Moon Lover: Shawn Mendes ✔️

By flamingshawn

She became a lover of the moon when nothing else was left - sequel to Confessional More

La Luna Oscura
The Tiniest Bottle
Good Luck Trying
Pink Roses
Change Is Good
Let Me In
Moonlight
Precious Boy
Broken Angel
Amongst The Roaring Thunder
Moon Lover
Say It Again
What Now?
Picture Perfect
Day Dreaming
We Are Victorious

We Need More Room

927 47 52
By flamingshawn

Epilogue- Part 1

"How was work?"

"Fine" Ayla replies dryly.

Shawn looks up at Ayla in confusion, she was normally happy when she came back from work, eager to get her hands all over Shawn, cuddle and eat spaghetti whilst they watch a movie but this time she was... well she was dry.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks putting his phone down, ready to give her his full attention.

"Not really" She shrugs moving around the bed to put her folded clothes away. Shawn gets up, slowly making his way behind her to secure her in a hug from behind.

"You hungry?" He asks kissing her cheek. She sighs deeply turning around to him, her hands going over his jaw.

"I want to move out" she suddenly says, completely taking Shawn back. "What's wrong with this place?" He asks.

"Well, well it's small and we have too much stuff-"

"Baby, you like to leave a mess. I'm sure if we tidy up it'll be fine" he chuckles.

"But we've been living here for a year and five months now, don't you want to move?"

He shakes his head no. "But this is only one bedroom and the kitchen is too small-"

"We've just started our cooking lessons, we barely use the kitchen" he says in defence.

"But we need more room!"

"For what?"

"A baby!"

Suddenly, it falls quiet. Both of them blinking slowly whilst looking into each other's eyes. "A baby huh?" Shawn asks gently.

Ayla simply nods.

"You want to make one right now?"

She shakes her head no. "No dummy, I'm already pregnant. I took a test this morning and one last night- wait hold on" she moves past him grabbing her purse, reaching inside she takes out the two tests and hands them to Shawn.

"Wow" his eyes widen.

"You don't want one?" She asks sadly. "What?" He steps closer, placing his hands on her curvy hips. "Of course I do, yes I want a baby with you, I'm-I'm in shock" his lips form a contagious smile.

Ayla giggles grabbing his face, leaning up to meet his lips. "Fuck, we're parents" he mumbles before kissing her, his lips moving softly, his hands too afraid to move to her stomach even though he desperately wanted to.

She moves back slowly, taking his hands to guide them onto her stomach. "Our baby" she giggles adorably.

"Our baby" Shawn goes down on his knees in an instant, his fingers lift her top up and his large hands set on her bare skin as he presses feathery kisses around her stomach slowly and lovingly, all whilst getting lower and lower.

"Shawn" Aylas hands weaves into his hair. "Come on" He scoffs playfully. "Let me love you" his fingers begin to tug down her shorts.

-
7 months later

"No heavy lifting!" Shawn tells Ayla off. "I wanted to help" she takes the box back from him.

They had finally found a new home, this time with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a bigger kitchen which they could now put in to use as they finished their cooking classes.

"You can help darling, I don't want you to hurt yourself or my baby" he kisses her cheek and takes the box from her. Ayla huffs following Shawn to their room where he puts the last box down then turns towards her.

"Come here" he tells her but she shakes her head no walking away. "I'm hungry" she mumbles.

Shawn sighs following his moody girlfriend, as she leans against the counter he comes behind her, kneeling down he squeezes her bum. "Hey!" Ayla giggles. He then playfully bites her bum.

"Shawn!" She laughs, he hops back up. "I'm hungry for you" he winks.

"Seriously? When I look like this?"

"What? When you look like a beautiful pregnant goddess?" He smirks. "I hate you" she playfully pushes him away.

"No you don't, you love me, you always have"

"I think you've always loved me" She pinches his cheek. "Damn right I have" he smirks leaning in.

-
2 months later

"Any day now" Ayla breathes out shakily, she was sat on her yoga bowl with a plate of french fries drowned in chilli sauce.

"What're you eating?" Shawn wanders in. "Erm nothing" she quickly puts the plate down.

"What happened to our healthy food plan?" He chuckles. "It died" Ayla shrugs.

"And you got chilli sauce on my hoodie" he grabs a tissue to wipe his hoodie that she wore. "And I don't think this is how you use a yoga ball and why is it wet?"

"Wet?" Ayla looks down confused then her eyes widen.

"Oh my god yes!" She shrieks. "Our baby is coming Shawn!"

"Holy shit really? Fuck okay, come on" he takes her hands gently then as she gets up he kisses the top of her head.

"We got this" she grins. "Yeah we do" he smiles.

Slowly and steadily they get outside then Shawn suddenly freezes. "You're not getting on my bike" he tells her.

"Oh hell no, erm what do we do?" Ayla panics squeezing Shawn's hand as she felt a faint pain. "It's starting to hurt" she whimpers.

