singer-songwriter, many fans die for his voice and stage performance... He is a cute, innocent smile six-pack body... He had done many concerts which were a big success...

Avni Malhotra, one only daughter of Neela Malhotra... She is everything for neil... Secretary, manager, organizer, etc... But before that, both are best friends... Neil trust avni blindly because she always special for him...

  Raj and Shweta Khurana, coolest mom dad for neil... Owner of the Khurana industry... He always is a friend with neil... He won't force neil for anything... He gave more space to live his life... Shweta always cares more about neil... She always calls him tillu... Neil always gets anger hearing this name... But she wants only her son's happiness...

Harleen Khurana, Jaan of tillu, she can't listen to a word against neil... She only teaches the value of love and family to neil... Because of her only family is like a happy home...

Neela Malhotra, Owner of Malhotra group and companies... After her best friend Ayesha's death, she adopts Avni She always looks at her as her own daughter... Best of Shweta Khurana,  they both had a good bonding because of Avni and neil friendship...She is a sportive mom for Avni... Whatever happens s, he won't say anything she just smiles and makes fun of her...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

197K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
13.4K 1.6K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
avneil secret alka000 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

549K 29.9K 77
avneil story in which avni and neil are married couple but avni friends doesnt know the truth as she is pursuing her final year of clg and neil is a...
40.3K 4.7K 26
What happens when avni hate men's will Neil make her fall in love with him or not... Mysterious things starts happening with Neil if he will pass the...