143 : Until the end of time (...

By miagoldii

Listed as #33 in Loyalty DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE YET ✨ Continue to follow the journey of Kele... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
🌺 New characters 🌸
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
❤ New Story ❤
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW STORY ALERT UPDATE - Until the end of time : forever

chapter 27

459 26 4
By miagoldii

Keleii

I slowly opened my eyes to see nothing but the pitch black. It was so silent that I could hear a pin drop.

" Tay... Ken... ", I said out loud. But of course there were no response. Where am I ?

I stood up on my own two feet and begin looking around. I ended up seeing a small tunnel of light.

I begin walking towards it but I had stopped. Only because I saw a figure coming from it. I held up my hand over my face to block the light that kept getting bigger.

" Whatcha doing here girl ", I heard a familiar voice say. A strobe of light begin shining on me. I was able to see who it was.

" Aaron ? Is that you ?? ", I asked. He nodded which made me run over and hug him.

" It's so good to see you again ", Aaron said returning the hug. We pulled away.

" How? I thought you- "

" Died? Yeah I did. Kinda sad how I went out but that's family for you right ", he responded.

I shook my head then I looked around. " That was really hard to see. I mean even though we weren't together I still didn't want something like that to happen to you ".

" I know and I'm sorry you and Kenzo had to be around to see that. I rather take the bullet for y'all instead. Y'all mean that much to me ", Aaron said.

I hugged him again but this time I started crying silently. He kissed my forehead then hugged me back.

" I feel like I already lost my family, now my son is gonna be without his mom ", I said between sniffles.

" Keleii you're not dead.. you're just in the stage before you actually die ", Aaron explained.

" I'm not understanding ", I said as I looked around.

" It's like you're not dead but you don't know if you're gonna make it either ", he explained.

" Aaron I gotta make it. I got a son to take care of ", I told him.

" I think you are. I mean I didn't even get the chance to get to this stage. So that should mean something for you ", Aaron said.

I got sad thinking about that. Aaron didn't deserve to die like that. He didn't deserve to die at all. He was such a caring and fun spirit. All because some idiot was acting crazy and took his life. Shit, he probably took mine too.

" I must be dreaming. How is this real ? ", I asked.

Aaron shrugged his shoulders with a slight laugh. " I guess that's life ".

Tay

" We've been sitting here forever ", Keleii's moms said out loud. She's been complaining from the time she walked in to now. And it's 8 o clock in the morning.

" Hey! Can y'all give me a update on my baby ", she asked the lady at the front desk from last night.

Once I saw one of the doctors from last night come walking up I immediately stood out of my seat. I headed over to him waiting for him to talk.

" Hey I got some good news and I got some bad news ", the doctor said.

" Tell me the bad news first ", I said.

That's when Keleii's mom came walking over. She stepped beside me and looked at the doctor.

" What ? Is she ok? ", She asked.

" Well she's unconscious and isn't able to speak or move..a coma ", the doctor told me.

I hesitated then asked " Ok...um-  the good news ".

" The good news is we were able to remove the bullet and stop the bleeding ", he said.

" Ahh thank God ", Kerrie yelled out. " Doc I want him and his goons outta here ", she said.

The doctor looked at me and asked " What relation do you have with miss Waters ".

" I'm- "

" NONE. I'm her mother and I deserve the right to get him kicked out ", Kerrie yelled out cutting me off.

" I was talking to him ", doc said. He looked at me for a answer.

" I'm her boyfriend and her baby's father ", I told him.

" I understand but if you're not married and the mother doesn't want you here then I'm afraid you'll have to step out for the day ", he told me.

" What typa bullshit is that ", I asked getting frustrated.

" You heard the man, STEP ", Kerrie yelled out.

I looked between them two then I turned around and walked away.

All my niggas stood up looking confused as to why I was walking up mad.

" Bro what- ", Rock asked.

" We gotta go ", I told them.

" Nigga for what ", Santana asked.

" Keleii's ma tripping so she got us kicked out ", I said before looking back.

" Y'all got two seconds before I get security up in here ", Kerrie yelled out.

" You see what I'm talking bout. Shit's pissing me off yo ", I said before walking out the double doors.

They all followed behind me into the parking lot.

" So wassup with lil sis ", Rock asked.

" They was able to stop her from bleeding and they got the bullet out... I don't know man for the first time in my life I'm scared ", I told my boys.

" She gonna be ok bro ", Mikey said.

" She can't even move or talk, let alone open her eyes. She's in a coma and its all my fucking fault ", I said loudly.

" Look nigga get your stuff together. You've been hanging around her mama for too damn long ", Santana said.

" yeah none of this your fault. Shit just happened, we just gotta be brave and pray ", Dre chimed in.

" Yeah y'all right ", I said.

Loud bumping came from down the block. A truck came zooming in the parking lot where we were at. It stopped in front of us.

" Shit I'm not strapped ", Mike said.

" Who the fuck is this ", Santana said as he move his hand near his waistband.

The driver's side door opened and we saw pops getting out of the car. He looked pissed and some more shit.

" So this is what you've been doing huh ", he yelled out.

" Pop- "

" Don't pop me. You ain't been returning my calls, you let shipments go, and some more shit ", he yelled again.

" How you know I was here ", I asked. The only other person I'm scared of besides God, is my dad. I ain't gon show it though.

" Your little brother told me ", Pops said. I'ma stomp Tyree out when I see his snitching ass.

" So you think you a man now huh? You think you're above me don't you ", he questioned me.

" What you talking about ? ", I questioned him back.

" Nah I'm gonna show you who really a man out in these streets ", he said.

Without warning pops punched me with all of his might, hitting my jaw. I immediately fell backwards.

" Get up and fight ", he yelled out. I leaned over and spit out blood on the pavement.

" Come on Reed man ", Santana said.

" He think he a better man then me then he gonna have to show it, now GET UP ",

I heard a car door open and saw Tre walking up. I laughed and shook my head.

" I see you out with your favorite son ", I said.

" Yeah I am. He's more of a man than your punk ass ", pops replied.

I stood up and swung on pops but he dunk and elbowed me in the chest knocking my breathing out of wack. He punched me twice in the face making me fall.

I tried blocking his hits but he kept swinging on me too fast.

" Aight pop ", I heard Tre say. But pop kept hitting me.

" Ayo pop ", Tre yelled out. I felt pop being pulled off me by everybody.

" You gotta chill yo ", Santana yelled out.

" Get off of me, you niggas supposed to be working too ", pop yelled out.

He look at me before saying " I'd be stupid to leave my business to you ".

He looked at me again before kicking me in my stomach. I groaned out in pain as I held myself.

I heard his footsteps walking away. Tre bend down to me.

" I'm- "

" Tre bring your high yella ass on ", pops yelled out.

I looked at Tre before spitting blood on the pavement again.

" Come on let me help you up ", he offered.

" Nah I don't need help from you.. or him ", I said.

" Tay man I- "

" Man get the fuck out my face ", I said.

Tre shook his head before standing up. He walked over to the car and got in. Pops sped out of the lot.

" You ok bro ", Mikey asked then he stuck his hand out. I grabbed it and they helped me up.

I looked at the road they went down at.

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 792 59
There's a little bit more to Chris brown than we know❤️ read and find out!
115K 2.9K 47
This story is about a girl Named Desiree who's 18 she's been abused all her life until she met august but what will happened after ? Read to find out...
561K 31.9K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
3.7M 131K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...