"Fuck erm okay, come on let's get you against the wall" he tells her, guiding her to lean against the wall. "I'll call the ambulance" he mumbles pulling out his phone, keeping one hand laced with Aylas.

"I don't feel good Shawn"

"Oh my love, it's okay. We've been through a ton of shit, we got this, you got this"

-
"She's so beautiful" Shawn whispers wiping a single tear from his eye. "She's so tiny, how is she so tiny" Ayla chokes a cry mixed with a laugh.

"Is it rude if we wake her up? I wanna see her eyes again" Shawn grins like a child.

"She's our baby" Ayla looks up at Shawn who couldn't help but peck Aylas lips . They both look down, Shawn's long index finger running over their baby girls soft cheek.

"I think it's time we name her now" Ayla leans her head against Shawn's shoulder, slightly shuffling the sleeping baby in her arms.

They had been home for a day, throwing around names but none of them were sticking.

"I have one and I think you'll love it" Shawn says.

"Go on then"

"Selene Mendes" Shawn grins.

Aylas lips tug a huge smile. "Tell me why" she bites into her bottom lip to contain her smile. She said she wanted a name with meaning, something that meant and symbolised something beautiful yet personal and Shawn went on the hunt for the perfect name.

"Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon and for your love of the moon" he explains. "And Mendes, well because you'll have that name soon" he winks playfully but he truly meant it.

"Will I?"

"You sure will, one day love"

"I can't wait for the day" Ayla puckers her lips and Shawn meets her halfway kissing her softly. "And I love the name, my little Sel" Ayla turns back to her baby, leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

-
Three weeks later

"You're literally acting crazy! It's not my fault that you woke her up!" Shawn yells in frustration.

"Why are being such a dick for? I'm sorry that I tripped over your stupid hoodies that you left on the floor!-"

"They're yours! You took them from me and you never tidy up!... I'm not doing this right now-"

"What now then eh? You're just going to fuck off somewhere?" Ayla huffs, throwing her arms up in anger.

"Yeah maybe I will and go shut your baby up" he spits but just as the words leave his mouth he sees her eyes begin to water, lips tremble.

"No wait-"

"Fuck off Shawn. I can do this on my own" she nudges past him "You should've just left me in Italy" she mutters under her breath and it completely broke their hearts but we say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment.

"Left you in Italy?" Shawn scoffs, he turns to quickly grab her wrist. "Why would I do that?"

"Cause you-you clearly hate me and regret having this baby-"

"Woah no I don't" his voice lowers. "You do regret it, I know you do" Ayla sniffles helplessly, looking down at the ground.

"And how do you know that?"

She lets out a hiccup looking up at him with sullen eyes. "You-you haven't said you love me in like a-a week" she mumbles weakly.

"Oh no baby" Shawn coos softly, he'd never felt so dumb in his life. "My god, I do love you, I love you so much-"

"W-why didn't you say it-it then?" She asks, her voice breaking. Shawn takes her shaking hands, leading her to the bed.

Ayla sits and Shawn places himself beside her, putting his arms around her comfortingly.

"All this stress with the baby, we're new parents and we've been at each other's throats-"

"I-I promise I didn't mean any of it-"

"I know, I didn't either. I'm not going to stop loving you Ayla, I love you with everything I have. It's just hard now, we have a baby" he softly says.

"I'm so scared" she admits.

"Me too honey but we gotta do this together. Sure we'll fight but at the end of the day I'm ready to listen to you-"

"And I'll listen to you-"

"I'll give you your space and we can cuddle and make up, I'm not going to stop loving you angel, never" his hands take her face lovingly, tilting her head up. Ayla smiles softly, quickly wiping her damp cheeks then she leans up pecking his lips.

"I love you" She says pulling up, leaning her head against his chest.

"Let me go get Sel, she's gone all quiet now" Shawn gets up. "And you get ready for bed" He kisses the top of her head then escapes to the nursery.

Ayla gets in bed wearing Shawn's hoodie, she sits up against the plush headboard and Shawn strolls in, rocking the baby girl in his giant arms.

"Wanna go to mummy?" Shawn coos getting in beside Ayla. Ayla reaches out taking her in her arms.

"Hi pretty girl" Ayla kisses the top of her head. "Let's feed you" she says softly.

Shawn takes his baby, discreetly watching Ayla take her hoodie off, now left in her underwear. "Come on" Ayla takes back Selene, getting her comfortable on her chest as she starts feeding, letting out a small gurgle.

"I love you" Shawn reminds Ayla again, putting his arm around her. She grins leaning into his warm side. "I love you too and I'm sorry-"

"No need to be. We got this baby" he kisses her cheek.

_
I'm not ready for this book to end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
1.5K 47 30
Sequel to my dearest Melanie
879K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
52.9K 1K 32
after 5 years of breaking up they finally met in concert, both of them pretending that they're not knowing each other But in the end something happen...